Welcome to Huntington Academy.

Zelda turned her head slightly to where Oran was looking and saw a girl with long, pink hair with a slight smile on her face.
Zelda greeted her simply with a slight smile on her pale face. "Hello"

Neveah leaned back in her chair and started to play with her overgrown hair. She does this anytime she's nervous or bored, and at this point, she was both. Nervous because of all the people. Bored from the lack of anything really happening. And HUNGRY from the lack of food. She watched the table and the utensils on it as if it were magically going to come alive and bring her food. 'At least then I'd have a reason why I'm not talking to anyone and just sitting here like a moron' that critical voice echoed in her head again and she murmured something quietly, practically inaudible, almost like an agreement.

"Hi!" Kieri grinned, scooting a couple chairs down so that she was across from the girl with the violet tresses. "What's your name? How come I don't know you? I'm Kieri!" She hiccuped. After a deep breath, Kieri calmed herself down. These were the mellow type of folks that can easily be overwhelmed in excitement. She didn't want to scare them away, having friends at HA would make the experience that much more enjoyable.
"Umm, I like your hair.." She continued, her tone less chipper, closing her eyes and counting to ten in an attempt to slow her heart beat. Before she could burst out with another comment, she shoved a bread-stick from the woven basket in front of her in her mouth. She let the garlic and salt soothe her tongue into silence, awaiting a reply.

Oran blinked as Kieri's words skimmed past him. She seemed nice enough, but she could really use glass of water laced with a heavy tranquilizer. Oran turned his attention down the table, trying to see if he recognized anyone else. He noticed a black-clad frosh girl grumpily murmuring to herself, the way he used to. He chuckled, and tuned back into Zelda and Kieri, still quietly nodding and smiling.

Zelda, surprised from Kieri's cheerfulness responded at normal speed "My name is Zelda" She looked over to Oran and said "And this is Oran and thanks for what you said about my hair, that was really nice of you" Zelda said nervously, rubbing her ankles together as she finished her sentence.

"Aww, shucks. No problem! Glad to meet you, Zelda and Oran." She smiled, pleased that Zelda seemed to like her, at least enough to continue conversing with her.
"So how long have you guys been going to HA? This is only my second year, but it's already.. enchanting. And the bread sticks are fantastic!" She laughed, polishing off a third bread stick.

She let her eyes wander around the room, soaking in the gothic-esque interior that was so different from her own sunny room back home. It wasn't particularly her style, but she could appreciate the beauty nonetheless.

Oran took this as a moment to join back in the conversation. "I've been here since I was a Freshman. I guess it's pretty exciting at first, but soon you'll realize that it's just as awful as any other school, it's just specialized for.. us." He said, indicating the magical creatures all around the room. Instinctively, he licked his sharp canines, feeling the smooth enamel against his tongue.

"Uh, I sort of throw a beginning of the school year party on the roof every year, midnight on the first day." Oran gazed at Zelda, "I guess it's not really a party more of a get-together with some of the, uh, more interesting students here. But, if you guys wanted, you could come. It's only a couple of hours, then we go to sleep and school starts like normal in the morning." He was rambling, and for once he didn't hate himself for it.

Zelda grabs a breadstick from the center of the long table and chewed off some of it, chewed it, swallowed it and then answered Kieri's question.
"Well, um, I'm a Junior and I've been going here for 3 years..."

She heard Oran talk about his party/get together thing that he's throwing tonight and she shyly responded
"I guess I could come...Yeah that would be fun, I'll be there tonight!"
Zelda smiled to herself and thought "For once I'm actually making friends...And it's not to bad!"

"Awesome!" Oran laughed, happily surprised that Zelda had accepted his invitation. It was a white lie, that he 'threw a party every year', but he had access to the rooftops and figured he might as well utilize the opportunity and possibly expand on these uprising friendships that left him feeling light, like a bubble. Happiness was something he sought, and perhaps they were the key?

Zelda giggled a little bit, something she has not done in a very long time.
"So should I come at midnight?" Zelda said with a slight grin on her face as she chewed off some more of a breadstick and savored the delicious stick of chewy bread in her mouth.

Name: Marvin "Mark" Evans
Year: Junior
Eye color: All white.
Hair: Messy, white-blonde coloured hair.
Wears: White button up with the sleeves rolled to above the elbows. A black woolen vest. Dark grey slacks. Thick, black glasses. Black, steel capped boots.
Personality: Shy and self conscious. Rather sarcastic and socially inept.
Dorm number: 24
Other: Seer, gets random visions of the future, very helpful for tests.

Mark was seated a little ways away from the talking group of students. He was pretending to read ("Cycles of the Moon and their effects on Plants") but in reality he was eavesdropping. In his defense they were being rather loud what with the talking and the laughing. Mark winced, a year here and he really didn't have any friends. He was such a loser.

One of the group seemed to notice Mark watching them and he quickly shifted his eyes down to his book, embarrassed.

Zelda noticed the white eyed, blonde haired boy sitting down the table from them, sitting by himself reading a book.

((I'm still too new to PM sorry. I would like to continue rping. Is there an OOC thread for this?))

Mark peeked back over the book and saw the girl still looking at him. He looked back down again immediately. She looked vaguely familiar and she might have been in one of his classes last year, then again he might just seen her in the hallways. He clenched his hands around the book, should he go over now that he had been caught listening or should pretend he wasn't? He was too shy to go over so he instead tried to pretend he hadn't done anything.

Zelda vaguely cracked a half smile at the boy and looked back down and ate her meal of mac & cheese.

"Midnight would be excellent!" Oran replied, feeling prideful with the knowledge that he had officially made a friend, and maybe hidden beneath that shy smile and choppy purple hair, a crush. It was an electric feeling, unsettling and somewhat fluttery all at the same time. "I'll see you the, I guess!" He laughed awkwardly, standing up and combing his hair out of his face. He knew dinner hadn't even been served-it seemed to be taking forever- but still he left the table and ran up to his dorm to put on a clean shirt and brush his fangs.

Zelda cracked a smile. Which she rarely does. "Alright! I'll see you there!"
She saw Oran get up quickly and run out of the dining hall.

'On second thought~I'm not hungry.' More people had come into the dining room and she was freaking out. She flashed out of the dining room and into an empty hallway to catch her breath, as if she was just in a huge fight and escaped with her last bit of energy.

Mark noticed the other girl that fled the room with a little worry. Should someone check on her? Inwardly cursed his lack of ability to socialize like a normal person. Standing up he swept up his things (two books and his shoulder bag). Maybe in the safe haven of the library he would have more courage to actually talk.

Name: Alexis Matsuki
Year: Junior
Eye color: Dark violet
Wears: Black shirt, skinny jeans, converse, and jacket.
Personality: Likes to socialize, but not very good at it, can come across as rude or blunt.
Dorm number: 14
Other: A skinwalker. Also known as a more dangerous version of a shapshifter

Alexis came in late as usual. Really she didn't care, this was a new school for her. No one would know who she is anyways. With a sigh she entered the building, seeing a few people flee from the dining hall and off to other places around the school. "Hey!" She tried to call out, but everyone was already gone. "Well then." She huffed and looked around for classrooms and hallway numbers. "Room 307...I need room 307..." She looked up and all around. "ugh."