Wayfinder Academy of Adventurous Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a post and was trying to post it at the time of the crash. Now it probably makes no sense since Koene's posted again. In any case, I'll be posting soon.

I didn't get this far by smashing everything after caps locking.

Man. Man. I was going to help Mirella up. *mutters: out-done by an orc*

*pats Koene's back* at least she did get helped up. *nods*

My gut was thinking only of the betterment of the story.

Hey Shavy, how was your gnome planning to help an elf to her feet?

Not well. =P So it was probably overall better it. But c'mon, it's the thought that counts.

Meh, still couldn't write anything good -.-

Sorry for taking 'control' of everyone's characters like that. I know it's in bad form, but I hope the effect was cool anyway...

Your 'scene' gives you your first level in your chosen class, by the way. We'll get to those effects in a bit.

I applaude you, Sir Frost!
I cannot put my admiration into words.

WARNING! *is gunna be creeper-ish* Boss Frost i so love you right now lol you have no idea your so friggin kool >.< *is done being creeper-ish*

I have to second Koene's and MissMaines praise......

Celir will miss Harask greatly.

I'm really glad you all liked it! It took a bit of time to write, and I wanted to make a scene that would help your characters and play to their attitudes while moving the plot along. I was actually really worried, because... as I mentioned before, taking control of someone else's character is a bit of a taboo for me. I'm honestly relived that you enjoyed it. :3

It was pretty cool, I got no problem with character hijacking, as long as it's cool, like that.

Thirded! (Or fourth'd?) It was awesome. I've no issue with a GM hijacking my character to make everything ever more awesome. =D

I quite enjoyed mine as well, and consider the way you took control of our characters as a minimal interference with our character's lives. You brought us back to exactly where we had left, and played to what you knew about our characters personalities without being too detailed. I'd say you handled it quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.