Wayward Insane Asylum (Signups & OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw drat.. I forgot to put in that he has a split personality, which is how both of these conflicting traits exist :] but thanks for letting me know about that, othwewise I wouldn't have realised I missed that part out :] but I'm quite aware that these conditions cannot co exist unless otherwise, since I have looked them up :]

and yes, I'm also aware that it'll be documented somewhere.. but it's one thing to document, it's another to hear Kira's story about it.. hence why he why I put what I did :]

Checked through the sheets again (I do that quite often), and would you look at that, it seems John and Reiner will be sharing rooms.

This will be interesting.

Reactions: 2 people
thank you! I've added a little more on his personality to make him seem more coherant.. but I didn't realised you'd already accepted him.. shall I get rid of the stuff I just added? :] and okay! this may seem silly.. but shall I put the number on my form or tell you here? :] sorry.. dumb question..

thank you! I've added a little more on his personality to make him seem more coherant.. but I didn't realised you'd already accepted him.. shall I get rid of the stuff I just added? :] and okay! this may seem silly.. but shall I put the number on my form or tell you here? :] sorry.. dumb question..
No, no, that's fine~
^^ I'm glad you edited it before I made a file.
Here is fine, I'll add it for you.

okay! and I'm glad it was okay to edit him, I got a little paronoid that I messed stuff up :]

the number I choise is.. 5-9 013 if that's okay? :]

okay! and I'm glad it was okay to edit him, I got a little paronoid that I messed stuff up :]

the number I choise is.. 5-9 013 if that's okay? :]
013 Is okay for the last three digits~
If you want a roommate, (same gender) I would suggest choosing 8 to be paired with Caleb James Norwill. Of course, we could wait a bit to see what number Zack Kori ends up with, too. Floor 7 is unoccupied by any gender!

cooilio! :] and I don't mind in terms of roomates, whoever wouldn't mind bunking with Kira is fine by me :]

Checked through the sheets again (I do that quite often), and would you look at that, it seems John and Reiner will be sharing rooms.

This will be interesting.

It shall, I hope my character doesn't 'Rein' on your parade oh ho ho ho~

{Pun involving Reinier... i know... I'm lame...}

{Pun involving Reinier... i know... I'm lame...}
tumblr_m85cavgOeW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

....You, I like you~

So bad news, my computer is completely trashed. Blue screen of death, smoke, pretty sure it sparked once, the whole shebang. The computer was easily over six years old, so, yeah xD

Good news: I'm off to get a new one. Should have it by tonight sometime, I hope. Don't leave me behind too much please xD

Hold up. Mosaic could overpower John/Jack/Jill if she wanted? How? He is like ten years older than her, male, and Jack spends most of his free time working out in his room - he should damn well be stronger than her.

Also, I think we should wait for Rune now. Chris was watching John and Mosaic to make sure no violence occured, so he should really have interfered long ago now that violence has occured.

@Andalais

I've gotta admit I was wondering how a kid like Mosaic that would manage to beat somebody such as Jack in the first place. Now with those new facts on the table I don't think there is a way.

Also, in regards to waiting, I completely agree.

Also, I think we should wait for Rune now. Chris was watching John and Mosaic to make sure no violence occured, so he should really have interfered long ago now that violence has occured.

I would love so much to post. But I can't. I was going to be getting an awesome new computer, but me and my dad had an argument about it and now I'm gonna have to wait. God, I hate that man :/

Anyways, I don't know when I'll get a new one, but posting from this phone is freakin' impossible. I spent like, ten minutes typing this. Hopefully I'll get it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.