Welcome to Soirée

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan saw his brother next to him "so i guess you havent forget how to do this. Remember when we were little how we turned our feets into shadows and we started racing, it was very fun" Dan changed his nice tone into a very serious tone and said "But i guess you hate me nww" Dan havent heared the girl screaming in awhile... This could be bad, Dan though to himself

Nevaeh looked around him curiously. The hall was long and grew dim, a red rug covered the hardwood floor. It honestly looked like a gateway to hell, yet that didn't seem to stop her. She quickly stepped around Garth, "Is that right.." Nevaeh said before wondering down the hall. The carpet felt moist beneath her feet. Lifting one leg she tilted her foot up to her vision, it looked as if someone painted it red. "Oh my....." Her voice trailing off into a horrified screech. Massive amounts of blood had been spilled on the tapestry. Her full lips drew back into a snarl, as she pressed forward. Each foot step drew her closer to a large black door that almost was invisible to the naked eye. It was large and dark just like the hallway walls. Nevaeh's silver gaze shifted around, till she saw the copper door knob. It seemed far to large for a normal human, or a creature like herself.

She reached out to touch the knob with her finger tips. It would take both of her hands to open it. Taking a deep breath she twisted the handle. The door made a small click, and drifted slightly ajar. Stepping over to peer in the small crack, her gaze peered inside. It took all her strength not speak, what she saw showed on her face. Nevaeh's mouth fell open in shock, her eyes grew wide. The disapproving furrow of her brows creased her forehead. "Wendigo...." She mouthed in horror, never in her life had she seen one for herself. The creature stood about eight feet high. White fur grew out of its head and back. His face looked sunken in, mouth protruding with large sharp teeth.
wendigo-1.jpg
He held onto the woman's wrist with his second pair of hands. The first hung lazily at his sides. Drool dripped from his mouth, red hungry eyes drifted over his prey. The scared woman stared up at him in horror, unable to speak. One of his upper arms reached up quickly to grip the woman's throat tightly. His voice sounding of nails on a chalkboard, "Fear me B****..."

Damian sensed the presence of the woman he talked to earlier. Turning into a complete shadow, he went through the walls and into another hallway that was completely different than the one they were in. He went over to the door where Nevaeh and Garth were, being as quiet as possible. Floating above Nevaeh, he looked through the crack in the door, narrowing his eyes when he saw the Wendigo with Evangeline.

Dan quickly turned into a shadow and followed Damian. Dan stoped next to Damians shadow then he saw Wendigo holding Evangelina, Dan said to Damian "bro what are we going to do, this isnot a ordinary monster" Dan said it while thinking how to save Evangeline from the Wendigo

(( This is OOC The Wendigo is a GM character. Normal attacks isn't going to work. The section where me and garth are sitting is a V.I.P section. In your rp you have to manage to get by security. You will not be able to see the fight or what is happening to Evangeline from the dance floor or bar. So if you already posted please change your post. Sincerely, Fox maiden.))

ok i edited my post if thats ok :P, oh and we are shadow demons we can go through walls appear in other places so we dont need to pass through the security

((OOC: You can come back now letmehearyou, if you want to involve yourself just find a way to slip past Thunk ^^; charm does not seem to work on him very well so play off of his gullibility))

Garth stared wide eyed at the Wendigo. He had only seen one before in his life time and it was not a memory he liked to recall. This was the creature he and Nevaeh had heard back in the V.I.P room? He felt his heart sink into his stomach when it viciously grabbed onto the captive woman's throat. She was doomed.

It was only then that he had noticed two floating figured over Nevaeh's head. He instantly recognized one of them as the shadow demon at the bar earlier. The other looked more human but there was no mistaking it, he was the first one. The one who had spoken about inciting chaos in this place. Both seemed to be ignoring Nevaeh and himself, their eyes transfixed on the wendigo as well.

The shadow demons could wait, for now they seemed to have a common interest in the wendigo. Garth stepped beside Nevaeh and whispered into her ear. "That thing with the girl, it's a monster. How are we going to get her away from something like that?"

Nevaeh took a deep breath, her body shook nervously...The look in her eyes seemed to tell their own story. She was already thinking of a way to try to save the girl, but it would mean a sacrifice had to be made. "It feeds on beautiful women....The only way to save the girl is you need bait....." Her head fell forward to look at the floor. The thought of her using herself continued to plague her mind. However they still needed a plan, "I will be the distraction....He has a weak spot...they all do. This creatures weren't born this way...they are made...Something had to change him into this. Usually a trinket...Jewelery, watches, clothes even....You just have to find it." Nevaeh tried to talk in a hushed tone, not wanting the thing to hear them. If he did, Evangeline's life would be over.

Evangeline had tears falling from the very corner of her eyes. A choking sound escaped her splayed lips, she tried frantically to gasp for air. Her legs dangled freely, as he raised her off her feet. Now she was staring right at the jagged blood stained teeth. "Yes be afraid....I only wish I could hear you scream." Its scratchy deep voice said to her, spit splattering against her neck. A sob of pain managed to gargle out, his saliva burned her flesh like acid. Small sores began to appear across her neck and chest. This was how her life was going to end...Evangeline thought inside her mind. She never even had the chance to tell Damian how much she loved him..

Giving Nayleen a crooked smile he bowed. "As you wish M'lady," he said taking her hand and leading her into the mass of people calle a dance floor. He quickly twirled her before stopping her again. He moved to the beat of the music careful not to get too much into the Water Godesses personal space. He avoided people that almost crashed into him effortlessly and continued to dance with Nayleen.

Nalyeen was new at the dancing thing but was easily able to pick it up. She soon began to smile and move with ease, she couldn't remember the last time she had smiled. When Nayleen heard to be what seemed like a faint scream she froze falling into Yesung. Before she could tell him what happened she walked over to where the scream had came from. Her hearing was very keen to sound, and she was able to follow it. She reached the V.I.P section and was unable to see anything with the body guards in the way. "Please move." She asked but the body guards stood firm frustrated Nayleen turned her head from the guards to the bar focusing on three huge bottles of liquor. When the glass bottles burst she moved her hands to gather the liquid holding it in two different balls. "I'll only ask you once more...please move." When the man did not she sighed throwing the mixture of liquor into the eyes, when the guards covered there eyes from the burning pain she moved passed them. As she reached the commotion she noticed a girl with tears falling from her cheeks.

Damian started grinding his teeth together at seeing the monster hold Evangeline like that. His body turned into his true shadow demon form, his anger making it so he couldn't keep his human form. "Dan... We'll search its body for the thing that changed it. We will only have a short window of opportunity while the woman distracts him. Be fast." He whispered to him. "Incubus, take Evangeline from danger." He ordered to Garth.

Yesung followed confused as to what she was trying to do. He watched as she broke the bottles of liquor sighing. Looking at the bartender he place money where the bottles where and spun when he heard the guards react to alcohol being thrown in their eyes. He slid past the incapacitated bouncer and into the room with Nayleen. He saw the girl and growled. Sure he may have eaten one of the mortals livers but he didn't torture anyone.

Garth grit his teeth, uneasy about letting Nevaeh act as live bait for this monster. However, the look on her face showed that the topic was not up for debate. He would have to show no hesitation. The first shadow demon had already transformed and seemed to have formulated the rest of the plan himself. As much as Garth resented the idea they were going to have to cooperate with the pair of demons to pull this off. Garth simply nodded his head, "I understand." he answered to Damian. His hand started to reach out for Nevaeh's but Garth clenched his fingers into a fist and pulled it back to his side. Neither of them could afford to be distracted at a time like this.

Dan smilled "it was about time you turn into your true form" Dan quickly spred shadows across this place then he turned into his shadow demon form seeing Damians anger into his eyes "im ready lets go brother... we dont have much time" Dan said it waiting for his little brother to go

"No, not yet. We need to time it perfectly if we're to pull this off. The woman needs to go first." Damian instructed to his older brother. "Wait until you see the Wendigo's guard has dropped a little before going." He continued.

"I know brother... it just... nothing" Dan told this not wanting to countinu his words cuz he was going to say something that his little brother woudnt want to hear. Dan then looked at his brother, and notice how his demon form has change he looked more like a human Dan didnt like this he didnt like it at all

Nayleen watched as people contiplated on what they would do next. She looked up and saw the girl who was being held by this monster and for a secound time in her life felt helpless. When she heard a low growl behind her she turn to Yesung confused on what he was growling at. Was he mad cause she heart those humans, it wasn't meant intently she was just trying to find out what was wrong with the women screaming. Tossing that thought aside she glanced once more at the poor defensless female. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She said to the boys talking about a plan.

"Do you need a set of paws?" Yesung said formally a fire burning in his eyes. He was angry that was very evident. There was. I need to torture anyone. "I could also change of that into a girl," he offered. He didn't want anyone to get hurt by this creature. "Sometimes two is better than one"

Neveah looked around slowly with compassion in her eyes. It shocked her so many cared for mortals, especially to risk their own lives. " Turn into a woman if you wish. Would be nice to keep him distracted more than one way.....The rest of you have to figure out your own way to help....I do not know what you are capable of...." Her voice trailing off into a whisper, as her eyes shifted to Garth. His hand was clenched into a fist, his face held no pleasure. It made her heart melt, "Garth...." Nevaeh said his name softly, before shutting her mouth. The feeling she might make things worse for him crossed her mind. Her gaze shifted back to the crack in the door. She had to stay focused, and actually trust these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.