Warrior Cats

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Have You Read the Warriors Series? Would You Join This Rp?

• Yes; No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Haven't Read It

• I've Read a Little

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I've Read It but I Wouldn't Rp It. Sucks For You :P

• Yes, I've Read It; I'd Be Glad To Join

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • OMG I LOVE YOU, WARRRIOOORRRS.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! So when are we thinking of starting the rp?
It's still currently under construction; I keep having questions come around. I don't think we'll have enough people to introduce four Clans at once; so we shall start with one. If the group grows, we can probably introduce another and another. I thought about letting members pitch in ideas and such, if they wanted to.

Does that sound lie a good idea? I needed feedback from someone and you seem like someone with good advice, hehe!

I think that may be the best idea. But I'm not sure if expecting to have enough to fill four clans would be a good thing. With my experience it's really hard to control and keep a group that large for long. I think the number we have now is good and a couple more couldn't hurt. But sticking with one clan may be the best idea. Maybe having others play two or more cats when it comes to confrontation?

You could introduce all if you like and we could each do more than one character if we all wanted to. But it's up to you this (is just coming from someone tore between 2 clans).

I think that we should just have one main clan in which our cats reside, and then other cats from other clans will be like NPCs but everyone has to contribute to playing at least one cat from another clan, thus, we don't have to create sheets for them, just state their name, their clan position, and if needed, how many moons they are.

Okay. Like I said it was coming from someone who has 2 favorites and can't decide.

Uh, okay. I'll just drop this then since I have no clue what you're talking about. Thanks for the confirmation.

OH Em Glee!

I just made a forum trying to find Warriors players!!!

I am SOOOOoo0oso down.

I would love to join you all. It has been a few years since I read them, but a bit of Wiki searching will help.

Out of curiosity, will the medicine cat, deputy, and such be a first come, first serve deal? .3.

Out of curiosity, will the medicine cat, deputy, and such be a first come, first serve deal? .3.
No. Especially not the Medicine Cat-that's going to have to be someone who really knows what they're doing. It's going to be something like Endless Nights, but I'm not doing a poll for everyone.

So should I have read the whole series then? For I have only read the first Series.

So should I have read the whole series then? For I have only read the first Series.
As long as you've read it and know the basics. The first series was the best, anyway.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Hey Flicker could I please get an accept into the group? I really want to read all the thing's you've put work into and maybe get started on the rp!

Hey Flicker could I please get an accept into the group? I really want to read all the thing's you've put work into and maybe get started on the rp!
WHOOPS! Sorry! Was replying to all my other Rps- I should fix that setting to just allow whoever in. X3

Reactions: SteelMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.