We Used To Be Friends...Right? (W/Wolfiethehybrid123)

• Thread starter Charlie Vasilyev
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was going to cry...great she was going to make friend cry...how was she supposed to word this? Just saying it out right seemed insensitive. He said he cared but how would he feel when she was done? She was used...by his father...she was disgusted with herself.
"When we were little um your dad..." Charlie started. She paused swallowing. "Your dad used to um...touch me...like you know when he gave me 'private lessons' in gymnastics? You would pretend to be jealous...I um never got private lessons he just used it as an excuse to be alone with me." Charlie swallowed. She couldn't stop now she was in to deep.
"He used any opportunity he had to...um molest me...when we had sleep overs or whenever he could get me alone really." Charlie explained. She could feel tears started to run down her face and she struggled to take a deep breath before she could continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle tensed up, his eyes growing wide as his whole world seemed to stop. His farther did what!?

His inside were filled with so many emotions, surprise, shock, anger... Sadness. The brunette took in a deep breath before standing up and pulling Charlie into a hug, hiding his face in her shoulder.

He was gonna cry, he could feel his eyes filling up with tears but he held them back, pulling away from Charlie slowly so he could look at her, "No wonder you avoided me..."

He sighed, sniffing, "Nothing I could ever say or do will ever change what my father did to you, but I promise That i'll do everything in my power to protect you. I..." Kyle's eyes widen in horror.

"Shit..."

Charlie allowed Kyle to hug her. She listened to him. She nodded when he swore. Now he understood why she had to speak to him.
She pushed him gently forcing him to sit back down.
"I'm not...I'm not done yet." The desperate teen choked out feeling like if she stopped for too long she wouldn't be able to restart again. It taken so much courage and energy to start saying her story she didn't think she'd be able to say it again.
"I left after the gymnastics camp we went to because...because he...he.." It was one little five letter word why couldn't she say it?
Charlie felt her body trembling hard and her face was soaked in tears.
"He raped me." She whispered. "Half-way through the week he told me he wanted to see me in his room. I-I was stupid and I went...he started like he normally would but he kept..." Charlie paused taking a deep gasping breath,
"He kept going...when he was done he made me help him clean up...and then sent me to bed" she finished.
Charlie was full on sobbing now she sank to her knees in the hay.
"I was so scared...he said he'd hurt you and my family if I told. I didn't like it I promise I didn't..." She sobbed, "He said no one believe because I wasn't pretty enough for anyone to want to do something like that to me..." She gasped letting everything pour out as she knelt shaking in the hay.
"It hurt so much...he did it again and again throughout the week when I got home the only thing I could think of to be safe was too just stay away." Charlie attempted to explain before she was crying to hard to even speak.

Kyle clenched his fist, he felt so angry and upset. Why would anybody ever do anything like that to Charlie, she was the greatest person alive. She was funny, kind, caring and he loved her. Kyle wrapped his arms around Charlie, pulling her flush against his chest as he rubbed her back. Hushing her and trying his very best to comfort her and bring out that smile that he loved so much.

"Charlie i'm never going to let him hurt you ever again. If he tries anything, and I mean anything, you tell me okay? My dad was wrong, I believe you Charlie. You're beautiful and gorgeous and people just can't see that. You're a great person and I love you okay? I'm gonna protect you from now on."

The brunette smiled down at Charlie, leaning down to press a soft kiss against her forehead. He heard a car horn outside and clenched his fist, looks like the man of the hour had arrived.

And Kyle wasn't happy right now.

Charlie sobbed into Kyle's shirt. She hadn't cried about what happened when she was little because she's been petrified that someone would find out. Years of holding it in came pouring out and she cried so hard her whole body shook like a leaf.
Her tears had slowed and she was breathing deeply trying to regain her composure as she listened to Kyle.
Charlie loved Kyle, she really did...he was sweet, caring, extremely handsome, he was smart and he loved dogs which was a huge plus in Charlie's eyes.
Charlie hugged him back she felt like she'd dropped a heavy bag off her shoulders after telling Kyle. She hadn't realized how much her secret had weighed on her until she got rid of it.
The teenager tensed when she heard the car horn. Charlie let go of Kyle and climbing down went into the house. She was pale and her eyes were puffy from crying. She also felt weak, dizzy, and thirsty. She wouldn't have gone anywhere near where Mr Carter was except she knew she needed to take her insulin and eat something.
Charlie heard someone impatiently ringing the doorbell as she injected herself with insulin and grabbed a snack bag to eat.

Kyle let Charlie walk off. He stood there for a moment, letting his anger boil before following Charlie back to the house. Kyra and Jessica smiled when they saw their older brother but their grins quickly turned into frowns. He looked angry, and Kyle rarely got angry or violent. But right now, the brunette looked about ready to kill somebody.

He opened the door and the second his father came into view the teenager snapped. He reared back his fist and slammed it against the older male's face as hard as he could. Mr. Carter stumbled back, clutching his now (probably broken) nose as Kyle walked out of the house towards him, complete ignoring Jessica and Kyra who were screaming and obviously terrified and confused.

"What the fuck!?" Joseph glared at his son, letting go of his nose that was bleeding heavily. He payed no mind to Chase and Tenshi who were cowering away from the scene, "what the fuck was that for!?"

Kyle almost growled, "Don't act like you don't know! Because now I know and-" he cut himself off with a growl, lowering his voice, "I know what you did to Charlie and i'm warning you, if you ever come near her again... I will kill you alright?"

Kyle's jaw was tense, his eyes had darkened and his fist were clenched, but none of that seemed to scare his father, "Oh? You know what I did to Lottie?" He sneered before lunging forward. Punching Kyle in the face and knocking the teen out his back, he cursed and covered his nose, rolling onto his stomach, Mr. Carter kicked him in the side before he could get up and Ky grunted, falling back again.

Chase let out a loud growl, snarling before lunging forward and jumping up, his jaws clamping shut around the older males arm. Joseph screamed, trying to pull his arm away from the dogs jaws but it was no use, the German Sheppard wasn't letting go and if anything his jaws got tighter.

Joseph hit the male dog on the head several times, finally getting free as Kyle stumbled to his feet coughing, Chase backed off, snarling at Ky's father who was gripping his arm.

The teenager shoved his father against his car, ignoring how much everything hurt, "If you ever... C-come near this house, or Charlie again.... I swear I will let Chase rip you to shreds. Got it?" He pushed away from his father who glared at him and climbed into his car, turning around and almost hitting Kyle as he drove off.

Charlie rushed to the door when she heard Jessica and Kyra screaming. Pushing her panic down at the man's voice she moved quickly and grabbing Kyra's hand she picked Jessica up and hurried them to the backroom,
"Girls, stay here OK? Don't leave until me, my parents, or your brother comes and gets you." she commanded the younger girls, her voice choked with emotion. She heard her mother practically running through the upstairs hallways towards the stairs
"Never mind staying, run, run and get my Dad!" Charlie told the girls firmly while trying to remain calm. She turned and ran back to the front of the house in time to here Mr. Carter call her Lottie. She watched the fight and wanted to help, but she couldn't. She sank to the ground in the doorway shaking from the invisible pain that memories bring. Mr. Carter's voice...what he called her...it was too much for her to handle as she huddled in the doorway having a panic attack which only got worse because she felt worthless for not helping.

Mrs. Carter came running down the stairs, surprisingly agile and fast for a woman who'd born 12 children. She stepped over her daughter's trembling form and stood in front of the doorway with Noah's baseball bat gripped in both hands. She watched the very end of the fight and the car drive away, a maternal and protective rage in her eyes. She didn't know what happened, why Kyle had fought his father, why her own daughter was having a panic attack, why the other girls had screamed, she just knew someone had hurt her cubs and mama bear was mad.

"Kyle." she said her voice firm as she walked down the stairs letting the baseball bat drop she approached the teenaged boy. "Go sit on the porch, let me see what's hurt." she ordered the child she practically treated like a son. She lifted the shaking white Husky pup into one arm and snapped her fingers for Chase to come to her as she went and sat next to her daughter.

Kyle coughed slightly as he nodded, limping over with Chase at his side, supporting him if he should fall. The brunette sat down slowly, wincing at the pain that shot through his ribs. His nose was bleed heavily and was already starting to bruise, his upper lip was split and also bleeding.

Ky let out a grunt and pulled up his shirt, cringing and letting out a cough when he saw his quickly bruising ribcage. Chase let out a growl at the sight, baring his blood covered teeth. "Nothing's broken, I would know I used to go to gymnastics, broke my arm a couple of times." He moved up slightly so he could sit closer to Charlie, leaning his head back against the house.

Kyra and Jessica slowly poked out from inside the house, gasping when they saw their brother, he just sent the girls a small smile as Chase curled up next to him.

Mr. Murphy came rushing through the house. Mrs. Murphy looked up at her husband who looked confused and worried.
"I got this, honey. Can you have supervise Jessie and Sawyer switching rooms with Noah and Samuel?" she asked. Her husband raised an eyebrow,
"The Carter children will be staying with us for a while." Mrs. Murphy said. Mr. Murphy nodded and glanced at Charlie, his eyes looked sad but he grabbed Kyra's and Jessica's hands,
"Come on, ladies lets go do some room redecorating." he said cheerily, guiding the girls away. Charlie would not want to be on display in her current condition so Mr. Murphy was trying to take away anyone who wasn't needed there.

Admiral came padding around the house. She went and sat between Charlie and Chase. The old dog licked Chase worriedly and then nuzzled CHarlie, she kept switching between the two trying to comfort Charlie and see if Chase was injured.

Mrs. Murphy carefully looked over Kyle. She agreed with him, nothing was broken, she'd seen enough broken bones from her own kids who always manage dto get into scrapes, especially the oldest twins. The thing she was worried about was his side and his head. The kick had landed in the rib cage and kidney area along the back of his side.
"OK Kyle, I'm going to take you into town. We're going to file a police report and go to the hospital. I want to make sure there's nothing serious going on back here." she explained gently touching the bruising on his side. Mrs. Murphy went inside and came back with an ice pack and a wet cloth she handed to Kyle. Now she turned her concerns to her still trembling daughter.
"Aleja," she called gently using her nickname or her daughter. "Aleja, can you hear me, sweetie?" Mrs. Murphy asked resting her hand on her daughter's shoulder.
Charlie just hugged her knees and rocked. The day had been too much for her to handle. Mrs. Murphy rubbed her back, she ha da feeling she would need Charlie though so she wanted her to come with them to town.
Digging in her pocket she pulled out the keys to the truck and handed them to Kyle,
"Here you and Charlie get in the truck. Take Admiral and Chase if you need to. Lock the truck in case your..." she paused and cleared her throat to avoid saying anything vulgar, "Father comes back. I'm going to go tell my husband what's going on and get you a clean set clothes because they might take what you have on away at the police station." she explained to Kyle. She hugged her daughter and leaning over gave Kyle a kiss on the forehead.
Mrs. Murphy got up and holding Tenashi close to her chest she stroked the trembling pup gently she went inside.

Kyle nodded slowly, holding the ice pack against his side as he moved his way towards Charlie, he thought for a moment before just deciding to pick Charlie up, which he managed to do even with his aching side, and carry her to the truck.

He unlocked the truck and got in with Charlie, letting Chase and Admiral jump in before shutting the door and locking it again. Ky sighed and slowly sat down, still holding Charlie and he started to hum softly, running his hands through her hair and rocking her slightly.

"Charlie it's gonna be alright, he is never coming near you again and i'm fine." He unwrapped one arm from Charlie to slowly tilt her head up, "breathe alright?" He smiled a kissed her nose before resting his chin on her head.

Charlie nodded and lay her head against Kyle's shoulder. She hated feeling so vulnerable and weak, she wasn't used to it. She felt like her mind was trying to hurt her as every memory pushed to the surface. Charlie had always had some memories of it, she knew it'd happened but she'd suppressed a lot of her memories of Mr Carter until now.
Charlie's shoulders hunched up, crying always made her feel cold and goosebumps formed under her flannel shirt. She felt herself still shaking though she wasn't crying anymore she was just cold and still emotional.
Charlie cuddled into Kyle's chest, she hugged him gently trying not to hurt him. Kyle had defended her which only made her love him more.
"I-I love you, Kyle." She whispered her voice shaking as she caught her breath. Charlie wasn't normally very good at expressing her feelings verbally, but she tried hard when she really wanted to.

Admiral nuzzled Charlie and kicked her year streaked face gently. She sat on the seat next to the two humans and rested her graying muzzle on Charlie's shoulder.

Mrs Murphy went upstairs and sitting Tenashi on what was now Jessie's bed she pulled Mr Murphy into the master bedroom.
"Kyle and his father had a fight. I'm taking him into the hospital and to the police station." She explained.
"What about Charlie? What's wrong with her?" Mr Murphy asked.
"I don't know, but I have a feeling it was what the fight was about. I've never seen Charloe act like that...she was so scared. I'm taking her with me because I think she's the key to this story. The older dogs are coming too because Admiral will keep Charlie calm and Chase was in the fight." Mrs Murphy told her husband. They hugged and kissed.
"I wish I could come and help you." He said to his wife.
"I do to but you have to stay back...keep the kids safe if Mr Carter comes back." She responded. The kissed again and Mrs Murphy went and grabbed a set of Jem's clothes he left at home and a hoodie for Charlie because Mrs. Murphy herself would get cold of she cried and she wanted her daughter to be comfortable. She also grabbed Charlie's go-bag with her insulin and snacks in it.
Mrs Murphy went outside and knocked on the truck window so Kyle would unlock it.

Kyle pulled Charlie closer, trying to ignore the fluttering in his stomach and the blush in his cheeks. He took a deep breath, "I... I love you too..." He pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head. After a moment he moved his free hand to press the ice against his aching side.

He looked up when he heard a knock at the door, unlocking the car before passing the key to Mrs. Murphy, he sent her a small smile before leaning down to rest his head against Charlie's.

His heart was hammering away in his chest and his mind was racing, a lot of dramatic things had happened tonight and now he was inwardly fan-girling over his crush.

Great.

Charlie shifted so she was sitting next to Kyle and buckled up. She rested her head against Kyle shoulder.
Mrs Murphy put the extra clothes and Charlie's go-bag in the back seat and started the truck up. She started the drive towards town quietly glancing back at the two kids in the back of truck cab. Charlie seemed be better, not as panicked and scared.
"Aleja, mi hija, do you want to tell me what's going on?" She asked quietly. She drove safely watching carefully for people or animals because it was dusk and harder to see.
Charlie bit her lip. She was exhausted and didn't want to repeat her story. If she repeated it too her mom she might have to talk to the police. Babe knew she should tell though.
Charlie slowly sat up she intertwined her fingers in Kyle's hand and clutched it for comfort. She took a deep nervous breath trying to think of how to get this over quickly. She leaned her head against the back of the chair and squeezed her eyes shut.

Kyle wrapped an arm around Charlie, pressing a kiss against her head, he leaned back to give her an encouraging smile before he rested his head against the window. Letting his eyes droop as he yawned.

The fight had warn him out and now he was really tired.

((Writers block + i'm tired...))

Mrs Murphy glanced back at both children in the back seat. They both looked extremely tired. She knew this wasn't going to be a quick process and hoped they both had the energy for it.
"Mr Carter molested me when I was little." Charlie whispered as explanation. It was just the bare minimum, she wasn't going into as much detail as she had with Kyle.
Mrs Murphy's eyes narrowed and she pressed her lips together. Her mama bear instincts were kicking in again. She was not pleased with the idea of someone hurting her baby girl.
"He..." Charlie tried to take a deep breath. This didn't get any easier to tell.
"He raped me at the gymnastics camp." She finished you could barely hear what she said, but Mrs Murphy heard it clear enough.
Charlie had never seen her mother look so angry and sad at the same time.
They parked in front of the police station after driving in silence the rest of the way.

Kyle sighed, letting his eyes droop shut, his arms stayed wrapped around Charlie in almost protective grip even after he had fallen asleep.

~~~

The brunette woke up just as they parked in front of the police station, he stretched his arms over his head but stopped and pulled his arms back down to his side when pain shot through his ribs, with a grunt he unbuckle himself and got out the car, stilling holding the ice against his side.

Chase jumped out after his master, standing by his side like the obedient dog he was. He looked pretty intimidating with the dried blood around his mouth and the fact he was still growling softly, his ears perked up incase his owner was to get attacked again.

Charlie climbed out and Admiral stood next to her. She reached out and grasped Kyle's free hand anxiously. She didn't even know whys he was nervous. After all she didn't have to talk with the police, Kyle did. Charlie grabbed her go bag and put it over her shoulder. She had tied the hoodie around her waist her before getting out of the car.
Mrs. Murphy got out of the car and grabbed the bag with the extra clothes for Kyle in it. The little group walked into the house, Charlie held onto Admiral's leash as she walked up the counter with her family. They could go beyond a certain point without a security check so they had to talk to the front desk lady about what they needed.
"May I help you?" the front desk lady asked. Mrs. Murphy looked to Kyle to see if he wanted to speak.

Kyle sighed and bit his lip, "We, we wanted to make a report on a Mr. Joseph Carters, "he ran his hands through his hair, "sexual assault and, uh, rape." He glanced over at Mrs. Murphy before looking back at the receptionist, the teen sighed as Chase looked up at the female sat at the desk, letting out a soft whine.

"Who is the victim?" The receptionist asked writing some stuff down. She glanced at the boy over her glasses and took a quick note of his appearance. The receptionist lived in a different village and only just started working here so she didn't know the people in town very well.
Charlie felt her insides tense. Victim...she hated the sound of the word. It made her sound weak...stupid...she hated everything connected to that word. Charlie sighed quietly they needed to get this done.
"Me." She admitted softly. She clutched tighter at Admiral's leash and the dog instinctively nuzzled her hands.
"How recent was this?" The receptionist asked standing up. Charlie bit her lip. Now came the part she dreaded, the part where she'd be judged for not speaking up sooner, where people would question of it really happened,
"7 years ago..." Charlie muttered staring at her shoes.
"We'd also like to report that Mr Carter fought with his son here." Mr Murphy chimed in.
The receptionist left to find someone to help them and Charlie went to sit down.
"Their never going to believe me." Charlie softly said. Her mother sat down on the other side of her.
"Charlie, I believe you ok? It wasn't your fault." She told her daughter trying to comfort her daughter.

Kyle sighed at Charlie's words and wrapped his arms around her, "If they don't believe you i'll kick my dad's ass myself, okay?" Her sent her a cheeky grin before kissing her head, "don't worry about it, we believe you and we care for you."

Chase jumped up and nuzzled Charlie's cheek, "I know Chase believes you!" The dog barked as if to agree and curled up on the floor, letting out a huff.

Kyle smiled softly, looking away from Charlie when the female receptionist came back followed by a male officer in his early thirties.

Status
Not open for further replies.