Wayfinder Academy of Adventurous Arts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im still debating how im supose to make a reply for when i eventually open the boxes >.<

Ouch!

Yeah, take your time, guys. I'm not going anywhere.

Does the professor have cat-like tendencies?
If Mirella had a pet / future plot device like a mouse or bird, would he flip out?

And boy, are fancy people expensive! I'm glad she really doesn't need anything class-related.

That sort of information hasn't been revealed in-character yet. You'll have to ask someone close to the Professor.

Is there a penalty for a Monk wielding two nunchucks?

I was hoping it wouldn't be so for a Monk using Monk weapons, oh well.

Also, just to be clear, everyone got two packages? One from their ol' massah and one from...wherever?

I should make one of those

Edit: Also, Aurok has a tea set too! I just didn't include it in the entry. Maybe they could have a tea party, bahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start by saying I'm interested in joining this. From here I'll be going back and reading the 8 pages that are already present. I'll be caught up in a moment, so thank you for your patience.

I'm back from my journey to page one and loaded up on resources to read. I'll now be going to read the RP'ing that has happened so far then onto read the resources. Followed by character creation. I'm still undecided as to what to be, the party seems pretty balanced.

Shyblade! :D

You are late to class, missy. One week's detention cleaning the dungeons!

D: But Koennnne!
I was stopped by a train! It's not my fault! Blame Silver!

I've read the RP. I'm all smiles right now, it was a fantastic read. Now I'll move onto the resources. Also, no real reason, just waiting.

I'm actually going to send a message to Frost to make sure it's even alright if I join. It would be pretty awkward to just introduce a new character at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okee. Finally broke away from real life.

Do clerics need to worry about arcane spell failure for armor / shields when casting?

They do not need to worry about that, which is one of the great things about divine casting.

Just for the record Aurok is in his room with the door closed, being all deep and meditative. If Shyblade wants some character interaction and have her character be freaked out by him she could trying going into his room by mistake, not knowing it was already taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.