Welcome to Soirée

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesung nodded before shifting into his fox form. He waited a second and shifted again. His, or rather her hair was a sleek black that brushed her shoulders. The eyes remained the same almond shape and the same firery black. Her red lip were pursed as she looked at her new body. "I remember why I don't like female bodies.... Everything is just too jiggly" she said with a frown. Her voice was quite low for a girls but it sounded like she was a woman. "Alright let's go" Yesung said flipping her hair and fixing the tight black dress she wore.

Garth had completely failed to notice the two others who had arrived behind them. His head turned for just an instant, catching a glimpse of the nine-tailed fox demon take on a woman's form. The other was a girl as well, what creatures of the land refer to as a water goddess. Just why his kind knew of her species and not Nevaeh's, he was unsure. He was glad to accept more help but neither fact eased his mind. Garth's knuckles were becoming white. He choked back the words he wanted to say to Nevaeh, knowing he would only make it harder on them if he spoke them aloud. With the rest of the control he could muster, he spoke softly to her. "We're out of time. If we don't act now, the girl is doomed. Nevaeh..." His voice trailed off, unable to finish. Nevaeh... don't die.

Nevaeh took a deep breath before pushing open the door enough for her to squeeze through. Each step she took her hips swayed seductively, a bright smile took hold of her full lips. "I think I am lost can someone help me." Her voice sounded innocent, and lustful. The Wendigo looked up from Evangeline, his red eyes glared back at Nevaeh. Everything in her told her to run, but she couldn't now. The drool dripping from its mouth disgusted her, it didn't take much effort to look fearful. Nevaeh's lower lip began to quiver, she completely froze. Her body began to shake, knowing this would excite the monster. "I taste your fear, its delicious." His voice dripped acid, as he turned to face Nevaeh.

Evangeline had lost consciousness, and dangled freely in the creatures grasp. It started to move towards Nevaeh, "Come to me." It demanded her to approach him. His words sounded appealing even in her own ears. Nevaeh couldn't stop her feet from taking steps towards it. Her face contorted to real horror, he was using compulsion. Even other females would be affected, "Noooo!" Nevaeh screamed back at him, unable to stop walking towards the Wendigo. The creature grew even more excited, he began to stalk towards her.

Dan was watching what the girl was doing he watched how she couldnt stop moveing towards the wendigo even that she didnt want to. Dan was waiting for the right time for him and his little brother to activate their plan, Dan looked at Damian and said to him "Get ready its almost time for our move" Dan was looking at Damian and he noticed even more that his demon form was looking more like a human, Damian had to stop meeting this humans. Dan thought to himself "If father sees his demon form he will get very mad" Dan was really woried for his brother

"Nevaeh" Yesungs female voice said opening the door "What's wrong?" she asked knowing full well what was most likely happening. She was disgusted by the Wendigo to say the least and hearing Nevaeh scream made her even more disgusted. She watched as the girl made her way to the monster with a frightened face. Yesung figured that it wasn't her moving on her own.

Yesung let a stroke of fear entering her body. Compulsion was a hard thing to fight against and hoped that the Wendigo could only handle one at a time. She made her way to Nevaeh attempting to pull her back and regain control of her own body. She saw the girl unconscious she began moving to the monster as well keeping Nevaeh behind her.

Damian nodded at his brother, but didn't look at him. His eyes were fixed on Evangeline, and his mind was set on just wanting her to be safe. "We just need to wait a little longer..." Damian muttered, his body tense and ready to leap into action. He realized he would be reckless since his love for Evangeline was so strong now. She was the only one who wasn't afraid of him when he revealed his true form. The rest of their friends ran away from him, but Evangeline was so accepting, it just made his feelings grow.

Dan was waiting for the right moment when he said to his little brother "brother i know you love her but you have to leave her alone after this" Dan then looked at his brother and told him "I know youll get mad for what im going to tell you... Evangeline is here cuz of me i kiddnaped her and send her to this bar so they can kill her... I knew what you were doing with her and i didnt want father to find out cuz it woud be very bad if he finds out" Dan said to him waiting for his reaction

Damian's anger clearly showed as he demon form turned more sinister instead of human-like. He wanted to attack, and even kill, Dan right now, but he knew they needed to save Evangeline first. She didn't deserve what was happening to her, and a fight with his brother now would ruin their plan.

Dan saw how his brothers demon form started looking more demonic, Dan was glad that this happen Damian really needed to get away from the humans, Dan thought his little brother hated him even more, then he said to him "Damian you have to understand that i did this only to protect you and i dont regread what i did... I know you want to kill me right now but you have to understand why i did this" Nick toled to him thinking of Evangeline

"Listen brother." Damian spat, though kept quiet enough so the Wendigo wouldn't hear him. "I don't give a f*ck about what the other demons think of me. Especially father." He growled, keeping a watchful eye on Evangeline. "Everyone knew I was different from the day I was born. So what if I enjoy being around humans? I don't care if I'll end up like Mother. I'm going to stay with Evangeline and keep her safe no matter what you or anyone else says."

Dan looked at his brother with a angrey look, he almost shout not cearing if the Wendigo hears him or not "Oh so we are talking about mother now, and you think that i care of what you are doing with those humans, but if father finds out he will kill you, dont you get it . And dont you dare talk about mother do you want to end up like her , If you countiue with this ill go and kill Evangeline right now, you know im stronger than you, you cant stop me , so shut up and tell me you are going to leave her alone after this or ill go and kill her right now" Dans demon form turned more demonic and demonic.
(Im going to sleep now we will countinue tomorow :P)

(waiting for others to post before I continue)

The Wendingo looked up at the other female that entered. A creepy smile pulled at his snarled lips, "Come to me...I dare you." He tried to push the compulsion on her as well. He would feast well this night the creature thought. His gaze shifted to the human female, his interest in her already faded. The need to hunt his food raged through his body like a firestorm. Carelessly he tossed the unconscious woman aside. She landed roughly onto the floor to only slide and hit the wall. A loud crack echoed into the room. Her arm twisted backwards as it crashed into the wall. The bone poked through her flesh, her blood began to run down onto the floor. A loud laugh escaped the creatures lips, "I will break you as I did her." His voice grew more harsh, as he began to move towards them. Nevaeh wanted to run to Evangelin's side, but her feet would not budge. The Wendingo still had her under her spell, "Please don't.....I...was just lost." Nevaeh stammered, trying to keep the helpless illusion going. Hoping the other would jump in soon before more damage was done.

Damian's eyes widened, seeing Evangeline slide roughly across the floor and hit the wall. He clenched his fists angrily and glared at the Wendigo, grinding his teeth together. "Dan, now!" He ordered, wanting to get this over with now and get to Evangeline. Damian didn't even wait for his brother. He dashed at the creature at a speed that was faster than he normally went. Damian circled the Wendigo fast in a blur of black shadow, searching for the item as fast he could before the thing could get to him.

Dan saw how angry Damian was from what the Wendigo did to Evangeline. Dan quickly followed his brother and circled around the Wendigo very fast, he than said to Damian "you surch for the item ill take the Wendigos attention so he couldnt hold you bach. Dan started circleing around his head very fast making the Wendigo confused, he couldnt keep this for longer the Wendigo will find out what is going on.

Yesung pushed back fighting against the compulsion. She growled as the human was thrown aside like an old doll. She gnashed her teeth her human for loosing composure as tails sprouted from under her dress. Her tails lengthened and became stronger as her teeth transformed with large fangs protruding out of her mouth the small human mouth not being able to hold them in in her anger.

With the girl sprawled on the floor Garth burst through the door. He wanted desperately to help take on the wendigo, to protect Nevaeh, but he had his own job to fulfill. Besides, two shadow demons and a nine-tails should be enough. He ran over to Evangeline, kneeling beside her. She was losing a great deal of blood and without prompt treatment, she would not survive. He scooped the unconscious girl up into his arms, taking care to not make her fracture worse. He turned and went straight for the door, refusing to take a glace at how the others were doing. Her blood soaked the front of his shirt. She was losing too much and Garth doubted he would find anyone gifted in healing in time.

The Wendigo eyes flew open in shock. His blood lust had blinded him from the danger that sat right outside his door. A loud howl echoed from his lips as his gaze shifted to the woman that use to be. "How dare you trick me?!!!" His voice dripped anger, and he inhaled deeply. The sounds of a growl rumbled in his throat. He began to turn slowly with his mouth wide, a lime green glow appeared in his throat. Acid started to rise from the pit of his stomach to travel quickly up his throat. The red of his eyes went black, as bile shot from his lips. Acid began to spray in the direction he turned, several wooden pillars began to hiss. Acid slowly starting to eat away at their wood bodies. "Get out of the way!" Nevaeh screamed as she ran for cover behind one of the closer pillars. The Wendigo quickly turned to the sound of her voice, acid spewed in Yesung's direction. With his back turned a cross like necklace came into view. The gold glittered just beneath the fur of his neck.

Nayleen watched as the creature threw the helpless girl across the room. Without any hesitation she ran to the girl noticing all the blood and cuts. Nayleen looked at the boy next the Nayleen. "I can heal her and slow down her wounds but I need your help to do that." She said as nicely as possible. "Please bring me back water in the biggest container you can find." She felt as though he was going to open his mouth to speak and stopped him before he could. "Please don't question me just trust me." With that Nayleen pulled out glass containor that held water in it, she used it to form a very thick ice shield around her and the girl just in case the monster tried to attack again.

With the rest of the water she began to move it back and fourth against the girls body wiping of the blood. The damage the creature made was now visible. She began to take the water she had left and place it one any open cuts or gashes to see waiting for the boy to return with the water.

"Can you hear me?" She asked the girl hoping she would come to.

Yesung ducked down in time to avoid most of the acid. Unfortunately a spot caught on one of her tails. She quickly used fire to boil away the acid but not before it took away a good chunk of flesh away. She cauterized the wound before growling lowly and running forward at the wendigo. She saw the gold talisman . Jumping in the air turning at the height of her jump she tackled the beast with her now large heavy form. In the club she shrunk it down for east maneuverability but not having to restrain her self she was a bit large that the Monster. The kitsune now pinned all the extremities of the beast down with large paws that were the size of human heads. She pinned the beasts face away from her hoping that she could hold on long enough for them to see the flashing gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.