Welcome to Doncaster (plotting and out of character thread)

Cyberelite2k

Fluff lord
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hi yall, this is the plotting/ooc thread, we can think up ideas for events, interactions or neat details

For example any ideas how we could start, maybe theyre going through their days and come across eachother. Bit simple lol

Reactions: ValGalorian
I might have Marrose and Marcello getting of their private jet after another high profile meeting in Italy and Korea. Their return to their new home finds their townhome now fully furnished and their new refinery prepared for their first major meeting and tour with them - introducing their CEO and Master Ontologist.

So, I'm thinking about having them reach Doncaster far too early that morning, jetlagged and starving for some hometown cuisine. They stop at a cafe for a quick bite to eat while running over their presentation notes. No power nap for them this time; their next stop is the refinery for a tour and event.

Might be a few pockets for anyone to hop in for an opening - viewing downtown, the cafe, or someone working at the new refinery (just in case new people sign up and need a place to start).

oooooo that could be cool, i can see the cafe being doppia's potentially leading to interaction with her and Chary who could serve them their stuff lol

I can see Chary starting her day off trying to build up confidence before work (and check her godzilla colelction lol) then when there she could serve some customers their food both regulars and newcomers which would allow some nice interactions

Doppia would likely start by well opening her cafe and getting a nice suit ready as always then maybeout of boredom she could quickly dip out of the cafe to buy some supplies maybe enocuntering other people?

im kinda just rambling lmao

Last edited:
also immatry to think up any fun interactions taht could happen, given that chary is a sweetheart lil golem and doppia a fun gorgon i can have fun with this!
hope yall end up liking them lol

Hmm maybe someone could one day be invited by Chary to her apartment cus she wants to hang out leading to the golem trying to impress them with random sweet things. Trying to look nice around friends.

Doppia could end up having to help someone with various chores or tasks and end up doing the tasks with her own flair potentially leading to some fun moments. Could also end up acting sisterly towards the person through listening to a problem and trying to offer advice

also should we have an event occur at some point, like a local fair, a party etc.

It could lead to some cute and nice interactions and even some drama depending on whos around and what happens. I do have a couple side characters who could cause some if ya want lol

Ooh ooh

Aliyah could host a party!

Reactions: Cyberelite2k
That sounds like it could really work! Would also allow Doppia to make some outfits for folks to show off her skills!

Chary gonna be excited and nervous at the party tho lol

btw i can see with Chary her trying to befriend most of the characters cus tbh she'd find them all quite cool from what i can think for her, lil excitable nerd

Also i can make the rp thread soon if yall want, don't want you guys getting bored

Happy to start when you are

How many players were you hoping for?

Tbh not sure, i think this is enough to start bud, it'll be open for more folks to join whenever
Hopefully i can do a good start lol

Hi guys I'll likely make the rp thread in a week or so unless you guys want it earlier, lets more folks potentially join lol

imma start writing Chary's starting post then Doppias. If anyone wants me to have it lead somewhere to help wtheir posts just ask

Btw sorry if i get annoying just have a lot of muse

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Btw if anyone gets any ideas/thoughts on possible ways the characters might interact with eachother just say

I hope we can make fun stuff 😁

ok here's the rp thread, I only did chary for now and made it so she bumps into someone so it could be used to allow someone to have their character cross with her through that. Hope its alright lol. time for lil golem's morning. Doppia will be done later on or if someone's post would allow for her to pop in easier

Not yet, i lleft it open so anyone can be the person lol

• Love
first appearance of doppia has occured, hopefully folks end up liking her lmao

quick question, where in the world is everyone? I am located in Western Australia so my timezone is often way out from everyone else