Welcome to Disneyland: Making the Magic (OoC and S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright sounds good, I'll probably add Stitch in at a later date, but for now you're more then welcome to be Baymax.

Reserving Baymax!! I wanted to be Stitch but couldn't find him but I like Baymax too! :D

Alright sounds good! And I actually didn't add Stitch in just yet since he's started to appear less and less at Disney parks unless there's a promotion/parade going on

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Alright sounds good! And I actually didn't add Stitch in just yet since he's started to appear less and less at Disney parks unless there's a promotion/parade going on
Actually is someone inside of the Baymax suit or is he a robotics thing?

No it's a guy in the suit. Would you prefer it be an anamatronic?

Still need to finish your personality area, but I'll let it slide for how since we'll see how that plays out in the IC.

Still need to finish your personality area, but I'll let it slide for how since we'll see how that plays out in the IC.
Oh dang I didn't mean to leave that blank! I'll edit it in in a sec!

Looks fine to me!

sorry i haven't finished my characters, i have been caught up with exams and such, but working on them now!

Reactions: Brea
I don't think I'll be able to commit to this, I'm sorry! IRL stuff has come up, making it impossible for me to join any more RPs that I'm not already committed to.

I don't think I'll be able to commit to this, I'm sorry! IRL stuff has come up, making it impossible for me to join any more RPs that I'm not already committed to.

That's completely fine, do what you have to do ^^

Shoot I'll be posting soon!

Sorry I haven't poster yet! Will do it tonight

Who hasn't posted as of yet?

Are you talking about character sheets love?

I'm going to have to drop out sorry!

Yeah I am going to have to drop as well sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.