Welcome to Doncaster (plotting and out of character thread)

its going well tbh

That's good! So how does this work? I don't know much about where anything happens.

we have a rp thread that you can pop your character into, most of the characters are at Doppia's cafe atm except Eve who hasnt appeared yet

How do i get there?

there should be a link on the first page

So i just write her in or do i need to plan something out for an interaction?

you can probably just write her in, might have to be in doppia's cafe though, maybe the two are friends and share tips or something idk lol

I put something in. I hope it's decent!

its good mate dont worry, a reply will come eventually (im a bit busy for a bit tho)

That's fine. Hope things are going well!

Hey Jig! Just want to say I loved reading your bio backstory, such a great well thought out idea!

• Love
Reactions: Jig The Zom-B
Hey Jig! Just want to say I loved reading your bio backstory, such a great well thought out idea!
Thanks! I always liked theidea of playing a mimic, but in most RP's it would get her killeed or shunned fairly easily. So a scenario like doncaster works nicely for me to just enjoy developing her.

I wander to add more to her little story, but i went with enough to just make her a tangable character.

I've read your's on tate and i like him! I look forwards to interactions Gohh and him may have!

• Love
Reactions: StareNation
So you guys/gals doing alright then?

doing okay over here in Oz, about half an hour left of work and then im off camping this long weekend. how are you?

doing okay over here in Oz, about half an hour left of work and then im off camping this long weekend. how are you?
Tired as always. Just been tring to entertain myself. Where are you going camping at?
Hahaha I feel the tired as always comment 😅. A farm in a place called Dumbleyung about 2 and a half hours south of Perth
i like farms. worked on one for a while too. hope the camping goes well! Done much rp lately or has work been swamping you?

Tired as always. Just been tring to entertain myself. Where are you going camping at?
Hahaha I feel the tired as always comment 😅. A farm in a place called Dumbleyung about 2 and a half hours south of Perth
i like farms. worked on one for a while too. hope the camping goes well! Done much rp lately or has work been swamping you?
I love going bush, we are heading out there to go shooting so it will no doubt be some fun. I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet. I haven't done much im thinking of setting up for a new partner rp but haven't had much time overall

whats partner rp? ive done rp for a while but idk what most of em are.