Welcome to the Negative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just means I get more emo kids whose organs I can steal, so I be cool with it.

Speaking of which...

*Looks around at the members of the Negative cult and rubs hands together*

NEXT BATCH OF VICTIMS!!

Oh~ here comes Grumpy! *makes way for Necromaniac Grumpy*

No words would express how much I welcome you into this club, and so.... ^_^

*is poking around in his traveling kit but as grunpy enteres he looks up*

Noooooo............

Its happening, the server will crash any minuet now.

I'M IN DISPAIR!

Huh? What was that about?

Now, that makes me wonder why Grumpy needs to steal organs of emo kids.... Why organs? And why emo? And why kids?!

Is it because he needs those organs to replace his old worn-out organs? Probably, and that probably explains the need for organs from kids, though why these need to be emo kids... is what i don't understand....

*Bows to darkness*

I will try to cause as little damage to my organs as possible so that some good may come out of my life.

*Gets out rope*

Organ check!

here are the organs which i think are unusable:
eyes, liver, lungs, pancreas...

all of the other organs seem to be ok, though i would not really recommend re-using my brain....

Hmmm...I think I may join...Yep, I'm joining.

@Anonymous:
Consider yourself a member. ^_^ So without further ado, welcome to the negative. Remember, there's no light without darkness, and no positive if there's no negative. Feel free to rant about those things other people usually think in a positive way, and just about anything else....

Ok.
The Seasons
Summer: The sun hurts my eyes, there are too many bugs, and I get sun burn easily.
Fall: To many bugs, raking leaves, back to school
Winter: Too cold, dog sheds, too cold
Spring: Bugs come back, still cold, animals more hyper than normal

And those are the reasons why I have no favorite season.

@anonymous: you might have heard it a thousand times already, but you sir are made of win!

*is hanging for the rafters*

This is great for the back...

Oh wait

**Shuts up**

Gee, thanks...I guess...But I guess that means I fail, since this place is all about the fail. I'd rather not be the candle that burns brightest, for it burns the fastest. I'd rather burn low and slow.

yes and no.... :D but i like the way you think.

now, would you guys rather live in a region without those four seasons?

---------
@vay: uh... being going back to your childhood? uh... >_<

I would enjoy living in a cave with adjustable artificial lighting. It's a constant temperature, and I can control how bright it is. So, is this group going to be part of IW? If it is I'll need to change a few things on my IW sheet...which I just remembered isn't done yet. I need to talk to Porg about clearing something up...

No, I don't think this group would be part of Iwaku World, though if you guys have ideas (regarding that), feel free to spill them out, occasional guts and blood are also welcome.

As for that weather topic, it's perfectly fine to have a controlled environment, lighting, humidity, and temperature among all others. Though once you step out of that controlled environment, your body might not be able to tolerate it, especially if you've become so accustomed to such. It's like stepping out of an air-conditioned building only to be welcomed by a searing, hot sun, and an equally hot, and humid draft.

*pours out a dump truck sixed load of fish guts* How's that? These fish all died because of an oil spill, just another victim of the "god fuel" we all worship.

I think this group would make a lovely addition to Iwaku World. Our goal would be the destruction of peace and complacency. People must be made to face the hardships of war and strife. It is our job to show them first hand.

Hmmm... That might work. But we need to have a "senior" personality in IW, I am a relatively new character in IW myself... *sees grumpy* Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Let's see how this might turn out. ^_^

Here there are two seasons, the one where its hot, the other where its hot and wet. I want to live on a space station.

*pours out a dump truck sixed load of fish guts* How's that? These fish all died because of an oil spill, just another victim of the "god fuel" we all worship.

I think this group would make a lovely addition to Iwaku World. Our goal would be the destruction of peace and complacency. People must be made to face the hardships of war and strife. It is our job to show them first hand.

*Ryker appears from the Great Beyond.*

Oi, buddy... Whit do yew think makes up the populace o' Dystopia, hmm?

Ae nation founded by mercenaries, disenfranchised, terrorists, criminals, an' the scum o' the earth.

War is ae way o' life fer the Dystopian Citizen-Soldier. It's nothin' new ta them.

*Ryker returns the Great Beyond.*

To dystopian citizens mebe, but what about the peacefullness of all the other places?

I hate people sometimes. Seriously. What's the point of buying new things every year when the old ones a perfectly fine? Its such a waste of resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.