Warrior Cats

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date

Have You Read the Warriors Series? Would You Join This Rp?

• Yes; No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Haven't Read It

• I've Read a Little

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I've Read It but I Wouldn't Rp It. Sucks For You :P

• Yes, I've Read It; I'd Be Glad To Join

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • OMG I LOVE YOU, WARRRIOOORRRS.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ

«WARRIORS»

Warriors, a book which is probably a foreign subject to most of you. There's a huge fandom and community of role-players that love it, but since I'm new here, and with little researching, I don't think a lot of you know about it or like it. That's why I'm posting this, and it is indeed, an interest check.

I've made many Rps in the past, so I was thinking of bringing in an old Clan of mine here, and making a group for it and going all big with it. Thing is, I need to know if anyone at all are even interested. A lot of work goes into an Rp like that, and I don't want to waste that effort if no one cares to join.

Where the interest check comes in! Please, comment and vote on the poll!
_

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
When you mean Clan, do you mean a bunch of people that you are bringing?

If I join could I possibly snag Med Cat or Med Cat Ap?

In the books, they call the large groups of Cats that live together, Clans.

It all depends. There will be a ranking system and I will choose who I think is est for the role, out of the people that asked for it.

I know I've read all the books. Except the new series and some of the new special editions

Oh I see...

I just see that as the fairest possible way, but you still have a possibility of getting one of the ranks. I know for a fact that Med. Cat is wanted more than the apprentice itself, so I could probably get you the apprentice rank for it.

I'm interested. I read warriors and cats and knew where it was from. No I have not read the whole series. *Cough I had a fried who gave to many spoilers with no warning* Anyways I would love to join if you'll have me.

I'll see how this takes off. I was obsessed with the Warriors as a kid, owned every single book (I stopped like right before the last book. Now they're doing some prequel thing or something?). Spent two-three years roleplaying it too <.< (I was that kid.) It was like this huge ChaRp of sorts. We had like a full four Clans (most of the time anyways), a temporary Skyclan, etc. I was the nerdalicious leader of Thunderclan for a proud two years and then decided that it was childish and quit (the entire thing crumbled a few months later anyways).

Kind of regret it. I'm actually still trying to sell all the books now for more bookshelf space. I've got good memories from it though. I suppose if there's enough people to have this take off I'll jump in. No promises though. Good luck either way ^^

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I <3 warriors! curently in three clans. med cat in one. deputy the other. and two warriors in the last :3 I WOULD TOTALLY JOIN!!!! >_< im new here though...so i dont know where the group is XD

Hey, you still looking for people to join? I would love to rp Warriors! I love that series!!

Status
Not open for further replies.