Welcome to Doncaster (supernatural slice of life rp) sign up thread

I'd be incredibly excited to join, if i may!

Im sorry to say, but this RP seems to have died. I tried to keep it going after the DM went off, but it's completely stopped sadly. You can still join into it if you want, but i dont think anyone other than myself really watches this anymore.

Im sorry to say, but this RP seems to have died. I tried to keep it going after the DM went off, but it's completely stopped sadly. You can still join into it if you want, but i dont think anyone other than myself really watches this anymore.
I still watch this, am happy to keep going too

Oh, nice. I figured everyone just wandered off.

Well, if it picks back up then I'm happy!

• Love
Reactions: StareNation
ooh~ we're starting back up? Might as well hop back in with another character then!

I'll keep my current character. I'll need to find a way to get the characters to interact, even if it means warping her around or possible timeskip.

Perhaps if we timeskip that will open it story up a bit more to let everyone re-establish their plot directions

We only really started at that cafe as it's where the cm opened the world. I think moving elsewhere if a better idea, but we still need to be in a place to have interaction.

Perhaps a town fair some community event that brings the town together?

I'm the story, there was a party mentioned at some point! A big event could work! It's just keeping interaction going after that event that could be difficult

I forget--
what was the ability limit on characters for this RP anw?

I forget--
have don't recall there being a limmit... Just to keep it within reason and not to go around the normal folk revealing that monsters still exist. It's just a slice of life RP where monsters are trying to fit in looking like a human. I dunno, do what you want I guess? Just no godhood or over the top story breaking stuff?

I forget--
have don't recall there being a limmit... Just to keep it within reason and not to go around the normal folk revealing that monsters still exist. It's just a slice of life RP where monsters are trying to fit in looking like a human. I dunno, do what you want I guess? Just no godhood or over the top story breaking stuff?
aighty aight!
I just recently made a lil [minimally] time-controlling kitsune possibly nb pal that I would love to try but I wanted to make sure before submitting!
I'll try n get a form up soon then~

tyy!

I forget--
aighty aight!
I just recently made a lil [minimally] time-controlling kitsune possibly nb pal that I would love to try but I wanted to make sure before submitting!

tyy!
What characters did you have for this before?

I forget--
aighty aight!

tyy!
What characters did you have for this before?
Yuuji Rurikawa and Kaoru Sakisaka. Two of my ghost boys.

• Love
I had my mimic gal Gohh