Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
All done! Love the additional touches to your character.

Thanks lol, my character sheet wouldn't have been complete without them~ Just a heads up, although ill try not to make it a huge habbit, as my character develops I'll most likely edit it now and again

Thanks lol, my character sheet wouldn't have been complete without them~ Just a heads up, although ill try not to make it a huge habbit, as my character develops I'll most likely edit it now and again
Absolutely fine.
I encourage your editing along with anyone else's as the story continues, just let me know whenever you do so I can tack it on to your file!

Reactions: 2 people
By the way, Punmaster, just a small detail: I really don't think Reiner is a psychopath, more of a sociopath. What's the difference? According to what I've read, you won't notice if someone is a psychopath, as they are very charismatic and manipulating, and can actually act like normal people. They are the ones more likely to kill you and the ones you're more likely to invite to a party. I don't know how likely Reiner is to kill you, but nothing in psychology is really set in stone, and since he is obviously socially crippled, I believe he fots more into thg description of a sociopath.

Just handling out these random facts. Now that we're playing a psychological game, we'd want to be accurate, would't we . 3.

There's always the possibility I'm wrong, though. After all, I'm just some guy reading things on the internet .3.

By the way, Punmaster, just a small detail: I really don't think Reiner is a psychopath, more of a sociopath. What's the difference? According to what I've read, you won't notice if someone is a psychopath, as they are very charismatic and manipulating, and can actually act like normal people. They are the ones more likely to kill you and the ones you're more likely to invite to a party. I don't know how likely Reiner is to kill you, but nothing in psychology is really set in stone, and since he is obviously socially crippled, I believe he fots more into thg description of a sociopath.

Just handling out these random facts. Now that we're playing a psychological game, we'd want to be accurate, would't we . 3.

There's always the possibility I'm wrong, though. After all, I'm just some guy reading things on the internet .3.

I agree, now that I've role -played as Reinier I started to get a better feel for who he is. At first i was going to make his manipulative but 'socially crippling' seems to be the direction he's heading in~thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just checked, by the way, and I already have Reinier as a sociopath in his 'file'

Just a little heads up-
No one has to skip forward in time, I just wanted to get a few details and Cateline's position out of the way to commit to a few random staff roles.

So were not gonna be seeing Cateline for awhile then?

Nope~
Not unless everyone decides to fast forward with the story.
I'd like us to have at least one IC day where it's another "normal" day. It's with roommates, of course, and all the drama it brings. It would feel kind of rushed if we kicked the story to full speed now.

What are you going to do until then? Play as some random staffmembers who have to deal with our shit?

By the way, I want it to become a thing for Ivan the Orderly to get the shit beaten out of him, preferably by both people and inanimate objects.

I'd like us to have at least one IC day where it's another "normal" day. It's with roommates, of course, and all the drama it brings. It would feel kind of rushed if we kicked the story to full speed now.

What are you going to do until then? Play as some random staffmembers who have to deal with our shit?

By the way, I want it to become a thing for Ivan the Orderly to get the shit beaten out of him, preferably by both people and inanimate objects.
I like the idea of a normal day or two. It gives people a chance to expand on their character.
Yes, I'll be playing as different staff members to deal with your shit and to add on to the plot of the story
Ivan the Orderly will definitely be getting his ass handed to him at Wayward.

Ivan the Orderly will definitely be getting his ass handed to him at Wayward.
5ee617d9_2whdlys.gif

Will everyone be transferred to their new rooms 'tomorrow" then? @Red Rabbit and also, what do they look like? (size, space between beds, mirrors, bathrooms?) just trying to get a feel for them

Will everyone be transferred to their new rooms 'tomorrow" then? @Red Rabbit and also, what do they look like? (size, space between beds, mirrors, bathrooms?) just trying to get a feel for them

Should be today actually. East Wing will be restricted at ten tonight. (RP Time)
I'd say the rooms are about 11 by 12 feet, two cots on opposite sides of the room, two small dressers against the walls, and a single table in the middle of the room. (Rearrange it if you please.)
In a typical asylum there wouldn't be any bathrooms, but for the sake of it being Wayward, there will be one bathroom with a sink and a toilet (though not available for the suicidal). No showers/bath tubs. One small mirror above bathroom sink.

Sound alright?

And while you're here (damn i ask a lot of questions) which floor is the infirmary located? @Red Rabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
And while you're here (damn i ask a lot of questions) which floor is the infirmary located? @Red Rabbit
I don't mind the questions~
I told anyone to ask away if they had any, so I'm glad you're asking.
There will be two infirmaries- both will be on the fourth floor, one on the West side and one on the East side.

And the playrooms floor? (in post--character trying to use elevator but doesn't know the direction of the button to press)

Oh hey I have a question. I never got a roommate for mosaic. If no one wants to room with her that's fine but eh up to whoever doesn't have a roommate yet. and do the doctors get their own rooms?

Oh hey I have a question. I never got a roommate for mosaic. If no one wants to room with her that's fine but eh up to whoever doesn't have a roommate yet. and do the doctors get their own rooms?
Yes, the Doctors have their own rooms (with a full bathroom.)

All the female patients have been paired up, except for Cateline and Mosaic.
For now, since Cateline is out of the picture, I will put a random patient in with Mosaic. I will play her until Cateline is back in the story, then try to fit those two in the same room.

Those two in the same room? Oh sweet lord xD that will be fun.
Oh and that while vitamin e + neosporin thing actually works. It heals you up rediculously fast. My little sister fell a few feet off a slide and scraped her face up real bad. Within a week using that stuff you could barely tell she had fallen. It is fantastic 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.