¤ Welcome to Hell High OOC Thread ¤

Okay well working on his introduction now. I'm going to have him just enter in the school.

me still trying to figure out my characters demon powers

yeah but im i having trouble deciding between a few diffrent choices. Ether his demon power simple aplifies his his electrical powers and gives him some sort of life drain, (drain 1s strength to heal or increases his own on direct contact) something like rogue from x-men except he controls when he uses he power, Some sort of plant magic like Kurama's from Yu Yu Hakusho, Ice powers, or blood magic. those are the choices ive came down to but cant decided which 1.

@Hisoka Kobayashi
yes sub-incubus!Ezra. Pull a nerve off everyone <3 that was submissive ezra. A side that rarely comes out, which tends to make more enemies then friends. XD

As you can see submissive ezra has a purely different appearance and personality then his dominant incubus form which is the one on his CS with the red scarf XD

• Love
Reactions: Hisoka Kobayashi
yeah but im i having trouble deciding between a few diffrent choices. Ether his demon power simple aplifies his his electrical powers and gives him some sort of life drain, (drain 1s strength to heal or increases his own on direct contact) something like rogue from x-men except he controls when he uses he power, Some sort of plant magic like Kurama's from Yu Yu Hakusho, Ice powers, or blood magic. those are the choices ive came down to but cant decided which 1.

All good ideas. XD

@Hisoka Kobayashi
yes sub-incubus!Ezra. Pull a nerve off everyone <3 that was submissive ezra. A side that rarely comes out, which tends to make more enemies then friends. XD

As you can see submissive ezra has a purely different appearance and personality then his dominant incubus form which is the one on his CS with the red scarf XD

I see.Very interesting. :)

Minda/Misery
Personality:
Minda: Shy, caring, kind, wishes to be helpful, intelligent, creative,
Misery: Willing to speak her mind, power hungry, confident, intelligent, creative,
Appearance: Wavy red hair, emerald green eyes, elf ears, small black horns, black vampire/bat wings, black demonic tail. Height 5'6", body type is small skin, but athletic.
Species: Half Demon/ Half Elf
Races Names: Azarian (Elf Race) Zalkan (Demon Race)
Notes: Minda came up with her own matron that she sometimes says to help her focus and cast spells. The matron is : Azarian Etheum Silena
Minda/Misery's Powers
Soul Self
: this is the name I have been giving it as you all know.

Basically it can be in many forms usually looks like an aura. As you may know Minda's is in the form of a dark black energy/aura that has a white outline.
There are many minor and some major abilities that come with this power. But with each minor or major most (maybe all) have a side effect that makes a weakness.

Astral Projection (this is the main use of her soul self) - power to separate her soul from her body, usually black, occasionally white, able to walk between dimensions or over vast distances in the same dimension in a short span of time. She will mostly use this as a form for attack. Also she has used this ability defensively, using it to absorb items aimed at herself or others before regurgitating them later on, having been seen transporting sections of bridges away in this manner. She can sometimes use this to have others face some of their own greatest nightmares.

Many of the minor names that fall under this is teleportation, telekinesis, Phasing/Ghost, Energy Based Constructs, Control over darkness- she can use the shadows and darkness as an ally it may seem at times, can make force fields or shields but it is in the form of either dark energy or dark aura.
As all of her powers are, the use of her Soul-Self is linked to her emotional control which means the more she feels depending on what emotion the stronger and more dangerous her powers.

Healing- Minda can heal herself and others.
Even though she can heal she can't during battle unless she takes time to protect herself and let her focus be mainly on her wounds, she can heal without thinking on it but that is only when she is not in battle or if she is unconscious. When she first learns this she can heal herself to where organs are instead of severely damaged they are healed, muscles are only bruised, and broken bones are either fractured or fixed depending on how bad.

Also even though she can heal others she will feel there pain and the pain they would have had. Also she cannot heal everything as good as new she can only heal them basically as well as she can herself but she has to focus on the wounds and the person's pain to truly heal them.

Empathy- sense and control the emotions of others for different effects, absorb the pains of others into herself, inducing rapid healing. However the cost is that she will feel the pain she absorbs, this sets a limit on the injuries she can heal in this fashion as she cannot heal fatal wounds or dangerous diseases.
Precognition- predict future events that are about to happen usually only her and is at random times

Other: natural abilities without her powers

Flight- She uses her wings to fly
Hand-to-Hand Combat- She can fight with her hands but they work more as claws and she will use her tail.
Control of Fire- She is a half demon so having minor manipulation to control fire runs in her blood but she isn't the best at it and isn't the strongest so fire can still affect her.

Zane Cromwell (Uveghor The Soulkeeper)
Personality: Confident, Intelligent, Creative, can be on the rude side because of his confidence,
Appearance: Short slightly spikey black hair, blue storm like eyes, skinny athletic but muscular body type

Powers/Abilities: Well as I have stated he is a necromancer so the obvious thing is that he has magic what kind well simple magic of the dark arts. I will give a list of his spells and what they do I will also share his more physical abilities as well.

Levortis- levation spell
Pesior Serpetus- phantom form can go through walls and you are more or less like a ghost or simple in a ghost like state of being
Illeum Annoorpus- Invisibility
Extortion of Seals- can break most magical seals
Petrificum Acheiteus- Summon Undead
Reflectello- reflects some appointees attacks back at them not all appoints attacks because it's a weaker spell.
Defenarmus- depression this particular spell can make those around depressed for a short period of time which for some can make them not wish to do anything but it doesn't always work or affect others and sometimes if missed said or directed it can affect even the caster
Soul Beam-black aura covers the casters hands, then the spell makes the energy of a soul into a beam it can hurt others physically but those who use a soul-self more than just physically but spiritually as well.
Purge Soul- an abrupt or violent removal of a group of people from an organization or place and it usually involves the victims souls adding to Zane's collection he rarely uses this spell however for he has to either be really mad or feels he needs the souls because this is a really high level spell some say only a master can perform.
Death Typhoon- A storm of the dead, by this Zane basically makes the dead seem to swarm like a storm and the souls call out in agony he has only done this spell once and he was alone in abandoned area. Much of this spell and its effects are still unknown.
Shadow Typhoon-A storm of darkness literally, rain becomes black clouds purple a storm of shadows and darkness rains down on the casters enemy's or just a whole room.
Soul Flare- A bright glow that can reveal those hidden within a room by lighting up the aura of their soul to the caster.
Neuralum Vilim- it shows the victims this spell was casted on their own worst nightmares

There is a lot of WIP more for Zane though than Minda/Misery.​

Last edited by a moderator:
name: Lucus​

Appearance:
ohlh8t-png.52353

Weapon: Long katana blade with poison inside and coated on the outside. it transforms into his loyal servant Vexius​

Race: Demon lord​

Personality: Cunning, Sly, Manipulative, Funny, Strong, Smart, Daring​

Strengths: Strong legs and hands when melee fighting, Unbelievable speed (can deplete do to low energy or wound)​

Past: You'll learn it as the story goes on.

------------------------------------------------------------
name: Vexius​

Appearance:
lz1qcb-png.52357

Weapon of choice: He is the weapon, He can transform any part of his body to the blade Lucus wields​

Race: Demon servant​

Personality: Smart, Quiet, Calm, Caring, Funny

Strengths: Quick thinking, Calm under pressure, Telekinesis​

Past: You'll learn it as the story goes on.​

• Love
name: Lucus​

Appearance:
ohlh8t-png.52353

Weapon: Long katana blade with poison inside and coated on the outside. it transforms into his loyal servant Vexius​

Race: Demon lord​

Personality: Cunning, Sly, Manipulative, Funny, Strong, Smart, Daring​

Strengths: Strong legs and hands when melee fighting, Unbelievable speed (can deplete do to low energy or wound)​

Past: You'll learn it as the story goes on.

------------------------------------------------------------
name: Vexius​

Appearance:
lz1qcb-png.52357

Weapon of choice: He is the weapon, He can transform any part of his body to the blade Lucus wields​

Race: Demon servant​

Personality: Smart, Quiet, Calm, Caring, Funny

Strengths: Quick thinking, Calm under pressure, Telekinesis​

Past: You'll learn it as the story goes on.​

Cool characters.Also...you're on Gaia? XD

Cool characters.Also...you're on Gaia? XD
Thanks,No I use to be on gaia like years ago....before I got hacked and then banned lol. GAVE UP ON LIFE!. I just use tektek now because its really hard to find an image to fit your characters personality or what your thinking.

Thanks,No I use to be on gaia like years ago....before I got hacked and then banned lol. GAVE UP ON LIFE!. I just use tektek now because its really hard to find an image to fit your characters personality or what your thinking.

You're welcome.Oh I see.I'm sorry to hear that.I'm on Gaia.I never thought of using my avatar to show how my characters look or at least come close to it.I either don't image how they look so I can find a picture I feel best fits their personality or I find what I think most looks like them or sometimes I draw them.Like I did with Pandora.If I find a picture that almost fits I just edit it here and there.lol.Welcome to the role play btw.The alerts don't always work so everyone uses the pm I set up as a back up alert system. XD

You're welcome.Oh I see.I'm sorry to hear that.I'm on Gaia.I never thought of using my avatar to show how my characters look or at least come close to it.I either don't image how they look so I can find a picture I feel best fits their personality or I find what I think most looks like them or sometimes I draw them.Like I did with Pandora.If I find a picture that almost fits I just edit it here and there.lol.Welcome to the role play btw.The alerts don't always work so everyone uses the pm I set up as a back up alert system. XD
Oh I understand cool planning before anything bad happens. I should try drawling mines as well....but you see I absolutely suck ass at that type of thing lol Cx

Yep.I used to suck at drawing too.Honestly...everyone used to suck at it.The more you draw you improve your visualization skills and your dominate hand becomes more coordinated with your mind and eyesight.

On a side note...the group in the hall was Paula ( hall monitor),Korkox,Zane and Minda.Malic and Veronica are sitting in class.Veronica is sitting in a chair backwards because she's talking with Bones but she looks around and speaks to others from time to time.

C: thanks for the insight on the scene and characters & merry Christmas!

You're welcome and Merry Christmas to you too! XD Are you going to edit your post? Because it seems like your characters are interacting with Korkox or Zane since they're in the hall.Your characters should be in class with Veronica and Malic.Shouldn't they?

Merry Christmas.

If he did speak to Zane I can fix my post if you guys want I just when I posted was dealing with computer problems so only most of the page could be read while a black screen covered most of the bottom.

Malic greeted Lucus and Veronica kind of became uneasy upon sensing Lucus near.lol

Surprise! I've been recoloring pics again and look at what I did this time. XD

Before I changed it.

1418162842.jpg

1419370891.jpg

In case you're wondering I made his hair a prettier blue and the red of his eyes redder.

Image URL:

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/OnyxFang/Mobile Uploads/1419370891.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven and Drago