We are Overpowered

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I should've explained that.

You can't see in there, though for Eve it won't be too big of an issue given her ki sensing. It's ~15 meters/50 feet in radius.

- Onryō/Vengeful Spirit -
Name: "Adrasteia" Suzuka Karanami
Ability Base: Inescapable Vengeance/Merciless Justice
Appearance:

Personality: Vengeful, Mourning, Pissed off, Forlorn, Caring.
Part God: She not a God, in fact she is a inescapable force of Vengeance that nether time, life/death, or the universe can stop, she carries out vengeance, revenge, and Avenges.
Skills/Talents:
- Swordsmanship
- Needle Work
- Skilled Medic
- High Speed Combat style

Powers/Curses:
- NighRekillable: she is already dead, and it is harder to kill again something that is already dead... as she has unfinished business.
- Present Living: She has no future as she lives at the now, meaning her attacks can't be predicted... and as Vengeance always comes... just like the future.
- Shadow Walking: Suzuka can use the shadows, like they are doors to other areas.

- Guilt aura: if one has sins on their soul, they will remember them, the more victims and kills, the worse this feeling is.
- Blade Graveyard: Able to Summon the weapons of targeted foes victims/killed its numbers can vary from 1 to only said target can only guess. These blades are not limited to swords, but can be spears, scythes and the like. Again only limited by the number of victims/kills said target has. She can use these weapons in a high speed attack style.
-- Blade rain: instead of just summoning weapons, she rains them down on her target, number of weapons is based on targets kill/victim count.

- Needle storm: Uses acupuncture needles in bulk on opponent.

- Saving Grace: A Counter to Dead Vengence that can't be stolen or copied, only Suzuka can perform this.

- Forgiving Mercy: This attack wipes away sins, forgiveness... however if one is a Vial sinner, as in does it because they can kind of sinner, they are burned in fires that purify... not nearly as powerful as Dead Vengeance.

- Dead Vengeance: A attack most foul, all the negative feeling of the victims/killed/wronged of the target are used in an attack, the more victims or kills of said target, even if they didn't directly kill them themselves, the more powerful this attack, if target survives, there is negativity forced into the target, encroaching on the targets body, consuming it, not just emotionally, and mentally, but physically too. This attack is Negative energy turned into an attack that affects all things.... only the purely innocent, who have not killed or wronged are left unphased by this attack.
-- In addition to the base damage dealt by the victims/killed/wronged of the target, she can add her own hate, and malice... AS WELL as the full collective of the pain and torment of the evils performed on her, into the attack... which more than triple folds its power... the impact alone without the after effect is enough to kill most people... but since Priests, Hero's, and Deities are stronger than your average human... it is unfortunate that they will stuffer.
--- In Addition to this, if said a victim/casualty had a lover, or family and said family also is enraged or was killed, the attack power is boosted by that as well... This attack deals damage of those who will never forgive their killer or those who brought harm to them.
In short this attack is nothing short of vengeance, malice, and hate from all the wrongs the target ever committed, made into raw attack power and inflicted on the foe, as an attack that surpasses every
---- And if she wants to be a real jerk she can add in the sins you have committed, and will commit.

Gadgets/Gear:
- Sword made of Unserved Justice: Her sword is made of the only material l strong enough to withstand the full force of her Dead Vengeance... not that she needs the sword to use such an attack.
- Acupuncture needles: Made of compressed energy.

Legend:
Suzuka is a Onryō a Vengeful Spirit... however how she was made, only the God of War, Queen of the Gods, and the Goddess of Death, know... it was akin to being raped, maimed, healed, and brutally tormented over and over, not allowed to die, and many many more unspeakable evils done to her... Death kept her in this world till War had his fun... the Queen provided a Priestess offering for the cause... but that, was a long long time ago, when the gods were not so civilized.

Suzuka came from a different country, brought in basically as a slave, was 'enlisted' as a priestess of the Queen of the Gods, she was forced to take on the name of Adrasteia, because well, 'Suzuka' was a foreign name, and little miss Queen had to have a Priestess who had a pronounceable name in their language. As she grew older she became more beautiful, due to how beautiful she was, said Queen, gave her over to war, and death, for their own fun, since making a monster out of her, would be to easy for the ungrateful bitch.

What little she knew of life was taken, twisted into a deep dark hell of living, for years, and years, she was raped, cut, beat, maimed, put back together, tormented, and tortured, along with many many things far worse. One day though she saw a man, this man saw her, and loved her, and War and Death, thought it would be nice to let her go, and have a small glimpse of light in her dark dark world, this man was then killed by the Queen, and then Suzuka was thrown back into her hell, the treatment was intensifier as punishment, which even death couldn't prevent her from dieing from...

Her body was fed to War's hounds and so that should have been the end of that.

It took her soul years to accept her new role and manifest, came back from the other side she did, not even the gates of Hell could hold her, once her mind was set, once the full gravity of those sins that the Gods, and other people had done impacted her. Now, back from hell, she wields her own hate, and pain, as well as that of every being that the gods ever wronged.... which is a freaking lot.

Other:
- Kill/Victim/Wronged means: the number of people you have killed, and the number of people that have survived, and the people who hate you because you did something to ruin their lives... Like turn them into a monster, or rape them.

- Most of her attacks are based on the number of wrongs/sins/kills a person has made, the innocent, who have only done good things, and never killed, or wronged people, are unaffected by most of her attacks.
-- People who have basically lead armies, though not killing directly, still have the wrath of those who died on the field, as well as their victims to account for.
--- She can add also the sins one will commit... also if one dodges her attacks, whatever is hit will suffer...

o.o Ahhh What the crap T.T Wrong RP>

Still open for applications? I made the definition of OP for you.

Name: Everyonebane
Ability: Hyper-fuck-you-all:
Completely immune to anything created by anyone other than Karakui, as well as those users themselves. Cannot be circumvented by anyone or anything except for something created by Karakui or Karakui herself. While Everyonebane exists, no one besides Karakui may create new characters, alter other characters or in any other way try to beat Everyonebane. Additionally, KayKay may not deny Everyonebane as a character and must accept it into the RP. They may also not raise another person to a position capable of denying this character and everyone already in that position is demoted and loses that ability. It is impossible to create or alter a character to include rules that allow them to avoid character creation or alteration restrictions put in place by Everyonebane. When I pressed enter to show this message onto the iwaku thread, all currently existing characters besides Everyonebane were instantly destroyed without the ability to negate or otherwise avoid this destruction.

Don't worry, this is a joke.

Oh hey, look, it's Demonbane with a new name.

@EddiEddi your character still looks like he's from a yaoi mate

@Kaykay Ill join because Zetophi seems to be showing interest and you will have problems between eddi and her... Also I like this concept of op but not godmod

@CrowOkatagi
I'll be adding Adrasti to the mix :3 I have a char who is fair... Crow I joined once... I was kicked for taking to much creative liberty.

You also call bullshit sometimes zeto-kun like people rights and freedom of whatever which doesn't apply to rp however I love rping with you @Zetophi

Reactions: Kaykay
Yes, this is still accepting.

Of course.

And yes, Zet was banned from this RP, and apparently now from the site for being a creeper.

Not gonna lie, he kinda was. Kept messaging me.

And yes, Zet was banned from this RP, and apparently now from the site for being a creeper.

Not gonna lie, he kinda was. Kept messaging me.

well.... that's unsettling... not the fact that Zetophi was banned, but the creeper part....

Well, that escalated quickly.

Again I am amazed at how composed Kay is.

Status
Not open for further replies.