Welcome to Underworld High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daten layed down wincing at the arrows In his wing. A slow trickle of blood rolled down his wing from the puncture wounds."I wish I had a rider, but no one here can hear me. There are no riders here." Daten winced again, not being able to change or get the arrows out.

Katsuo smiled at Snow and had to turn his head away to hide anew blush beginning to form. If she wasn't a cat right now I might've kisses her. But, maybe I should kiss her. No. What am I thinking? Just-just calm down Katsuo. It's ok. Don't kiss her. Or do. Oh, God? What should I do? She's so beautiful, she would never want me! I can't even truly appreciate beauty since I can't even see. Y'know what? I might be better off if I just leave this school. Yeah, they don't want me here anyway I've only made enemies and I'm a king of a nation I don't need to be here in this high school. Once this craziness is over I should leave and never come back. No one will even miss me. Wow, my thoughts really changed from should I kiss a cat to I should leave this school. Wow I am one messed up immature kid. Katsuo sighed and nodded at Snow. "I'm gonna go now. See you later. Maybe. Or maybe not."

By the time Syphereon vanished and returned, the deluge of arrows had stopped. However, both Daten and this newcomer, Nalix Greyden, had been hit rather badly. Istra winced and carefully approached Nalix. "May I see your arm?" she asked, eying the cauterized wound Nalix had left. "If I get to it quickly, it won't scar." After that she was going to need to do the same for Daten. He seemed distressed, but seeing as she didn't speak Draconian she had no idea what he was saying. Not only that, he was too big to fit inside the school and it didn't seem like there were any teachers around.

Istra could have sworn she'd heard the bell ring, but ever since that mess in the gym the teachers had been noticeably absent. They would never have allowed the archer to attack the way he had, and they would have cleared the injured students out to the infirmary by now, surely. What Istra needed was a little time to catch her breath but it seemed like the universe had other ideas.

Nalix heard a faint muttering in the back of her head. She shut the thoughts back out again though. She didn't hear what the voice said but she knew it probably didn't want anything nice from her. She scratched the back of her head. "Oh my arms fine just a little flesh wound." she shrugged coming back to reality.

There was the sound of cold air rushing, and Snow stood on her feet. "I hope I do." Why was her heart racing? How strange, perhaps a result of transforming or lingering effects of the toxins. There was no other acceptable explanation.

Katsuo turned back around to face her, the sadness his mind had created snapping back to cheery optimism. "You-You mean it? But-But why? Why me?" Without realizing it Katsuo had opened up his hands dropping his book to the ground. And suddenly like that all of his embarrassment was back and much much more than before.

How... convenient. No you can't. Well, you're in no shape to carry on, so it would be natural. I wo.... I won't let you. In the heated crater of the battlefield Yang tried desperately to get up and stand after being unconscious for a few minutes. His hoodie had been singed, burning through even the black shirt he had underneath, leaving patches of blackened skin. You can't even heal yourself from a burn! That's your element! Yang collapsed back onto the ground of the crater, I don't care, if I let you out you'll just go and try to kill that boy. So? Is that not what you want? I mean, he injured, maybe even killed loads of students! Aren't you all about that justice and fairness crap? Yes, and that's why it wouldn't make sense to attack him. Yang, lying in a heap on the ground, began to think of how a fight between the two would pan out before his conscious grew angry and interjected, I am the living embodiment of physical excellence! What you have in magical strength, I have three fold in physical! How dare you even think it would be a battle between us. Just please... don't.... Yang's mind had fallen, and the boy fell asleep momentarily, Yes sleep. You'll need your strength. From the crater, a marvelous purple light shone out, imitating a spotlight in the sky. Then it faded away, as if it'd never occured. Seen climbing from the crater was a boy who looked similar in build to Yang, but his posture almost reeked of a predator. The hood was pulled up, but even then the face under was unrecognizable. The hair that was visible was a deep blue, and the mouth between the two bangs that hung down was expressionless as the unfamiliar boy thought to himself, Fine Yang. I'll respect your little oath of justice. But that doesn't mean everyone else is safe. Clad in torn, burnt clothes, the hooded boy headed to a group surrounding a demon girl, keen on learning what he'd missed when his weaker counterpart had passed out. He faced the group as a whole, a dragon, a demon, some strange girl Yang had talked to before performing his spectacle, and oddly enough an angle. He despised half of them, "What happened here?" He spat out, the words sounding like venom, a sound that nearly imitated one of a teacher at the school.

When Pandora realized that Daten had protected them she felt bad.They were in harms way because of her,"Thank you and are you ok Daten?Why do you say no one can hear you?I can but I guess I'm not considered a rider...am I?"She asked feeling bad.She saw that a new female had even shown up and asked if she could help.

She gave a pained smile,"Ok.Thanks Syphereon,you're a life saver."She said.Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by her wings finally fully erupting.They were free from her back and stretched out at their full wing span.From wing tip to wing tip her wing span was five feet and eleven inches across.

After a few moments they folded and came to rest upon her back,"Thank goodness...it's finally over.Now to try them out."She said and smirked.After her wings emerged her back had began to regenerate and was visibly closing up.She heard the sound of someone sneaking up behind her.It was a male who planed on killing her since she was injured but before he got within four feet of her.

Her tail rapidly unwrapped from around her waist and coiled around his neck.She looked at the male,"How foolish of you to try to attack me.I'm more of a threat when I'm wounded."She said then darkly chuckled as the white of her eyes changed.They were now a pale blackish gray that surrounded her ice blue eyes that had slits.

She raised the male off the ground and began squeezing his neck slowly crushing it.She wasn't sure why but it seemed to amuse her to watch him suffer.Also her thirst had returned worse than before and she planed to kill him by feeding on him.

Syphereon walked down the halls ignoring the eyes glaring at him in all directions. Not everyone knew he had wings. Not everyone knew he was an angel. What was he doing in this school? He was probably the only creature that lived in the overworld and came to the underworld for schooling. He heard whispers saying that "he didn't belong here." and that "he needed to go back to his mountains of silver and lakes of gold in the overworld." his wings were folded against his back and he had no protection because he left his coat in the class he had jumped out of. Then he heard it. His sister was calling him back to the Overworld for a family meeting. They were going to have his head on a silver platter. Surely they had heard about the actions at the school. He entered the classroom to grab his coat. There at the entrance of the class, two hellhounds were there. they spoke in a whisper "your uncle would like to demands your presence in his kingdom."

no way. Luke morningstar wanted him to come to his castle. He would definately kill him. Although his father and uncle Luke were closer than the other angels. He knew Luke was still the ruler of hell. And Syphereon was a heavenborn. "Tell him i'm busy. i have a family gathering that i must attend later and do not have time for him at the moment."

The hellhounds growled "Very well, Nephilim. You will die then!" Syphereon could not take them on. He was way too weak right now. He ran out the door and down the halls as fast as he could. Hoping someone would come to his rescue.

The happiness in his voice had made her smile until the book fell, her face flushed red, the color being so painfully obvious and she looked away from him... At least he was blind and couldn't see her embarrassment. "Would you... Like my jacket at least? It'd be more sufficient than the messily book."

Katsuo nodded several times. "Yes please, thank you very much." Katsuo wrapped the jacket around his waist covering as much as possible and picked up the book once again. He took a few steps closer to Snow until they were barely more than a few inches away from each other. Katsuo reached out and grabbed Snow's hand. "I wish I could see your face right now. I bet you are so beautiful. I caught a glimpse of your cat form while I was Pouf and I was overcome with joy. I, I'm sorry that probably sounds weird right?"

Pandora turned her attention to the male who had just arrived.He looked so much more interesting then the fool she was killing.So she decided to tighten her tail on his neck snapping it from the pressure.Then she used her tail to throw his limp body to the side,"Not much...I just got my wings.Want to be the first to touch them?Oh and I didn't catch your name.Mine is Pandora and yours is?"She said in a tone that sounded seductive and predator like.

She was slowly beginning to walk toward him with her long tail swaying about.The look in her eyes was one of desire and thirst.Her aura right now was darker than normal also more wild and cold.She was so close to completely losing control and she would the moment she fed.

Students were sure to end up massacred all over again.What had triggered her behavior was the scent of Daten's blood.

Last edited:
There was a soft sound just down the hall, behind the hellhounds. There was a tall woman standing there, possibly in her early thirties. She had on a sharp, slate-grey dress, the sort of thing one might expect a high-ranking executive to wear. Her hair was tied back in an impossibly long ponytail that reached down to her ankles and she'd done her eye-makeup rather severely, as though she was planning on masquerading as a member of the Egyptian royalty and had stopped halfway through. One of her hands was clenched into a fist. The other held a long metal ruler. "The pair of you are not students here." She said, boldly approaching Syphereon and his assailants. "I suggest you leave, unless you wish to face my wrath." The tall woman glanced briefly at Syphereon, the returned her attention to the hellhounds. "The students are here to kill each other, not be killed by assassins from outside."

There was an audible gasp from his closeness, and she believed he could feel the heat radiating from her cheeks. "It is strange, but not not undesirable." She's quite as she thinks for a moment. "My snow leopard form does manage to bear a striking resemblance to me."

Her tail started wagging in admiration. She had just met Pandora but she already admired her. Maybe she would be able to help her find a master.

"I-I'm going to kiss you now. Please stop me if this makes you uncomfortable." Katsuo leaned in his face, hesitant at first but then pushed his lips against Snow's.

Damn, The hooded boy looked to the demon girl who'd just snapped a student's neck and was walking towards him seductively, Oh I get it, she can just go and kill students, but I can't because I'm on a short leash from some goody goody! Screw you Yang. He thought harshly to himself. He couldn't catch a glimpse of the girl's face, nor the blood thirsty look on it from under his hood. The only thing he could see was her hips swaying, This is ridiculous. He took of his hood and stared the girl in the eye, completely unfazed by the look it bore. His own displayed one of anger, as they quite often did. It didn't help that his blood red eyes seemed to glow even brighter as he caught a full glimpse at the demon in front of him, "What point is there in touching one's wings, unless I were going to pull them off?" He turned away from the girl, facing the other direction, for even though he was a blood thirsty maniac, he was still a man and had the urges that came with such. Staring at her for too long is dangerous. I'll need to keep that in mind. He added this small tidbit to his already extensive compilation on useful battle data. "As for a name?" He addressed her, still with his back towards her, ever so conscious that at any given moment she could act upon that dangerous aura that surrounded her and attack him. It would be a shame to slaughter a demon who's just received there wings, but eh. I'm not prejudice. His lips twisted into a malevolent grin that could send shivers down the bravest of men's spines. Then why do you look away from her? His primal instinct mocked him, True enough. I am above normal beings, and can withstand the desires they face. He turned back to Pandora, "My name is Yin." He said, his eyes like burning vortex's as he stared directly at her

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah she was going to take on luke's hellhounds? He would kill her.

"uh miss, excuse me, but uh, those are Lucifer's hell hounds. as in, the Lucifer. Morningstar. A.K.A satan. Ya'know? My fathers brother..? Are you sure you wanna do that? i mean, be my guest but he's gonna be quite... angry with me."

Snow remains completely still, not returning his pressure but also not rejecting it. She simply accepted it, completely unsure of how she felt about his display of affection. It was almost nice, and warm, but Snow was not warm, and wasn't too keen on kindness. In addition, it stirred an unfamiliar feeling within her that she didn't like. After contemplating it, she went against everything her instincts and logic told her to do, and moved her lips against his in reciprocation.

After a moment of kissing Katsuo pulled away breaking the soft, tender kiss. "Snow, there's something I should probably tell you. I-I am royalty." Katsuo paused for a moment waiting to see Snow's emotional reaction before he snapped his fingers and two men leapt down from the side of the building. Both wearing identical blindfolds to the one Katsuo was wearing. "These are my servants Ocean and Sky." Sky, the elder of the two servants pulled a fresh set of clothing out of a bag and handed it to Katsuo. He quickly began putting his clothes back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.