Welcome to Disneyland: Making the Magic (OoC and S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, take your time, but I'd like everyone to have their sheets done as soon as possible. I'm hoping to launch the IC soon ^^

Alright, so who still hasn't finished their sheets yet?
I haven't, and I am so sorry for it! I'll be able to finish all three by the end of tomorrow though! ♥

I haven't, and I am so sorry for it! I'll be able to finish all three by the end of tomorrow though! ♥

Like I said, no worries! Just try to get it done as soon as possible. ^^

Reactions: Brea

[bg=#8c8484]
#00b89f
"Whenever someone tells me I can't do something, I prove them wrong."
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_ni8tz3HZ7P1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twvy9vs1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8tyrhh8O1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_mv8l27ykBr1qd7fc3o8_250.gif

tumblr_inline_ni8tyfJoFe1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8ty1mZng1rux6g0.gif
tumblr_n434xd0Iip1rp4duqo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twqmqu31rux6g0.gif
tumblr_inline_ni8twr7B4x1rux6g0.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"Yes, Hart is my real last name. Cute, right?"
. Jennifer Maria Hart .

Nickname(s)
"I have a lot of them, actually."
. Jenna, Jenni, Jen, Hart .

Age & Birthday
"I'm technically an adult, even if I don't act like it."
. 19 & May 13th .

Year Of College
"I'm a freshman and I'm proud!"
. 1st - Freshman .

Major
"I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I'm not to stressed over it."
. Undeclared .

College
"I just love Jasher!"
. Jasher .

. Female .

Sexuality
"Sorry girlies, I don't bat for your team."
. Heterosexual .

Position
"I just love my job! Though, sometimes the dress gets to be a little much."
. Character : Elsa .

Nationalities
"Yes, I'm Canadian. What of it?"
. Canadian, American .

Eye Colour
"Sometimes while I'm putting on my mascara I stop to appreciate how pretty my eyes are."
. Blue-Grey .

Hair Description
"Blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm pretty typical."
. Medium (Armpit Length), Blonde, usually curled .

Height
"Average height, I think?"
. 5'6'' .

Weight
"It's so rude of you to ask."
. 124lbs .

Piercings
"My parents don't know about the bellybutton... shhh."
. Ear Lobes (once each), Bellybutton .

Marks
"I just have this one tiny little tattoo, which I did get in trouble for at work. Ooops!"
[spoili]
f3e87ae60f19170a4b315b7dbd96cee7.jpg
[/spoili]
Birthmark: On her shoulder: It's brown, and shaped like an upside down cat.

Health Ailments
"Just a few typical allergies."
. Allergic to Bees and Peanuts .

Personality
"I really do try to be a likable person."
. Jennifer is very much a people pleaser. She always puts other peoples needs before her own, which often gets her into a lot of trouble. However, she continues to do it because she just wants to make people happy. She fears rejection, especially that of her peers. She is often described as selfless, kind and helpful. Jenna has always had a hard time hurting peoples feelings, and will tell a lie to avoid doing so. Jenna is extremely talkative, and once you get her going it's nearly impossible to make her shut up. She's very determined, and is always setting goals for herself. She is easily manipulated, and often becomes dependent on her friends. She doesn't outwardly show it, but Jenna is very insecure with who she is, and is often trying to reshape herself into someone she thinks everyone will like. At times she can be a bit naive, but that's just because she wants to believe that there is good in everyone .

History
"Yes, I'm adopted. It's not a big deal."
[spoili]
It was decided before Jenna was even born that she would be given up for adoption. In fact, a family was already said to adopt her by her due date, and she was instantly handed over to them. It wasn't until Jenna was seven that she discovered this. Her and her brother were playing doctor, and so she was using her medical papers. Upon reading them and asking her parents, Jenna was devastated to hear that her birth mother never wanted anything to do with her, before they even got the chance to meet. This is what perhaps brought Jenna's fear of rejection to the surface, because from then on out she did everything she could to make people like her.

When she turned eight, Jenna joined cheer leading. Although she had started later than most girls, she drove herself to be the best she could possibly be, and very quickly became the top of her team. She continued to cheer for several years, both competitively and for her high school. Despite knowing she was adopted, Jennifer has always had a great deal for her family, and is very close with all of them, especially her brother.

When she got into Jasher she was ecstatic. Only more excitement followed when she found out she was accepted into the Disney program a well, to play Queen Elsa. Her parents are currently very proud of her, and Jenna takes great pride in that little fact.
[/spoili]

. Animals, Romance Movies, Snow, Hot Coco, Shopping, Cuddling, Big Projects and Helping Others .

Dislikes
"Rats just creep me out, okay?"
. Failing, Letting People Down, Lying, Seafood, Rodents, Swimming, and Hairless Cats .

Hobbies
"You mean, when I'm not pretending to be the Ice Queen? Hmmm..."
. Cheerleading, as stated before. Jennifer also enjoys singing, and is quite good at it. She occasionally participates in a choir, if she has the time, and enjoys going to karaoke night with her girlfriends. Lastly, she volunteers at a local animal shelter whenever she can .

Talents
"My mom always told me my singing voice is very pretty."
. Jennifer has always had a way with animals, especially dogs. She can mimic other peoples voices, and is able to think critically. Jenna also has an amazing singing voice, and can play the guitar .

Fears
"Everyone has a nightmare or two."
. When Jennifer was young she discovered she was allergic of bees, and has been afraid of them ever since. She's also not a fan of clowns, but that's a whole other story in itself. For some reason, Jenna is afraid of birds, especially crows. Her biggest fears are rejection and failure .

Secrets
"I have no secrets! I'm an open book!"
. When Jennifer was in high school she was dared to eat 10 ladybugs, and she did it because she didn't want to seem like a chicken .
. When she was young she stole her older brothers teddy bear, and has kept it to this day. He still does not know where it is .
. She doesn't like swimming because she's never learned how to swim .
. The first time she sang in choir she puked on stage .
. Her belly piercing is actually a secret from her parents, and she never intends on telling them .

Family
"At least I can say they picked me."
. Mother-Elizabeth-Police Officer
[spoili]
tumblr_m7hdambH3w1rbi7ojo1_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father-Jacob-History Teacher [spoili]
tumblr_ncznpgmy9b1tm7fgeo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Older Brother- Jason-21-bartender [spoili]
tumblr_mu5jboQXWz1s1fda0o1_500-1.gif
[/spoili] .

Relationships
"I just want to be friends with everyone."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. Matthew Anderson - Current Best Friend, Boyfriend later on .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]

Dorm #
"Getting everything upstairs was a pain in the butt, believe me."
. Mermaid Cove, Room #2 .

Dorm Appearance
"I like to think it's pretty."
[spoili]
5-orhard.jpg
[/spoili]

Other
"You want to know more?!"
. Is extremely flexible .
. Adores little kids, especially ones who love on her when she's in costume .
. Her worst subject is Math .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"True Love will thaw a Frozen Heart."
[/bg]

[bg=#8c8484]
#a16000
"I've never been one for the spotlight."
[/bg]
tumblr_n7ugeeLS5V1slf8iio4_250.gif
tumblr_n344gdKoe91tvpkv6o7_250.gif
tumblr_n7ueyrdcuj1qbahz2o6_250.gif
tumblr_n7ugeeLS5V1slf8iio2_250.gif
tumblr_n08jh9XNQu1tole21o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n62zb1iRkS1qbahz2o9_250.gif
tumblr_n344gdKoe91tvpkv6o1_250.gif
tumblr_n08jh9XNQu1tole21o10_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n344gdKoe91tvpkv6o8_250.gif
tumblr_n344gdKoe91tvpkv6o5_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"I hear my parents fought over my name for months."
. Ashton Tyler Blake .

Nickname(s)
"Ash seems to be the most common."
. Ash .

Age & Birthday
"I don't feel twenty at all."
. 20 & March 14th .

Year Of College
"After high school I went straight to college."
. 2nd .

Major
"Yeah, I want to be a lawyer. We'll see if it actually happens."
. Law .

College
"I'm surrounded by people who want to be accountants."
. Harborson .

"I mean, I know my jaw line isn't that defined, but you should be able to tell..."
. Male .

Sexuality
"While I can recognize when another male is attractive I wouldn't say I'm attracted to said male."
. Heterosexual .

Position
"I've technically got two jobs."
. Primary at Radiator Racers, Secondary as Peter Pan .

Nationalities
"If you notice my light accent I get it from my mom. I've never been to Europe."
. American-British .

Eye Colour
"Brown, I think?"
. Light Brown .

Hair Description
"I know this one is for sure brown."
. Light brown, thin, short on the sides and longer on the top .

Height
"Please don't call my a Jolly Green Giant."
. 6'4'' .

Weight
"I don't even know when the last time I weighed myself was."
. 157lbs .

Piercings
"Hahaha! ... Oh, you're serious? No. None of those."
. N/A .

Marks
"Like my birthmark?"
. Birthmark : Whitish marking on his left shoulder blade .

Health Ailments
"I have a really dry nose."
. Randomly gets nose bleeds often. Allergic to Dogs and Pollen .

Personality
"I know, I know. I'm a little weird."
. Ashton has always been antisocial. He'd much rather sit at home by himself than go to a party. It's not that he doesn't like people, it's more that he becomes extremely awkward in social interactions, and so he tries to avoid them whenever possible. He is very optimistic, able to see both the good and the beauty in nearly everything. He can also be naive and too trusting, believing that everyone is a good person until proven otherwise. Ashton is very detail orientated, but he is also very disorganized. Often times you can't even see the floor in his bedroom- but he still knows exactly where everything is. He's very cheerful, and while he only has a few friends he is extremely loyal to them. Ashton is selfless, often valuing other people more than himself. That being said, he does not have low self-esteem. He's actually very comfortable with who he is, recognizing his short comings and taking pride it his strengths. Ashton is lighthearted, and sadly clueless. Someone could probably tell them exactly what they think about him and he still wouldn't be sure whether they liked him or not. He is naturally generous, and is often a pushover .

History
"I've lived a pretty normal life."
[spoili]
Being an only child is lonely for most, but Ashton never minded much. It meant that his parents could be involved in his life, and that he got more support from them than he could ever need. At a young age it was discovered that Ashton was musically talented. He could sing well, which led to his childhood dream of being a 'rock star!' For his eighth birthday he received a guitar from his parents. Because they lived in a 2-bedroom apartment, and also because their neighbors happened to work nights, Ashton often had to leave the house to practice the guitar. He usually went to the park, bringing his 'book-for-beginners' with him. It was there that he taught himself how to play, and by age ten he was interested in learning how to play more instruments.

The transition from middle school to high school was a drastic one for Ashton. As if beginning puberty wasn't enough for poor little Ash, his father was offered a job on the other side of the country. Which meant that Ashton was now in a completely unfamiliar setting, with not a single person that he knew. On the bright side, the family now lived in an actual house, so he could practice his instruments at home. His mother encouraged him to join a club at school, and after some consideration Ashton opted for marching band. Despite the bad stereotypes portrayed in the media for band geeks, Ashton actually thoroughly enjoyed being one. This made his high school years much more bearable, as he made countless friends through the after school activity.
[/spoili]

"There is nothing more powerful than music."
. Beanies, Cookies, Carrot Cake, Monkeys, Sweet Foods, Concerts, Pasta, Jackets, hats and Traditions .

Dislikes
"Does anyone like medicine, though?"
. Tattoos, Blood, Hiking, Mustard, Fashion, Medicine, Riddles, Wrestling, Mustard, Public speaking, Small Talk, Arguing and Leather .

Hobbies
"I can play many instrument."
. Ping Pong, Baking, Playing Instruments, and song writing .

Talents
"My only talents involve music."
. Ashton was born with musical talent, as he can sing and has learned to play several instruments. He's also good at baking- cookies are his specialty- and he is very resourceful .

Fears
"How do you not fear the dark?!"
. As embarrassing as it is, Ashton is afraid of the dark. He's also afraid of boats and intimacy .

Secrets
"I prefer to keep my secrets, well, secret."
. Ashton is still a virgin .
. He was beat up by a girl when he was 14 .
. Still sleeps with a nightlight... it's Iron Man .

Family
"Gotta love my parents."
. Mother - 35 - Biologist - Natalie Blake
[spoili]
Blake-Lively-blake-lively-35803124-500-240.gif
[/spoili]
Father - 37 - Elementary School Principle -Clive Blake [spoili]
6f2e9397.gif
[/spoili] .

Relationships
"Making friends is... hard."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]

Dorm #
"Seven is my lucky number, so that's easy."
. Tomorrowland Terrace ; Dorm #7 .

Dorm Appearance
"Are you really surprised it's music themed?"
[spoili]
fbbdb1cfa9ea7be2b91b865669d0af92.jpg
[/spoili]

Other
"I can't think of anything I haven't told you."
. His favorite Disney movie is tangled .
. Emails his parents once a month to let them know how he's doing .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"Music is life."
[/bg]

[bg=#8c8484]
#5733f5
"Only a few things are really important."
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_nhejqca1iv1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhekolWFSq1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhejqqPA9g1scgyp8.gif

tumblr_inline_nhekpcV0yt1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhekk3WK741scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhejnkQBFp1scgyp8.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"I was gonna be named Nicolas, but then I turned out to be a girl."
. Nikita Lena Nelson .

Nickname(s)
"I'll answer to pretty much any nickname you give me."
. Niki, Nik .

Age & Birthday
"Old enough to legally drink, now the party really starts."
. 21 & June 17th .

Year Of College
"I took a gap year."
. 2nd ; Sophomore .

Major
"I want to be a surgeon one day, believe it or not."
. Medicine .

College
"Brayton Pride, Bitches!"
. Brayton .

. Female .

Sexuality
"Depends on how many drinks I've had."
. Heterosexual - Has Homosexual tendencies when drunk .

Position
"Call me your Fairy God Mother!"
. Bippity-Boppity Boutique .

Nationalities
"We're all mutts, aren't we?"
. Greek, Latino, American .

Eye Colour
"They tend to stand out against my dark hair."
. Bright Blue .

Hair Description
"It's naturally straight, so some days I don't even brush it."
. Long and Straight, Chocolate Brown .

Height
"Sometimes I wish I was shorter, just because shorter girls are cuter. But, whatevs."
. 5'5'' .

Weight
"You're lucky I'm not one of those insecure girls who get offended by this question."
. 131lbs .

Piercings
"I've got a few, actually."
[spoili]
f7aaf7ec677c9623066d04150f532d1d.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
29e0d5f23f07dfc428834d2642cacfb6.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
35976aa1a4c3b9e517a2a8217455cb5b.jpg
[/spoili]

Marks
"Like, tattoos? I have a few of those too. Luckily my work clothes cover them."
[spoili]
932d08d7146d966d6a99348dc9c5d937.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
043078f407f52dea95e867d750825b09.jpg
[/spoili]

Health Ailments
"I'm as healthy as it gets!"
. N/A .

Personality
"I think I'm pretty awesome, not gonna lie."
. Nikita is very much a 'Party-Girl' and a 'Take-No-Shit' girl all at once. She is not afraid to get in someones face, or stand up for what she believes in. Confidence is in an abundance with her, as is a sense of humor and acceptance. As long as you treat her with respect and do not offend her close friends, it is likely that Niki will be exceptionally nice to you. She's not judgmental at all, so anyone can be their freaky-selves around her. As she always says, 'All of us are weird, some just choose to hide it.' She's very much a fun person to be around, so long as you don't mind loud people. However, if you offend her or one of her friends, she tends to have loose-lips. Along with her quick-witt comes the ability for her to think of horrible insults on the spot. She can be a major bitch, if you push her to the point. But, with how naturally easy-going Niki is, it's hard to ever see this side of her. Because Nikita lives to have fun, she tends to be immature, impulsive, and reckless. She doesn't always think things through, but somehow she always manages to get herself out of trouble. She's a very persuasive young girl, which could be a good or bad trait, depending on how she uses it. She's also a little naive, and trusts easily. Perhaps too easily. Still, Niki is content with herself, and wouldn't want to be anyone else .

History
"All girls schools, not that interesting."
[spoili]
Nikita was born into a family that was very well off financially. She's always attended prestigious private schools, and except for her elementary school she's only attended all-girls schools. Most people would believe this to make Niki a very proper young lady, but it's quite the contrary. She often found that she didn't fit in with most of the girls she went to school with, and felt like she was putting on an act most of her life. Actually, only when she was home was she truly ever herself, which was why she never invited anyone over until she was fifteen. Up until that point she spent most of her time with her parents who, despite sending her to private schools, were actually very proud that they had raised such a unique and outgoing young girl.

When she turned 15 she was invited to a High school party by a boy in a local coffee shop. She hadn't even planned on going until her mom found out about it, and took her shopping for some actual party clothes. Niki invited some of her friends, but they politely declined because, "The only party worth attending is a tea party." She went, and found that she fit in with the average teenager more than she did with the proper teenager. She quickly became friends with several people from other schools, and attended any party she could.

For a time Niki was anorexic, and it took the help of many of her friends to get her to actually eat. She often takes any jobs she can get, because although her parents are willing to give her anything she wants Niki likes to work for what she gets.
[/spoili]

. Trampolines, All Nighters, Cookie Dough, Bonfires, Milkshakes, Cookies, Beach, Disney Movies, Gossip, Cotton Candy, Piggy-Back Rides, Electronics, Hugs, Christmas Lights, Starbucks, Sunny days, Raves, and Magic .

Dislikes
"If you spoil a movie for me I will slash your tires. Kidding!... Or am I?"
. Spoilers, Carrot Cake, Monkeys, Fish, Bananas, Olives, Medicine, Raisins, Studying, and Small Talk .

Hobbies
"I always make time for fun. It's the key to a healthy life, you know."
. Taking Pictures, Running, Diy Projects, and Partying .

Talents
"I am a women of many talents. Or, so I like to think."
. Nikita has always been a great dancer, and when she was young she and her mother took classes together. She also is very good at styling hair, though you couldn't tell by looking at her because most days she doesn't even brush her own. She also took Karate when she was younger, and went all the way up to a black belt. She can surf, and is actually surprisingly organized. Lastly, Niki is very tech-savvy .

Fears
"Anything with more than four legs that has wings is just creepy."
. Nikita isn't afraid of much, which is the main reason she is fun to be around. However, she is afraid of bugs, snakes and Divorce .

Secrets
"I like to keep everything out in the open. Secrets are so exhausting!"
. Ever since she saw him in the movie 'The Pacifier', Niki has had a crush on Vin Diesel .
. She used to be anorexic, and still sometimes struggles with eating regularly .
. Nikita once bribed a teacher $100 to get her grade up, and she ended up paying $210 at the end of the negotiation .

Family
"My parents are the only family I've ever needed."
. Mother- Maria Nelson- Doctor
[spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Jason Nelson- Doctor [spoili]
JA7J8Sv.jpg
[/spoili] .

Relationships
"Let's all be friends! And Party together!"
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]

Dorm #
"I remember because there are six letters in my name."
. Mermaid Cove ; Dorm #6 .

Dorm Appearance
"My mom insisted I do a theme, so I went with Paris."
[spoili]
d14fa4953cfa3c914d47ebc76916ea5f.jpg
[/spoili]

Other
"I think we've covered everything."
. Both her parents are doctors, but they are not the reason she wants to major in medicine .
. She once tried to learn how to skateboard... it ended badly .
. Her favorite color is purple .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"I know where my loyalties lie."
[/bg]

@mr_pibbs - Finished my characters! Let me know what you think and if there's anything I need to fix. Nikita's usual name is Mattaline, but since your characters name is Matt and she normally goes by Matty I decided to change it, to avoid confusion, so if you see 'Matty' or 'Mattaline' anywhere in her CS let me know so I can fix it, please! Also changed the face claim of my male, hope that's not an issue.

Nope, should be fine!

• Thank You

[bg=#8c8484]
#5733f5
"Only a few things are really important."
[/bg]
tumblr_inline_nhejqca1iv1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhekolWFSq1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhejqqPA9g1scgyp8.gif

tumblr_inline_nhekpcV0yt1scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhekk3WK741scgyp8.gif
tumblr_inline_nhejnkQBFp1scgyp8.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
Name
"I was gonna be named Nicolas, but then I turned out to be a girl."
. Nikita Lena Nelson .

Nickname(s)
"I'll answer to pretty much any nickname you give me."
. Niki, Nik .

Age & Birthday
"Old enough to legally drink, now the party really starts."
. 21 & June 17th .

Year Of College
"I took a gap year."
. 2nd ; Sophomore .

Major
"I want to be a surgeon one day, believe it or not."
. Medicine .

College
"Brayton Pride, Bitches!"
. Brayton .

. Female .

Sexuality
"Depends on how many drinks I've had."
. Heterosexual - Has Homosexual tendencies when drunk .

Position
"Call me your Fairy God Mother!"
. Bippity-Boppity Boutique .

Nationalities
"We're all mutts, aren't we?"
. Greek, Latino, American .

Eye Colour
"They tend to stand out against my dark hair."
. Bright Blue .

Hair Description
"It's naturally straight, so some days I don't even brush it."
. Long and Straight, Chocolate Brown .

Height
"Sometimes I wish I was shorter, just because shorter girls are cuter. But, whatevs."
. 5'5'' .

Weight
"You're lucky I'm not one of those insecure girls who get offended by this question."
. 131lbs .

Piercings
"I've got a few, actually."
[spoili]
f7aaf7ec677c9623066d04150f532d1d.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
29e0d5f23f07dfc428834d2642cacfb6.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
35976aa1a4c3b9e517a2a8217455cb5b.jpg
[/spoili]

Marks
"Like, tattoos? I have a few of those too. Luckily my work clothes cover them."
[spoili]
932d08d7146d966d6a99348dc9c5d937.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
043078f407f52dea95e867d750825b09.jpg
[/spoili]

Health Ailments
"I'm as healthy as it gets!"
. N/A .

Personality
"I think I'm pretty awesome, not gonna lie."
. Nikita is very much a 'Party-Girl' and a 'Take-No-Shit' girl all at once. She is not afraid to get in someones face, or stand up for what she believes in. Confidence is in an abundance with her, as is a sense of humor and acceptance. As long as you treat her with respect and do not offend her close friends, it is likely that Niki will be exceptionally nice to you. She's not judgmental at all, so anyone can be their freaky-selves around her. As she always says, 'All of us are weird, some just choose to hide it.' She's very much a fun person to be around, so long as you don't mind loud people. However, if you offend her or one of her friends, she tends to have loose-lips. Along with her quick-witt comes the ability for her to think of horrible insults on the spot. She can be a major bitch, if you push her to the point. But, with how naturally easy-going Niki is, it's hard to ever see this side of her. Because Nikita lives to have fun, she tends to be immature, impulsive, and reckless. She doesn't always think things through, but somehow she always manages to get herself out of trouble. She's a very persuasive young girl, which could be a good or bad trait, depending on how she uses it. She's also a little naive, and trusts easily. Perhaps too easily. Still, Niki is content with herself, and wouldn't want to be anyone else .

History
"All girls schools, not that interesting."
[spoili]
Nikita was born into a family that was very well off financially. She's always attended prestigious private schools, and except for her elementary school she's only attended all-girls schools. Most people would believe this to make Niki a very proper young lady, but it's quite the contrary. She often found that she didn't fit in with most of the girls she went to school with, and felt like she was putting on an act most of her life. Actually, only when she was home was she truly ever herself, which was why she never invited anyone over until she was fifteen. Up until that point she spent most of her time with her parents who, despite sending her to private schools, were actually very proud that they had raised such a unique and outgoing young girl.

When she turned 15 she was invited to a High school party by a boy in a local coffee shop. She hadn't even planned on going until her mom found out about it, and took her shopping for some actual party clothes. Niki invited some of her friends, but they politely declined because, "The only party worth attending is a tea party." She went, and found that she fit in with the average teenager more than she did with the proper teenager. She quickly became friends with several people from other schools, and attended any party she could.

For a time Niki was anorexic, and it took the help of many of her friends to get her to actually eat. She often takes any jobs she can get, because although her parents are willing to give her anything she wants Niki likes to work for what she gets.
[/spoili]

. Trampolines, All Nighters, Cookie Dough, Bonfires, Milkshakes, Cookies, Beach, Disney Movies, Gossip, Cotton Candy, Piggy-Back Rides, Electronics, Hugs, Christmas Lights, Starbucks, Sunny days, Raves, and Magic .

Dislikes
"If you spoil a movie for me I will slash your tires. Kidding!... Or am I?"
. Spoilers, Carrot Cake, Monkeys, Fish, Bananas, Olives, Medicine, Raisins, Studying, and Small Talk .

Hobbies
"I always make time for fun. It's the key to a healthy life, you know."
. Taking Pictures, Running, Diy Projects, and Partying .

Talents
"I am a women of many talents. Or, so I like to think."
. Nikita has always been a great dancer, and when she was young she and her mother took classes together. She also is very good at styling hair, though you couldn't tell by looking at her because most days she doesn't even brush her own. She also took Karate when she was younger, and went all the way up to a black belt. She can surf, and is actually surprisingly organized. Lastly, Niki is very tech-savvy .

Fears
"Anything with more than four legs that has wings is just creepy."
. Nikita isn't afraid of much, which is the main reason she is fun to be around. However, she is afraid of bugs, snakes and Divorce .

Secrets
"I like to keep everything out in the open. Secrets are so exhausting!"
. Ever since she saw him in the movie 'The Pacifier', Niki has had a crush on Vin Diesel .
. She used to be anorexic, and still sometimes struggles with eating regularly .
. Nikita once bribed a teacher $100 to get her grade up, and she ended up paying $210 at the end of the negotiation .

Family
"My parents are the only family I've ever needed."
. Mother- Maria Nelson- Doctor
[spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Jason Nelson- Doctor [spoili]
JA7J8Sv.jpg
[/spoili] .

Relationships
"Let's all be friends! And Party together!"
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .
[/spoili]

Dorm #
"I remember because there are six letters in my name."
. Mermaid Cove ; Dorm #6 .

Dorm Appearance
"My mom insisted I do a theme, so I went with Paris."
[spoili]
d14fa4953cfa3c914d47ebc76916ea5f.jpg
[/spoili]

Other
"I think we've covered everything."
. Both her parents are doctors, but they are not the reason she wants to major in medicine .
. She once tried to learn how to skateboard... it ended badly .
. Her favorite color is purple .
. When you wish upon a star your dreams come true .

[/bg]
[bg=#8c8484]"I know where my loyalties lie."
[/bg]
Also @Prince Shattered Charming - There's that female character you expressed interest in having a love interest for. Any idea when uyou'll have your character up, just out of curiosity?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Also @Prince Shattered Charming - There's that female character you expressed interest in having a love interest for. Any idea when uyou'll have your character up, just out of curiosity?
If not tomorrow than this weekend, since busy and what not lol, but I will tag you when he's up.

I would be interested in this! I can have my characters up soon, assuming it's still open?

Yeah, we're still open for the time being.

Does everyone have their sheets up yet? (I know @kimsim12 doesn't just yet)

I'm only asking because it's been about a week since the OoC went up and I haven't heard much about updates.

I have mine up already hun

working on mines today, just been busy sorry.

To whoever hasn't finished their sheets yet:

I will be starting the IC soon (most likely tonight) to avoid this RP dying due to activity.

Once you have finished your sheet and you've notified me that it's done, you may post in the IC. However, nobody may post without a completed sheet that I have approved (I've approved all the completed sheets thus far, so all those who have a filled out character can post immediately).

I'll also be tagging some of the members again since it seems like some people haven't found their way to the OoC, so if I tag you again and you've already posted here don't worry about it, it's just a roll-call, if you will.

I've already gotten mine up and we've talked about her and Matt's awkward relationship to come.

I will try and get my cses done today.

Reserving Baymax!! I wanted to be Stitch but couldn't find him but I like Baymax too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.