Warrior Cats

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date

Have You Read the Warriors Series? Would You Join This Rp?

• Yes; No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Haven't Read It

• I've Read a Little

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I've Read It but I Wouldn't Rp It. Sucks For You :P

• Yes, I've Read It; I'd Be Glad To Join

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • OMG I LOVE YOU, WARRRIOOORRRS.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join to!! I love warriors!

I love Warriors and would love to join. ^^

Well for those 3-4 new guys, not sure if you saw the link on the last page but the group is indeed up! Flicker has put a huuuuge amount of work into it and I'm not sure if he has to accept your application into the group or you can just jump in.

But here it is here !
See you lot there and have fun ^^

I love this ^^ I'm a huge friend of warriors! I know I haven't been active in the Endless Nights RP.... I'm trying, but I have a lot to read through, and I've been having on and off writer's block.... I may have to drop out of it because of how far behind I am, but I'd still love to join this ^^ I have a quick question, unless you got all the clans thought out, can my character be apart of a clan I made? It's called Moon Clan. If not, I can just incorporate my character into Swift Clan ^^

I love this ^^ I'm a huge friend of warriors! I know I haven't been active in the Endless Nights RP.... I'm trying, but I have a lot to read through, and I've been having on and off writer's block.... I may have to drop out of it because of how far behind I am, but I'd still love to join this ^^ I have a quick question, unless you got all the clans thought out, can my character be apart of a clan I made? It's called Moon Clan. If not, I can just incorporate my character into Swift Clan ^^
It's okay. I haven't exactly been active on it either. XD

Well, we decided that only SwiftClan was going to be used, and the other four Clans have long since been named already. Otherwise I would have said yes but it would have been awfully boring with you in one Clan alone. XD

It's okay. I haven't exactly been active on it either. XD
Well, we decided that only SwiftClan was going to be used, and the other four Clans have long since been named already. Otherwise I would have said yes but it would have been awfully boring with you in one Clan alone. XD
True ^^ Oh well, I can be in Swift Clan no problem. I just can't decide between my three characters.... Tigerfire (or Tigerpaw since I usually start as an apprentice), a silver she-cat with orange, black, and white markings, Foxfire (Foxpaw), a white, long haired she-cat with black markings, brown eyes, and a fox like tail, or Wildstorm (Wildpaw), a silver she-cat with dark brown stripes, white paws, belly, muzzle, tail tip, and ear tips, and a pink nose (as well as a long tail that she can't keep upright). Tigerfire and Foxfire were my personas for a while on YouTube and dA, but Wildstorm I made for an RP that fell through. *Ramble ramble ramble*

You can bring in all of 'em if you'd like and if you can handle them. I'm sure we'll love any and all of them. :D

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Hm..... I think I may just use Wildpaw for right now.... I may add in the other two later, but I'm not sure about that ^^'

I found the group thing and requested to join by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.