Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those two in the same room? Oh sweet lord xD that will be fun.
Oh and that while vitamin e + neosporin thing actually works. It heals you up rediculously fast. My little sister fell a few feet off a slide and scraped her face up real bad. Within a week using that stuff you could barely tell she had fallen. It is fantastic 0.0
I'll have to try it next time I get a bit banged up!

Those two in the same room? Oh sweet lord xD that will be fun.
Oh and that while vitamin e + neosporin thing actually works. It heals you up rediculously fast. My little sister fell a few feet off a slide and scraped her face up real bad. Within a week using that stuff you could barely tell she had fallen. It is fantastic 0.0

Sounds great but i find it funny to watch my character struggle, Monicas 'magic' elixer will help him a lot but he'll still have some scarring :snaggletooth:

Okie dokie. But seriously that shit is like Jesus. Gotta love grandmas their like secret voodoo queens. I refuse to believe anything less.

yay! I'm excited to see the poor person who gets stuck with Kira :]

You better disinfect that wound on Reiner's cheek extensively. Human bite wounds almost always get infected due to us having so much bacteria in our saliva. Cleaning it isn't enough. FYI.

Blech, so many great words I could use to improve my writing that I don't know. Writing in your second language can be a bitch sometimes >:I

Reactions: Red Rabbit
Blech, so many great words I could use to improve my writing that I don't know. Writing in your second language can be a bitch sometimes >:I

You seem to be doing quite well as English is your second language, what's your first?

You're stuck with me for now! @Sepdemonium
We'll be on floor seven, so your patient's number is 7013

Also, why does everyone keep calling John a boy or a kid? He's almost thirty - he's a grown-ass man :P

Also, why does everyone keep calling John a boy or a kid? He's almost thirty - he's a grown-ass man :P
From staff point of view- they look down on patients
Not always in a bad way, but certainly in a lesser light despite the age.

'Tis hereby stated that John Bouley will be addressed as a man!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey I have a dance workshop from 9am-730pm so don't leave me too far behind plzzzzz

Alright Basil, I just have to ask - is there any way at all for Caleb to actually die? Because you keep mentioning he is 'immortal', and there sure is a lot of strange stuff with him. For example, if someone just took a gun and shot him in the head, would anything actually happen?

730pm? You must have a bigass clock - mine only goes to 12 :P

Pfft. Noobs. I use military time :P

Kind of curious about that part of Caleb too, acutally.
Also I kind of want Alice to get a knife and start cutting him to see how long he lasts >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.