Welcome to Doncaster (plotting and out of character thread)

aight, hello everyone~! I got accepted in, if anyone wants to do a lil' RP go right ahead and say hello, I've been itching to roleplay, most of my partners ghosted me lol
There should be a link on one of the earlier pages that will take you to the RP. feel free to have your character's interact/introduce there. The setting does have the monster's concealing who they are, so other than that, do what you want!

hey all, not sure if i ever clarified, I think my characters are the only ye ole basic humans and I have put them in with absolutely no knowledge that the doncaster residents have abilities. i figured i should probably state it just in case
Ohh, if the RP person your interacting with takes a while, think of a way to move onwards i guess? I want to have lots of interactions. But dont want to wait up to half a month to see them and im sure you might think the same way. Plus i think my character would like yours!

are we going by turns in the rp?

are we going by turns in the rp?
it's more of a case of just reply or post when you want. I often wait to see if i get a reply, otherwise i just post again doing something else in the world

"As he walked past the cafe, he saw a young woman inside sucking on a salt shaker out of the corner of his eye, and when he did a double take the entire top of the salt shaker was missing. He keeps walking. Maci did say there were other people in town who were similar to them, but he wouldn't have eating solid inedible objects pegged as a similarity."
@AshenAngel As he walks past a cafe manned by a gorgon with a golem and a dragon in it. and he thinks the golem is the odd one. I cannot wait for his reaction when he finds out that he lives near a dragon.

Reactions: Jig The Zom-B
Yep, figured I'd do the slow wind up with them.

hey all, not sure if i ever clarified, I think my characters are the only ye ole basic humans and I have put them in with absolutely no knowledge that the doncaster residents have abilities. i figured i should probably state it just in case
Ohh, if the RP person your interacting with takes a while, think of a way to move onwards i guess? I want to have lots of interactions. But dont want to wait up to half a month to see them and im sure you might think the same way. Plus i think my character would like yours!
to be honest i am usually one of those offenders hahahaha between trying to manage a business and things in general at home, i tend not to get as much time for writing as i used to but i do try to keep up.

• Love
Yeah, I am also guilty of being slow with responses. You don't want to know how many days it took my goldfish brain to actually get both character sheets posted.

Going to give @ValGalorian a chance to respond before I put out my next post.

Reactions: ValGalorian
Last edited:
Yeah just had to have a life for a bit.

ah, I'm sorry! just wanted to make sure, a lot of my partners keep ghosting me so I'm just sending a message out to everyone asking

ah, I'm sorry! just wanted to make sure, a lot of my partners keep ghosting me so I'm just sending a message out to everyone asking
I dont ghost, im usualy always watching the RP stuff. It's just im giving @AshenAngel time to also write a post as i kina left my last one asking him stuff.

Reactions: Foxes81_of_Anime
hey all, I am heading off grid from tomorrow until Tuesday and am going to try and put a post in before i head off early in the morning.

morning everyone
depending on who responds when I check right after this, I might put in a post.

Hey hey again, sorry it's just hit 1130pm here and I have to leave at 4am tomorrow so won't get my post in, sorry for holding things up. Will post when I get back into reception range

aight, have fun doing whatever!

have a good trip!

I seem to be RP frozen till he gets back. ah well.