We're Humans Too... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rock hit her in the arm and she opened her eyes. 'OUCH!' She rubbed her arm tenderly as a bruise started to appear almost immediately. She froze as she realised all these people around her and flicked her bangs in front of her face to hide it. 'Wha... Why are you all here? Why hit me with a rock?' She frowned at the one who threw it through her hair but picked up the rock and brought it down with all her might on the shackle that shattered on impact. Lucy stood up quickly to admire her work. 'You are welcome! Now... Where is Weasel and again who are all of you? Should i try to find him? What if i cannot?!' She began talking to herself and began panicking.

Aisha glanced back at the pale lady. She was muttering to herself.

Older than most. Talking to herself - not uncommon with the demented.

"Hey, for once, someone give me an answer," she called out, not particularly to anyone. Then she looked pointedly at the pale lady. "Who are you and who is this girl?"

my name is ryuuto and im here to keep this little girl under control

"U-um..." There was so much going on for me, with a quick thank you; I stood up on my feet now facing the female that was questioning me, "U-um... My master called me demon? I don't think I was created for living purposes..." With a shy smile the child tried to keep a small distance from everyone, since they were getting too close. "I don't see my Master here... There was a fire.. what happened?"

Too many people. Oh man, too many people. A crowd always made her nervous and lose her ability keep calm.

Aisha focused her attention on the girl, knowing she had her back to over three strangers.

"You're not a demon, girl. You're...different. Some of us are. You talk about a master - who is it? What is your name?"

Lucy spun around to see some crazy person pointing at her. 'Who, me?' She looked behind her to see no one then looked back at the crazy person confused as if she did not understand the question. Her companion appeared suddenly, hauling a fist sized rock. She looked down and smiled shyly at her companion 'Sorry but SOMEONE...' She stared menacingly at the crazy boy who threw it at her 'Umm... Leant me one.' Smiling sweetly not wanting to let him know she had been injured in his absence.

"I may not be a demon, but I'm not fully human either.." I was starting to gain my confidence when I got used to the amount of people, "My master, My creator.. My father, has taught me everything I know... and all these..." I held out my small arms showing them all the scars, even though she had them all over her body she only needed to show her arms. "...were experiments. He thinks I'm a man-made demon.. maybe I am.. but I can't hurt people... I can't die.. I can't grow.. and human blood hurts me... So if I'm not a demon, and I'm not a human... what am I?" Maybe I said too much, maybe I was telling them information they didn't care about, but I couldn't help but worry about the girl that ran off. Was she human?

Aisha did not get what the girl was trying to say. She knew that the girl was a part of the demented youngsters and was definitely saner than most - however, she had never heard of someone testing her. Was this master really her father? Was he demented. Demented people having children was quite unheard of due to the fact that most of them never reached proper adulthood.

"Listen girl, there's not enough time to explain everything here. Just know that even if you'e different, you are not in the wrong and it is not your fault. Tell me your name and maybe tomorrow I can take you to a safer place. And if you could explain some things..."

She tried to read the girl's mind.

"You're thinking about the young girl, are you not? She...was most likely not human and was responsible for the fire in the neighbouring village."

With an excited gasp I placed my hands together, looking up at the female who was talking to me, "You mean she could have kill My Master?! You mean I'm free!" Even though my ankle was still sore I slowly begun to limb over towards the direction the girl went. "Oh." I turned back around to the female before giving her a small smile, "I have no name, which is why I didn't give a proper answer."

Aisha stared at the young girl, bemused. She still hadn't completely understood her.

"Well, I cannot be sure about that, but I do hope so," she said. "Are you feeling alright to walk? I wouldn't suggest going in the that direction for now...but it's your choice. You don't have a name, huh? Is there anything specific you would like to be called?"

Aisha dug her hand in her pockets for some healing balm as she spoke. The bruise on the girl's ankle looked nasty.

I wanted to get some humour into the dark situation as I pressed my thumb against my forehead and said, "Scar!" With a giggle I continued to back away from the people, "Oh yeah.. Boy, why don't you come with me, don't you want to see her too? I'm sure this lady won't stop us"

'Should we go?' Asked her companion and he steadied himself on her shoulders. Lucy had been quietly observing these crazy people wondering if they'd be any fun to play with but as she thought about it even though they were passive now she felt hidden hostility in some of them. 'The smoke has cleared maybe we can sneak back to our hill?' She whispered to her companion and began to tiptoe away TRYING to be sneaky although her giggling gave her away.

"...Scar," Aisha mumbled. And then she grinned. "Sure!"

"As for coming with you, I'm quite exhausted right now...I guess I'll just go to the village and investigate before waiting for my powers to replenish? And uhh, PALE GIRL!" she called out at the end, noticing the girl walking away.

Aisha's legs began to feel heavy. Something about this place made her extremely weak.

She stopped and stamped her foot 'WEASEL! It is all your fault they noticed us they heard you!' Frowning at her companion who rolled his eyes and replied softly 'They cannot understand me remember?' She slumped a bit remembering how he had told her time and time again 'I'm sorry...' She whispered then turned to the crazy person again and flipped her hair in front of her face shyly.

ryuuto looked at weasel like it was a mythical creature. "did that weasel just talk or am i hearing things. oh and the village does not exist anymore all thats left is dust."

Lucy walks up slowly to the crazy boy and stared at him, examining him and squinting her eyes. 'He said no one can hear him but me... What are you?' She poked his cheek then jumped back unsure if he may attack for her curiosity.

"i wont bite and im human, well sort of. i have powers but i only use them to help bring the demented back from the madness or obliterate them."

She jumps back even further his words. 'You kill us? Take our powers away?' She began to panic and her eyes glowed gently. 'I'm warning you...' She threatened, although her words came our shaken and filled with fear.

"i try to pull demented from the madness but that does not always work and in order to protect you from yourself ill kill you." ryuutos eyes glow bright blue and the sky starts to swirl. your warning me and what will happen if i dont heed your warning."

'He'll kill you! Please hurry up and run!' Her companion yelled but of course she ignored him as her eyes began to glow brighter and the air became the kind of icy cold that feels like stabbing pins against your skin. She slowly waved her arms in front of her and closed her eyes as she concentrated... And then fainted. The weasel hopped onto of her clearly concerned for his master but visibly weakened as well. He turns to the threat and arches his back, summoning up every ounce of spirit he can from himself and his master to protect her if he were to attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.