Weird or random facts about yourself? (TMI warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My left side is dominant.
I have scoliosis so my body's not aligned,
both in strength and form.
I heard martial arts and yoga can straighten our bodies.
I'm planning to take Tai Ji classes this summer.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm kinda ashamed of all this but I've tried to fix it and nothing has worked so I gave up. But I never talk to people about it. I don't make a point of telling them.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. A bad tattoo...now that's something to be ashamed of.

I'm right handed, but left eye dominant. My firearms instructor wasn't sure how to teach me.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. A bad tattoo...now that's something to be ashamed of.

I'm right handed, but left eye dominant. My firearms instructor wasn't sure how to teach me.

I'm left side dominant except in my legs where it's either, or in writing because no one else in my class was left handed and my school wanted everyone to be the same...

I'm the same way. I was never sure how I should fire during BCT, or even afterwards for that matter. Can I blame that for the fact that I never shot above a 27? :P

One of my old GMs for tabletop years ago told me that while he was in the National Guard, apparently they still trained with pistols using the target stance -- standing perpendicular to your target and sighting down your arm and through the sights. Being right-handed but with a bad right eye, he said he had to turn his pistol sideways to be able to sight with his left eye. His superiors were not necessarily pleased.

Kill shot! Kill shot!

Five Random Facts of the Day:

1. I collect Fedoras. [I have over 10 right now.]
  2. I'm capable of twisting my elbows at an awkward angle. [I'm double-jointed.]
  3. I use to absolutely refuse to eat my eggs without syrup.
  4. I drove my dirt bike through a barbed-wire fence when I was younger. [It was a pure accident. I'm a natural klutz.]
  5. One of my old childhood nicknames was Super Duper Lucky Ducky Random Ninja.
-Fin

I drove my dirt bike through a barbed-wire fence when I was younger. [It was a pure accident. I'm a natural klutz.]

You mean you weren't trying to re-enact this scene? :P

Also @Scrap Iron - I would imagine not. Range people are notoriously picky about things being done a certain way... then again, they have a reason to be to some extent. :P

Pfft! Nope! All I remember is losing control of the dirt bike and crashing through the barbed wire fence. I ended up popping my first wheeley before the unfortunate crash. Once I fell to the ground, it fell on top of me.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh, my god.

Ignorance is unbecoming of you, Kitty, my dear.

I'm probably THE MOST un-sexist male alive today. You don't know a damn thing about me, Kitty. You've taken my opinion on breasts and turned it into my being a sexist pig from 1701.

Congrats! You've successfully removed yourself from existing in my eyes.

Look at all the people who like my post, thanked me, loved my post, and responded how happy they were that I said that and tell me I'm wrong.
It is a sexist thought and many people agree that it is a sexist thought. You have not at all defended yourself with evidence against the argument that was a sexist thing to say, other than simply claiming it wasn't sexist.
I'm glad I don't exist in your eyes because I don't want you even looking at me if that is how you judge a woman.

I don't give a flying fuck. They're no more qualified to judge me (a complete stranger) than you.

Who do you think you are?

This site is good for a laugh, if nothing else.

I have every and any right to judge someone spewing hate about women out their mouth, actually. And if you don't like it than I suppose that's too bad, now isn't it? It appears that many more agree with me than you.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Are you reaching now, or just plain stupid?

Random fact about me; I love women, and the female form. I consider myself somewhat of a female form connoisseur.

That's from the same post you're twisting up to attack me with.

I was raised by a single mother, and have 2 sisters in addition to my brothers. But you know what, you ARE right. I AM a sexist. Because I HATE men!! [Most] Men are scum, trash.

See, that's what you don't get (I mean, how could you? You're a random chick laying around on her laptop, god knows where. You don't know me, never will), I love women. I'm a woman's man. I adore, respect, and think the world of every (well... til I met you) woman on earth. In fact, it's something that's majorly defined me since my teenage years.

Ignorant little fucks like you, however, coast through life blindly without having or giving a fuck about facts, knowledge, or truth. So I suppose I'm just wasting my time even trying.

It's sexist you said your a "connoisseur of the female form" meaning you try them like food. Meaning you pick and choose out what's good, what's not good, whats okay and what's not okay. It's sexist that you would say this. It's sexist you would say a women HAS to wear a bra in public if she has a big chest because she has saggy breasts. That's fucking ridiculous. Any female should be able to wear or not wear a bra when she likes without you wrinkling your nose and making your sexist little shitty comments. I love all women.
All forms.
All bodies.
All styles.
Because they wear their bodies confidently, or shyly, or however they want. And that's pretty fucking amazing. You have no say whatsoever. It's people like you that make females feel inferior, that make them feel like they have to look or act a certain way, that have eating disorders, or cut themselves because they don't fit the proper type. You insignificant hateful little fuck, that is the truth, that is knowledge, that is what happens.

I never said HAS, fuck you people are slow.

Girls with small breasts can get away with not wearing bras.

Women with larger breasts, should ALWAYS wear a bra when in public. There's NOTHING less attractive than sloppy, saggy breasts chillin' under fabric.

Random fact about me; I love women, and the female form. I consider myself somewhat of a female form connoisseur.

I said should, SHOULD!!

You're all being ignorant as fuck right now, twisting up my words. It was a colorful choice of putting it, I AM a fucking writer.

Continuing to be hateful does not help your case. The proper course of action would've been to apologize for your words, because calling yourself a "female form connoisseur" makes it sound like women are nothing more than something to be tried and tossed aside if you don't like them. So what if you said should? You're still putting restrictions on women because of body type, and that comes off as sexist.

Okay, even SHOULD wear a bra, that is still sexist. Because you are saying all women with large breasts should wear bras. In other words because they should be ashamed of their breasts and need a bra to hike up their natural form even though bras are actually bad for the human form. No, you didn't say that, yes that is what you are implying. You are not the only writer on this site, and sadly not the only sexist person on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.