We Used To Be Friends...Right? (W/Wolfiethehybrid123)

• Thread starter Charlie Vasilyev
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie gave Kyle a half-hearted smile and her mother squeezed her knee gently. She stroked Chase's head when he jumped up and nuzzled her. Admiral just rested her head on Charlie's knee comfortingly. The young teen glanced up as the receptionist came back with one of the officers. She glanced at her mother who stood up and greeted the officer, Charlie remained seated to nervous to stand up and not wanting to shake Kyle's arms off of her. She liked them there they felt familiar and comforting. Charlie rested her head against Kyle's shoulder quietly.
The receptionist asked if they wanted a private room to discuss this and Charlie simply nodded. She didn't want to talk about it out in the open where anyone she knew or anyone from school could come in and hear about it.

The officer led them to a room, it was pretty small with a table in the middle and no mirror. The table had three chairs on one side and one on the other.

"Take a seat." He spoke with a slightly gruff voice, pointing to the three chairs that were placed in the room, he took a seat across frim them and cleared his throat, "My name is Officer Randy, you can call me Randy if you would like too. I want to get as much information as possible before looking for Mr. Carter. It's best to know all the details."

He leaned back in his seet and turned his hazel eyes to Charlie, "Now I would like to hear what happened and how long it happened for, if you don't feel ready to tell me I will not force you, but I do need to know. If you want time to think i'll ask Kyle about the fight to give you some time. All I can say right now is well done for coming to us, I know it can be tought."

Charlie followed Officer Randy into the small room. She sat down in the middle chair and Admiral went under the table. Charlie listened to Officer Randy and shook her head when he offered for Kyle to go first. She needed to get this over with. The more she had to sit and think about what to say the less likely it was that she would be able to say anything at all. Details...she didn't want to talk about details.
"It started not long after Kyle and I um met at um like junior gymnastics? Or tumbling...whatever the little kids class was called." Charlie explained quietly.
"I think I was 3...almost 4...on my 4th birthday is when it um all started anyway. Um Mr. Carter said he had a-a present for me." She explained softly.
"He said I um had to come over to um his house for it. I asked and Mom said I...I could have a play date cause it was my birthday. " Charlie slowly went on.
"Mom and Mrs. Carter were talking with each other. Kyle had to um...go to the bathroom so I was alone in his bedroom..." Charlie explained she paused she wasn't sure she supposed to be saying every detail maybe he just wanted an over view....she was screwing it up.
"Mr. Carter came in and said he had my present...he said it was a secret and I couldn't tell anyone because it so....so special." Charlie continued her story. She squirmed in her seat and went silent for what seemed like a hour but was really a few minutes. She didn't want to explain things in detail! It felt dirty.
Charlie took a deep breath and whispered a rushed overview of what happened next.
"He started with touching through my clothes but he got bolder really quick." She explained to finish that story. There was a lot she wasn't telling but she already hated saying what she had even if it was barely anything because she hadn't described anything in any detail.

Randy frowned at the story, his eyes showed how sorry he felt, "I see, you never knew about any of this?" His question was directed towards Kyle who shook his head 'no'.

"I only found out today, I guess it's what started the fight between me and my...." He paused and cringed, "my dad. I will come clean that I swung first, but I don't regret it. I was pissed that he had done that to my bestfriend even when mum was alive. You would be angry too if you found out your father sexually assaulted your bestfriend." He let out a breath, letting his hand run through Chase's fur.

"I see, i'll ask more about this fight later, for now I wanna focus on Charlie." Randy sighed before looking back over to Charlie.

"Can I ask how long Mr. Carter sexual offended you for?"

Charlie listened to Kyle talk. She glad for a short break from saying her story and she likes to hear Kyle speak. He had a sweet yet deep voice which she really enjoyed listening too.
"Uh 9 almost 10...it stopped a month or so before my 10th birthday." Charlie explained. She anticipated that Officer Randy would ask why it stopped and she paused to steel herself to answer before he had to ask.
"It stopped because Mr. Carter....um...he..." Charlie stumbled. This didn't get easier. She felt her mother squeeze her hand gently and Admiral snuffled resting her head on Charlie's knee.
"He...um ra-raped me...at uh the gymnastics summer camp he ran...." She mumbled almost unintelligibly.

Kyle wrapped his arm around Charlie out of instinct, moving his chair closer to hers so he could rest her head on his shoulder.

Officer Randy paused before nodding, "I... See, that alone is enought to put him behind bars for awhile if enough eviden is brought forward... Mrs. Murphy how long have you known about this?" He turned his attention to the lady, taking off his hat to show his slightly curly blonde hair.

Chase let out a soft whimper and rested his head on Charlie's knee, his tongue darting out for a moment to lick his muzzle, he looked up at the female with sad eyes.

The interview seemed to take forever. Charlie managed to not cry though she felt like doing so fro most of the interview. She gave a 'nice' version of her story, never going into details even when they were asked for. She still didn't think she was believed. Even if she was there was no evidence at all to convict him with. Charlie had no confidence that anything was going to be done about what Mr. Carter had done to her.

They were now at the hospital because Mrs. Carter wanted Kyle to get checked out for his ribs and such. They were sitting in the waiting room after having filled out the proper paperwork. Charlie slid her hand into Kyle's and gripped it gently. It felt good to hold onto him.

Kyle had kept a good grip on Charlie throughout the interview, answering the questions thrown his way short and quickly. The officer decided they would bring Mr. Carter in for questioning and the group was allowed to leave.

Kyle never liked hospitals, they brought back memories he would rather forget. But sitting with Charlie made him feel slightly better, despite the pain in his side and nose. The brunette gave Charlie a week smike, ignoring the flutter his heart kept doing.

The nurse came in. There wasntba lot of changes in the staf at the tiny hospital so Charloe was surprised she didn't recognize this one. He was very young looking though. Maybe he was new here?
Fresh out of college?
"Kyle Carters?" He called out checking his clip board first. He was nervous. They were in the ER but since there wasn't any extreme immiedete threat known they'd had to wait for a doctor to be able to see Kyle.
Mrs Carter got up waited for the two teens to follow suite.
Charlie wasn't a fan of hospitals. But she was used to it because she had to go here a lot for blood draws and the like. She stood up still holding Kyle's hand.

Kyle smiled at Charlie and followed the nurse into a room, taking a seat as the doctor walked in.

The doctor was a female with black hair styled in a bob and brown eyes, she walked towards Kyle and frowned slightly, "Oh dear, what happened here then?"

Kyle winced as he moved the ice bag to show his, now very badly, bruised side, "Fist fight..."

Charlie sat near by the a chair. She felt her heart pounds again. She was really worried for Kyle. She didn't want him to be hurt badly. She knew it wasn't just guilt that made her feel that way though if you asked her she'd probably not admit to any other feeling.
Charlie watched as the doctor pokes gently at Kyle. He didn't seem happy and ordered some type of scan be done to see if there was any bad internal bleeding.

Kyle winced slightly, biting his lip to stop from yelping as the doctor poked at his ribs.

He walked off to get the scan ready, making Kyle sigh in slight relief before he turned to face Charlie with a small smile, moving to get closer to her, "Are you okay?" The brunette asked, his lips tugging into a frown, "don't worry about me, i'm fine. I would jump in front of a friggin truck for you, you know that right?"

"Let's avoid jumping in front of trucks." Charlie said softly. She smiled at Kyle and shrugged.
"I'm ok...tired, but it felt good to tell someone..." She admitted softly. Her mother had left with the doctor to fill out the extra paperwork for the test.
Charlie covered a yawn and stood up, sitting through the interrogation had made her legs cramp so she stood up to let them stretch out a bit.
"Hungry?" She asked Kyle concerned as she started looking through her bag. She pulled out her blood sugar device to check where she was at.

Status
Not open for further replies.