Warrior Cats

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Have You Read the Warriors Series? Would You Join This Rp?

• Yes; No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Haven't Read It

• I've Read a Little

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I've Read It but I Wouldn't Rp It. Sucks For You :P

• Yes, I've Read It; I'd Be Glad To Join

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • OMG I LOVE YOU, WARRRIOOORRRS.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ

«WARRIORS»

Warriors, a book which is probably a foreign subject to most of you. There's a huge fandom and community of role-players that love it, but since I'm new here, and with little researching, I don't think a lot of you know about it or like it. That's why I'm posting this, and it is indeed, an interest check.

I've made many Rps in the past, so I was thinking of bringing in an old Clan of mine here, and making a group for it and going all big with it. Thing is, I need to know if anyone at all are even interested. A lot of work goes into an Rp like that, and I don't want to waste that effort if no one cares to join.

Where the interest check comes in! Please, comment and vote on the poll!
_

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
When you mean Clan, do you mean a bunch of people that you are bringing?

If I join could I possibly snag Med Cat or Med Cat Ap?

In the books, they call the large groups of Cats that live together, Clans.

It all depends. There will be a ranking system and I will choose who I think is est for the role, out of the people that asked for it.

I know I've read all the books. Except the new series and some of the new special editions

Oh I see...

I just see that as the fairest possible way, but you still have a possibility of getting one of the ranks. I know for a fact that Med. Cat is wanted more than the apprentice itself, so I could probably get you the apprentice rank for it.

I'm interested. I read warriors and cats and knew where it was from. No I have not read the whole series. *Cough I had a fried who gave to many spoilers with no warning* Anyways I would love to join if you'll have me.

I'll see how this takes off. I was obsessed with the Warriors as a kid, owned every single book (I stopped like right before the last book. Now they're doing some prequel thing or something?). Spent two-three years roleplaying it too <.< (I was that kid.) It was like this huge ChaRp of sorts. We had like a full four Clans (most of the time anyways), a temporary Skyclan, etc. I was the nerdalicious leader of Thunderclan for a proud two years and then decided that it was childish and quit (the entire thing crumbled a few months later anyways).

Kind of regret it. I'm actually still trying to sell all the books now for more bookshelf space. I've got good memories from it though. I suppose if there's enough people to have this take off I'll jump in. No promises though. Good luck either way ^^

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I <3 warriors! curently in three clans. med cat in one. deputy the other. and two warriors in the last :3 I WOULD TOTALLY JOIN!!!! >_< im new here though...so i dont know where the group is XD

Hey, you still looking for people to join? I would love to rp Warriors! I love that series!!

Status
Not open for further replies.