We are Overpowered

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs* okay..., Kaykay, I'm not sure if I have the right to say this, but asking forgiveness can sometimes be better than asking permission...

Zetophi... you may or may no have a strong dislike for me when I say this but... please... just... have Kamina stay back at Atlantic City and answer the damn phone... let Eve deal with her decision alone... she can take care of herself....

I am sorry if this upsets you, I don't mean it to, but Eve is no damsel in distress (not yet anyway)
Been watching this entire situation. Kaykay allready knows my opinion. but I vote for Nacnak's choice. Anything else seems illogical, stupid. and above all meta-gamey as all fuck. which is just bullshit.
sidenote; Never got round to asking, I assume big bad is effected by his own bans?

You are fine :3

@NacNak You're fine.

Been watching this entire situation. Kaykay allready knows my opinion. but I vote for Nacnak's choice. Anything else seems illogical, stupid. and above all meta-gamey as all fuck. which is just bullshit.
sidenote; Never got round to asking, I assume big bad is effected by his own bans?
@Zetophi Nevermind you changed it while I typed that up.

Anyway about the bans, I actually made it so he wasn't affected, but that might be too strong. Depending on how it plays out I'll change it.

I was about to say, Only a tyrant ignores his own laws.
also, kinda metagamey for me, but I assume the banning power is part of his sword? (because thats what shiro is going to assume so at some point he's going to steal the sword or vaporize it)

@Kaykay
T.T serously... Can I get nothing right today?

I was about to say, Only a tyrant ignores his own laws.
also, kinda metagamey for me, but I assume the banning power is part of his sword? (because thats what shiro is going to assume so at some point he's going to steal the sword or vaporize it)
Well then it fits quite well :p

I guess I should've been more specific when making the character. I planned to make that an intrinsic part of him, but he does require a motion to do so. While the sword isn't necessary, if one were to somehow completely immobilize him he would be unable to make a new ban. It's just that with his strength swinging a sword doesn't require particularly more effort than waving or something. I just thought aesthetically it'd be cool. He wouldn't be happy with his sword being vaporized, though, since it is pretty unique in its own regard.

@Zetophi Sorry, you made your edit as I typed that up haha.

o.o Well I guess it makes things Easyer yes :3

Hope Eddi Can Speak Dovah...

@EddiEddi I picked up the Damn phone...
and proceeded to then hang up.
Well its clear you can't be mature and actually put aside your illogical dislike for me to have a good roleplay.
@Kaykay may i godmod a little to get this back on track? Nothing big, just the "shut up and listen. they are comeing for you" style godmod?

and proceeded to then hang up.
Well its clear you can't be mature and actually put aside your illogical dislike for me to have a good roleplay.
@Kaykay may i godmod a little to get this back on track? Nothing big, just the "shut up and listen. they are comeing for you" style godmod?
He hung up, then picked up again, but answered in dragon language. You can still talk to him, even if Shiro doesn't understand his greeting.

Well then it fits quite well :p

I guess I should've been more specific when making the character. I planned to make that an intrinsic part of him, but he does require a motion to do so. While the sword isn't necessary, if one were to somehow completely immobilize him he would be unable to make a new ban. It's just that with his strength swinging a sword doesn't require particularly more effort than waving or something. I just thought aesthetically it'd be cool. He wouldn't be happy with his sword being vaporized, though, since it is pretty unique in its own regard.

@Zetophi Sorry, you made your edit as I typed that up haha.
cool, this'll be intresting.
Out of curiosity, if lets say you ban blocking, would that effect a sheild, or if you ban defence, would that stop my char's sheild. and if its up for debate, can we have the debate IC? like the overlord and another char sitting down with a dictionary haveing a debate before going back to fighting?

@EddiEddi
Do you like Unknown numbers calling you at dinner?

@EddiEddi
Do you like Unknown numbers calling you at dinner?
Its not a unknown number, its a private number. They are different, a unknown number is one not on the network, an private number is the sort of number the NSA or FBI uses to not get tracked.

cool, this'll be intresting.
Out of curiosity, if lets say you ban blocking, would that effect a sheild, or if you ban defence, would that stop my char's sheild. and if its up for debate, can we have the debate IC? like the overlord and another char sitting down with a dictionary haveing a debate before going back to fighting?
Banning defense/blocking would make it so the action of defending/blocking becomes impossible. Due to the way your particular shield works, it would stop it since your shield actively defends you (transmutes matter). But if you had an extraordinarily durable normal shield and he punched it, it would defend according to its normal durability. However you would become unable to actually move your arms to shield yourself or block.

But for the sake of RP you'll still be able to try to dodge or move out of the way, even though that's technically defending. For clarity's sake I just won't have him ban defense or offense, but more specific actions that act as defense or offense. In other words he probably won't stop your shield with a generic ban, he'd have to either target your shield or ban transmutation since I won't have him ban such broad actions.

Oh, and since he's already somehow answered the phone despite hanging up (assuming Shiro just called him again or something) let's just cease this argument about the phone thing.

So like a Restricted Number here in the US?
Which basically counts as a Unknown as well... instead of numbers you have 'Restricted' which translated to day and age, "Nope Still Unknown... not even a number to *69"

@EddiEddi
Kamina doesn't care... besides why don't you just join him at the table? if you can track him you can send your men in suites to their death, or come yourself and have a nice meal.

@Kaykay
Why do you think I sat at a table in a fancy restraunt, it is public, and not liable to be Ghosted if I refuse to corporate.

NO MORE PHONE THING JUST DISCUSS OTHER OOC STUFF OR GO MAKE A POST.

Also if it takes this much effort to correct one post we are going to have serious issues. Please refrain from meta-gaming so this does not happen again. Consider this a warning. Thank you.

So like a Restricted Number here in the US?
Which basically counts as a Unknown as well... instead of numbers you have 'Restricted' which translated to day and age, "Nope Still Unknown... not even a number to *69"

@EddiEddi
Kamina doesn't care... besides why don't you just join him at the table? if you can track him you can send your men in suites to their death, or come yourself and have a nice meal.

@Kaykay
Why do you think I sat at a table in a fancy restraunt, it is public, and not liable to be Ghosted if I refuse to corporate.
because 1) Shiro has no idea how strong he is 2) the company that made him are actually carefull of shit 3) you cannot know about it being a strange call or any shit like that. because that would be meta gaming. 4) if you want to call me on meta gaming. You just spoke to them in dragon language so you just confirmed what they suspected. and they've been working on this project for 3 years, they'd have some kind of intelegence network. I'm also hijacking the backstory ect by saying that this 'rebel' group of scientists, engineers, bio chemists and the rest are part of the so called 'rebellion' so they have acess to that as well.

@EddiEddi
What Kaykay Said.
Also the food is good there too :3 Happy Coincidence :3

Status
Not open for further replies.