Welcome to Doncaster (plotting and out of character thread)

It's just an rp between you and another person rather than a group rp. I like them because I don't have heaps of people posting and waiting alot and I find partner rps is good to create intricate long running stories

It's just an rp between you and another person rather than a group rp. I like them because I don't have heaps of people posting and waiting alot and I find partner rps is good to create intricate long running stories
ahh, i did one of those long ago with my gf. I can get the reasons why you would start one. i think this one might be a bit slow.

ahh, i did one of those long ago with my gf. I can get the reasons why you would start one. i think this one might be a bit slow.
Yeah it can be, unfortunately I'm not on enough to justify joining alot of rps

Yeah it can be, unfortunately I'm not on enough to justify joining alot of rps
fair. i joined this one as a slice of life Rp with monsters as playable characters because it was pretty much what i was searching for. all the others are either too progressed into the story or just a smut campaign. Finding good rp is hard.

So, from what i can get of it so far. There is a party being planned on one end and new people moving into town on the other.

Reactions: Glass
Just waving hello. I dropped my character in the applications and told it was ok. Feel free to yell at me if you want to plan something.
Also, I apologize ahead of time, its the first time in nearly a decade since I've had time to do forum roleplay. so If I mess up, please poke me and I'll try to fix.

Just waving hello. I dropped my character in the applications and told it was ok. Feel free to yell at me if you want to plan something.
Also, I apologize ahead of time, its the first time in nearly a decade since I've had time to do forum roleplay. so If I mess up, please poke me and I'll try to fix.
Dun worry about it, there should be another link somewhere in the earlier pages leading to where the story is. Im sure you will figure out how to RP. Lookin forwards to interacting with your character.

Dun worry about it, there should be another link somewhere in the earlier pages leading to where the story is. Im sure you will figure out how to RP. Lookin forwards to interacting with your character.
Oh I know 'how' to do it. Its just getting back in to the swing of writing. ya know. little rusty.

Oh I know 'how' to do it. Its just getting back in to the swing of writing. ya know. little rusty.
Well, practice makes some semblence of perfect! Heheh

anyone else alive?

people are either around or gone for around a week or so. It's why the story is so slow. I try to keep it alive... t-t

I will post however I'm home sick right now. I manage a business and have a heap of shit on outside of rp so I'm not on everyday

I will post however I'm home sick right now. I manage a business and have a heap of shit on outside of rp so I'm not on everyday
Hope you get better!

Sorry if my posts seem a bit self-aimed. I just wanna do thing's with gohh, even if it's her doing something benign.

Reactions: ValGalorian
Alright, I'm guessing the reaction to my character sheets means they were accepted?

Alright, I'm guessing the reaction to my character sheets means they were accepted?
Yea! go for it! The more the merrier.
Yea! go right ahead. Some of the people in here havnt moved in a long time, so any new joiners to get some things moving will be nice! There should be a link somewhere on the older pages in here that will take you to the RP area!

aight, hello everyone~! I got accepted in, if anyone wants to do a lil' RP go right ahead and say hello, I've been itching to roleplay, most of my partners ghosted me lol

hey all, not sure if i ever clarified, I think my characters are the only ye ole basic humans and I have put them in with absolutely no knowledge that the doncaster residents have abilities. i figured i should probably state it just in case

hey all, not sure if i ever clarified, I think my characters are the only ye ole basic humans and I have put them in with absolutely no knowledge that the doncaster residents have abilities. i figured i should probably state it just in case
I figured that the setting was one where the monsters living there are living there in hiding as it's the easiest way to conceal what they are. Having them out in the open showing off what they are is prolly a good way to freak a lot of people out. In the modern day, monster's are myth's and with phone's and other media to take pictures, it's why they have to try a bit harder to make sure it stay's a a legend that monster's are bedtime stories. Last thing we need is a tonne of press or make-shift monster tamer's appearing.