Welcome to Huntington Academy.

Arriane held open the door.
"Shes lucky that she has friends like you to take care of her. One time i passed out at a party and i woke up in the middle of someones lawn." She sighed shaking her head

Oran blushed. "Well, we shouldn't have let this happen in the first place." He sighed, nodding in thanks as he awkwardly walked, trying hard not to twist Kieri painfully. "That sounds like a horrible, yet amusing story. We'd love to hear it when we're not, you know, carrying a drunken girl." He chuckled, sounding kind of strange.

Kieri's eyelids fluttered, the flickering florescent lights beat down on her pale face, the vulgar brightness made her want to puke, or maybe that was something else. Where was she? She raised her head slightly, there were hands wrapped tenderly around her ankles, and arms looped under her armpits. Ah-- the hallway.

"Umm sdasnzaax?" She moaned. A dull hammer was chipping away at her brain, where was an aspirin when you needed one? Once the situation fell back upon Kieri, her fair skin tone pinkened, the rosy color would't go away for hours now. "I never drink alcohol," She whispered. "I'm sober,"
She was crying now.

A good five or so years ago, Kieri's brother had died from alcohol poisoning, he'd spent months in his room, getting drunk without anyone knowing. His addiction was fierce, yet he'd hid it well. One night, he consumed way to much alcohol, and hadn't been treated in time-- no one even knew until twenty four hours later, when his body was already cold. Kieri suspected that it was actually a suicide attempt, because of the many empty bottles of pain-killers, but those could have also been a pathetic treatment for his massive hangovers.

The night Kieri stood over her brothers corpse was the night she promised herself never to follow in his footsteps.
She knew he would be disappointed in her.

Oran looked to Kieri after her outburst, she seemed to still be half-asleep, muttering nonsense.
"Suuure, you're sober.." Oran cooed mockingly, opening her unlocked dorm and setting her down on the bed made out in pastel sheets, clearly Kieri's.
"Sweet dreams," He whispered, pulling her hair out of her face. He hoped her room mates would keep an eye on her.

Arriane laughed. As she watched the two walk out the door. She turned around, returning to the party. The sight of the drunken girl made her hasty.
"Somebody pass me one of those bottles." I'll be careful she thought.

Mark had trailed along behind Oran, not really sure what to do. He would have offered to help carry her but the others jumped in quicker... Feeling useless he followed quietly until the door and watched them help Kieri. When the other girl, who he hadn't been introduced to, came back in Mark stepped out of her way. When prompted he passed her a bottle. How could someone drink after seeing that? He wondered.

"Um, hi," he said shyly, "I'm Mark. We didn't get introduced."

Arriane popped the cork of the bottle and took a sip. Even though angels weren't suppose to drink wine she was fallen, so did the rules still apply to her? She took another sip. Whatever. After two years Arriane had already gotten used to drinking liquor. What she also gotten used to over the past two years was grasping the fact that she was never leaving Earth until the day she died. The boy who had passed up the glass was talking to someone. It took her a few minutes to realize that he was talking to her.
"I'm Arriane." She said acknowledging him. He had strange eyes. They were white. Colorless. Maybe even lifeless.

Mark sat down against the wall opposite the girl.

"So have always gone here or are you a new student?"

There was an unsurprisingly large turnover for the school, well unsurprising when you factored in the diverse supernatural populations that held wildly opposing beliefs. Then again he was sure he saw this girl in class before... which one?

"I've been here a year already," he offered.

"I've been here since I was a freshmen." She said trying hard not to take another sip. "So, a year." Arriane tapped her bottle continuously as she thought,it was an old habit of hers.
"You've probably haven't seen me around though. I tend to either ditch or sit in the back." She gave the boy a slight smile.