Warrior Cats: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicfromLogic

Original poster
What if the twolegs never destroyed the warrior's old forest? What if they were left to live their lives in peace after Scourge?

Years have passed since the threat of Scourge. New generations of warriors are made, generations pass quietly and peacefully. The strong reign of Firestar has long since passed on as has his predecessor. All the warriors that lived under them have entered the realm of Starclan, leaving their decadents to care for their beloved clans. A new threat has entered the forest in the form of their very environment. A storm sweeps through all of the clans, food becomes scarce after the storm finally subsides.

The struggle for survival has begun, and all four clans are at each other's throats. And things only get worse as apprentices from all clans are found dead on their borders, their killer unknown. It's a scent they've never spelled before, feline most certainly yet off. What was this creature? Who was it, and more importantly why was it just killing apprentices? Fear and hunger start to take it's toll on the clans. Will they survive another moon without an all out battle?

39937-mini.jpg

Rules

1. Common Roleplay Rules apply here. Meaning, no godmodding, no power playing, Mary/Gary/Other Sues. Nobody likes perfect characters.
2. Only medicine cats have vision powers.
3. Keep it to two characters only for now.
4. Respect people and their characters. If you want something done with someone's character, message them or talk on here. Communication is key to a good roleplay.
5. Do not go back and forth to another page. Let people catch up, some people work others just have stuff to do and their lives do not revolve around Iwaku. Real life comes before roleplay life, but that doesn't mean we leave people behind. You'll only get one warning before I tell you to leave.
6. Remember that you could be from any clan or be a loner/rouge/kittypet, however that may limit your interactions should you choose to play a character in a different clan.
7. You can be related to one of the old warriors, but not one of them.
8. Real pictures only unless you drew it.No pictures, just written descriptions
9. You can have only three main characters but play NPCS, but please specify who the mains are.
10. You have to apply for the roles of leader and deputy
11. NPCs do not need Character sheets
12. No one liners, make at least a paragraph please.
13. Keep OOC chat out of the IC thread please.

The Warrior Code
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their
warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen
before moonhigh.

10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

~~~~Clans and their Members~~~~
Thunderclan

Leader: Dapplestar~ Silver tabby she~cat with gold eyes and long claws (Played by GMs)
Apprentice, Hazelpaw
Deputy: Cougarcreek~ Unusual dark brown tom with a white muzzle (Played by Logic)

Medicine Cat: OPEN
Warriors

Apprentices
Hazelpaw~ Dark brown tom with white muzzle and front white paws (up to mid leg on right front) (Played by Logic)
Queens
Elders

Silverdancer~ Long hair silver tabby tom (NPC played by Logic)​
Shadowclan

Leader: OPEN
Deputy: Open
Medicine Cat: Open
Warriors

Apprentices
Queens
Elders

Riverclan

Deputy: OPEN
Warriors
Apprentices
Queens
Elders

Windclan

Deputy: OPEN
Warriors
Apprentices
Queens
Elders

Other Characters

Name:
Sex:
Clan:
Kin:
Mate:
Mentor/Apprentice (if any):
Main or NPC:
Description(written please)
Personality
Extra (anything important about the character I didn't add here):
History:

My Characters

Name: Hazelpaw
Breed: American Shorthair mix
Sex: Tom
Clan: Thunderclan
Kin: Quailfeather (mother, deceased), Cougarcreek (father), Silverdancer (uncle), Tawneypelt (distant relation on his father's side, very long since deceased), Swiftclaw (grandfather, deceased)
Mate: N/A, too young
Role: Apprentice
Mentor/Apprentice (if any): Dapplestar
Main or NPC: Main
Description: He's a lighter brown than his father. He's got one white boot on his right front leg, his left front leg his foot is just white. He's got white socks in back and the tip of his tail is very mildly white. He's also got a white muzzle like his father, but his mother's beautiful amber eyes. He's got more of his mother's sleek build than his father's strong body, but he shares his father's large feet.
Personality
He's a rather calm yet charming young apprentice. He's always curious, investigates everything. Being as energetic as he is he tends to overlook many things in his haste. But e's a thinker, he finds solutions for things most others would not. Loyal to the core, he's got a deep seeded hatred for code breakers. His clan means the world to him. However, so does justice and fairness. He's witty and often times his sarcasm gets him into trouble.

Extra (anything important about the character I didn't add here): N/A (for now)
History:
He's the first and only son of Quailfeather and Cougarcreek. His mother died after getting hit by a monster during one of her walks, he was nursed by other queens. His father is very protective of him thanks to the loss of his mother. He's somehow related to Bramblestar and Tawneypelt, but he doesn't know how. Just that his father talks about it all the time.

Name: Cougarcreek
Breed: American Shorthair mix
Sex: Tom
Clan: Thunderclan
Kin: Hazelpaw (son), Tawneypelt (relation unknown, deceased), Dovepelt (mother, deceased), Swiftclaw (father, deceased), Silverdancer (brother)
Mate: Quailfeather (deceased)
Mentor/Apprentice (if any): Open, his mentor was Dapplestar
Apprentices were: Deerpelt, Toadfoot, Fawnheart, Ottercloud, Blackstep, Molefur

Main or NPC: Main
Description(written please)
Dark brown tom with a white muzzle and green eyes. He's very large in build, powerful muscles and sharp claws. He's got a few scars all around him.
Personality
Cougarcreek is a very serious warrior, many speculate whether or not this jaded cat has any sense of humour. He struggles to show affection to his son, and seems almost keen to push the young apprentice farther and farther in his training. Some think he expects too much from the warriors, but he's got a reason for whatever he does. However, he's very protective of his son and will go through anything to save him. He was denied being a mentor to Hazelpaw because of his protectiveness, instead he was given to his leader Dapplestar.
Extra (anything important about the character I didn't add here): N/A
History:
He was born to Dovepelt and Swiftclaw. Both of his parents were kind of distant, Dovepelt having broken up with her mate and their father Swiftclaw after losing passion for them. Swiftclaw eventually left the clan, turned into a rouge after swearing that he couldn't be around Dovepelt. She raised the two and watched them become apprentices alone. Cougarcreek always felt a bit abandoned by their father and there's a serious hatred for the mention of him.

He met Quailfeather as apprentices, the two becoming best friends quickly. He, his brother and Quailfeather spent their days as young cats hunting and training together. They earned their warrior names the same night after a scuffle with Thunderclan, having proven their fairness and mercy. Quailfeather and Cougarcreek became mates a years after they became warriors, though cats had already thought that they were when they received their names. They only made it official after getting stuck together in an old badger den during a nasty storm. However, they didn't have kits immediately. Instead they continued their warrior careers together, it was when Foxtail retired after breaking her back leg that Cougarcreek was named the deputy. Previously he's mentored at least six warriors and proven himself a natural leader.

When he was told that he would be a father, Cougarcreek began to furiously re-enforce the nursery. Quailfeather managed to calm her worried mate. Moons passed and there were certain complications with Quailfeather's pregnancy.
She gave birth to four kits, but out of the four only one was alive. Hazelkit became the apple in his mother's eyes, she almost never strayed except for the walks she would take. One day, she never came back. It was found later that Quailfeather had been struck by a monster. Cougarcreek never recovered from the loss of his best friend and mate, some say that was what jaded him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I do that when I'm worried my words sound stupid....

How do I apply for a leader role..? Windclan is my favorite clan

Sorry I do that when I'm worried my words sound stupid....

How do I apply for a leader role..? Windclan is my favorite clan
No worries mate! Message me

Status
Not open for further replies.