Warped World(IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf slightly looked down seeing he upset Chesna with his proposed answer. As she told him to leave a tunnel slightly bigger than himself opened up. He did as Chesna said and left her heading back to the surface without bothering her. Once he reached the upper land he headed towards where the Raiders were. "Control a living weapon? How would that even be possible? I am programmed to hack into high security systems, but a living cannon. That does not seem probable if not downright impossible. Still, perhaps I can at least try to reason with them and buy the others sometime to prepare if I fail." He said lowly as he continued on towards the Raider's camp to attempt and stop their advance.

Attila regarded Rose with interest."Keen eye you have! These necklace can detect lies through how much the brain works and other aspects. It can also detect changes in a person's behavior amplifying the necklace strength in figuring out how a person lies. It can also tell me if a person is a lair or not based on how much white brain matter is within the frontal lobe. Unfortunately, it doesn't do so well on non-humans it would appear as I just now discovered that Dante isn't human at all. Though, he was telling the truth."

Hamzah stormed out of the library and looked around, but was unable to find the person who located him. Instead, his nerves worked to send a message to the man.

"So, you found me and thought you could sneak away, but I want to know. Why are you trying to find me? And be careful of what you do. I've had thousands of years of experience with my abilities and against other beings like you meaning that I'll know what you are doing."

The Hafiz staggered from the repeated attacks, but still held firm ground. Once again it lifted its rifle trying to hit an important limb off. It slowly charged its rifle revealing its crystal once again intending to finish this fight.

Well, it was now or never! As his opponent revealed the crystal and prepared to shoot X was charging as well. He would have rather go to full charge but he knew he would have no time to do so. He fires his shot off at only three quarters charge, a green plasma shot larger than his normal bullets but not as big as his full charge. His targeting system made necessary adjustments before his shot in the hopes of hitting the crystal again. He likely would not have another perfect opportunity like this.

"That's useful." Rose said. "It's good to know he wasn't lying." Well, it's good to know whether or not anyone was lying or not most of the time, but it helped to know that Dante was telling the truth. It was hard to trust people when you end up somewhere strange, like a different planet or another dimension. "So what are we going to do now?" She asked, setting down her tea.

Dante found himself traveling west of the Glade towards a forest area. Something caught his attention, a wave of energy that he's never felt before just sort of appeared then disappeared. So, he landed in the forest and was now walking towards the origin of the strange energy having just appeared in this area, maybe like he and many others have this energy could have brought this world another newcomer. So, Dante decided to question the possible newcomer on their trip here. Then suddenly, a voice reached the edges of his mind forcing Dante to stop abruptly and reconnect with it.

"This voice... belongs to Hamzah..." he muttered, listening on his mesage. Dante was impressed; Hamzah's claim that he was no ordinary man was provven true once he attempted to reach Dante through his branch of telepathy still tied to the Glade. "I can't deal with you now Hamzah, but soon we'll be able to talk, but I can at least bare you a message." he said. Dante continued on his way towards his new destination in the forest as he contacted the shadow wolf spirit he left behind, Fenrir.

"Fenrir... hear my voice and heed my words. I require that you find Hamzah immediately and give him this message. Tell him that I will meet with him soon, outside of the Glade, alone. Make sure he understands I mean no harm towards him. Tnis is of the upmost importance." he thought. Dante saw a creature, a colorful creature emerge from the bushes of the forest and come to view. It had bright thin fur and wings, and a beautiful mane that shifted colors in the sunlight.

"Hello there, who might you be?" he asked the creature.

Wolf continued through the wasteland trying to reach the raiders camp before they started moving. Once he came within sight of the camp he slowed his pace peeking out from behind a destroyed van. "There are too many for me to handle. I won't stand a chance if they concentrate fire." He said lowly as he activated his stealth field making him nearly invisible at range. He slowly approached near the edges of the camp before speaking with a slight modification to his voice to help mask his location. "Humans, I wish to speak with your leader. The one that assisted us in taking down the large machine earlier this day. Will you have him come out here?" He said as a slight echo followed waiting for their response.

The raiders, alerted by Blade's presence, raised their weapons at the canine robot. Just as they were about to shoot, Jose strode past them blocking their aim.

"HAHA! It's you! The one who helped us defeat the Ales Centurion! How may I be of help?"

Attila sipped his tea as he thought of an idea."Well, there's this box thing with glass panels. Popped up a few days ago and we've been trying to figure out what it does. All we have figured out is that it's somekind of telephone thing with the words 'Police Box'. I was wondering if you knew something about it?"

The Hafiz snapped its chest just in the nick of time. The blast did, however, get caught in the retracting chest pieces causing it to dissipate doing a bit more damage to its crystal. In retaliation, the Hafiz threw a cylinder-shaped object and a wall of light formed. The Ales took note and began scrambling back into the Glade along with the Hafiz.

Not too far either was some kind of antenna stuck into the ground. A bit further away was what appeared to be a control panel that had been damaged by the Ales. Fredrick took notice as well. He jumped from X's brain into the control panel and began gleaning information out of it. The A.I. also finished up the new program using the Collective data he had gathered. That program was...disturbing to say the least.

The Collective enemies retreating was all the proof X needed to know he won that fight. "Frederick, are you going be able to transport back to our current HQ or do you need me to stick around?" he asks as he takes a few steps toward the antenna and control panel. He wondered what it could be, but knew the A.I. would already have more information than he would. if he wasn't needed here he planned to finish making the trip back to the rest of the group and see if anything new occurred while he was one.

Wolf stared at Jose for a moment before speaking. "I understand you are about to lead an attack on the place known as the Glade. I am here to ask you not to follow through with your plan. I was not designed to be a negotiator, but I can see the outcome of fighting resulting in an unnecessary lose of life and even slimmer chances of standing against the Collective which as it would seem one of them do not want this blood shed either. I am not asking for your surrender, merely for a chance to find a medium of which will benefit both parties. Will you give it a chance?" He said slowly moving from what looked like breathing motions as he stood there looking at Jose.

It took Rose a moment to process what the Elder was saying, and even then she didn't want to get her hopes up. "Wait, was it blue?" She asked, sitting forward in her chair. She wasn't really sure what other colour it would be, but she wanted to be certain. "How long ago did it show up? Have you tried getting into it?" She didn't want to interrogate Attila, but if it really was what she thought it could be, well, she wasn't really sure what it would mean. There were a lot of possibilities.

"No, but thanks anyways. ANNND I just opened up this communication point. You should see the layout of the local area. It will also allows us to speak to one another once each point has been hacked and cracked. Now, since I'm in the system I'm going to cause the Collective a little grief and open up more points as well as place 'gifts' to disrupt their network. I'll see you around Blue Guy!" With that Fredrick disappeared into the network of the world.

"You have to speak with the king bout that." Jose could feel the tension between his warriors. They were clearly not so happy about being told to back away from the Glade." And besides! Why would we stop? Those motherfucker lairs and murders happily keep the Glade all to their selves while leaving the rest of us to starve to death."

Attila wasn't surprised by the barrage of question and hide it well he did."Rose, it is blue. We have also attempted to get inside of it, but have failed to. Do you know anyone who might use such a device? Like a doctor perhaps? Or a regular person?"

Sure enough, X had a small map on his visor ' s display of the local area. It was definitely a nice thing to have, even if it was a little late to do so. The rest of the unit would benefit from this data as well. Since he had no more business here he swiftly returns back to the group's base. His first action was to return to his men and made sure they had the map data.

"Commander, we got everything set up. We may lack the resources of the Hunter Base, but we can act as temporary Navigators." his radio man reports. That was a nice relief. They could act as backup for the Glade ' s forces as well. A win-win for everyone. "Hamzah said he was heading to this settlement ' s library. If we want to plan our next step why not pay him a visit?" He had a good point. It took a little bit before the Replied arrived, his map data giving some help.

Wolf took a more defensive stance as he could see the tension rising in the surrounding area. "I understand I am merely a visitor here and do not know about the struggles everyone here has had to face. I am reasoning on the basis of survival statistics. If there is bloodshed the Collective will surely see it. Whether your men are wiped out or your enemy, very few of either side will be left to fight against the Collective armies. No matter who wins, everyone loses, that is what I have gathered from analysis."

"Well..." Rose wasn't sure what to tell Attila. She figured she could start with what was going through her head. "I knew someone who called himself the Doctor. He was- is a Time Lord. That blue box, it's called the TARDIS. It's his spaceship. I traveled with him for a while, but I don't anymore." She explained. She wanted to ask if they'd seen anyone strange around, but it probably didn't help that recently there had been a lot of unusual people showing up recently. And she couldn't even be certain what he would look like, because he'd probably regenerated since she'd last seen him.

"Ha!" Jose laughed." The Collective are more content with see us tear each other apart while they sit back. The only times they ever get involved is when they're defending themselves or 'raid' periods which certainly isn't the time for it now! Now, I have a question, are you going to help us take the Glade?"

Hamzah had received the message from Dante and supposed he could wait so he simply sat back. Arkith also appeared shortly after the wolf left and began raiding the books about dragons. Hamzah sighed just as the Librarian noticed and tried to pry her away.

"Arkith, you are always looking for tales about dragons." Hamzah thought.

Just as the Librarian pried a slightly crispy book from Arkith Hamzah saw X and his men enter the library as well.

"X! I assume the mission went well since you're back with only a few scorch marks."

"Oh! A Time Lord! It's unfortunate that most of them were lost in both the Purge of Heretics and that, what was it called again? Ah, yes. Time War. Not very creative names for a genocide and a war, but once you lived for many years you start running out of original names. Shall we take a look at the TARDIS?"

X smiles to hamzah as he taps on his helmet, having the visor that covers his eyes come down. All in all, it went with barely a hitch. "Mission accomplished. However, there are more of them out there I need to locate while we conduct our operations. Your A.I. is out there though. Said it wanted to cause some more trouble on the Collective side of things." X says, giving him a short report as he viewed him through the visor before sliding it back up into his helmet. X approaches Hamzah as he looks around at some of the library. "Did anything of interest occur while I was out?" he asks.

Wolf looked down for a moment before looking back at Jose. "I can not support unnecessary bloodshed. This will cause more problems in the long run. That much I can promise, even as a stranger to this land. I will only ask one thing of you as a favor. Will you give me a chance to diffuse this situation with words before resorting to weapons? I have met with the leader of the Glade. Perhaps I can get him to agree to a meeting of leaders. If you can give me some time I could find and report back directly to you. They know the attack is coming, but if they hear you agreed to talk about a compromise then I am certain he will agree to talk. All I ask for is a chance." He said certain this was the last chance he had before the violence would start.

Dante found himself traveling west of the Glade towards a forest area. Something caught his attention, a wave of energy that he's never felt before just sort of appeared then disappeared. So, he landed in the forest and was now walking towards the origin of the strange energy having just appeared in this area, maybe like he and many others have this energy could have brought this world another newcomer. So, Dante decided to question the possible newcomer on their trip here. Then suddenly, a voice reached the edges of his mind forcing Dante to stop abruptly and reconnect with it.

"This voice... belongs to Hamzah..." he muttered, listening on his mesage. Dante was impressed; Hamzah's claim that he was no ordinary man was provven true once he attempted to reach Dante through his branch of telepathy still tied to the Glade. "I can't deal with you now Hamzah, but soon we'll be able to talk, but I can at least bare you a message." he said. Dante continued on his way towards his new destination in the forest as he contacted the shadow wolf spirit he left behind, Fenrir.

"Fenrir... hear my voice and heed my words. I require that you find Hamzah immediately and give him this message. Tell him that I will meet with him soon, outside of the Glade, alone. Make sure he understands I mean no harm towards him. Tnis is of the upmost importance." he thought. Dante saw a creature, a colorful creature emerge from the bushes of the forest and come to view. It had bright thin fur and wings, and a beautiful mane that shifted colors in the sunlight.

"Hello there, who might you be?" he asked the creature.
Celestia looked up at the creature with as much confusion as a equine could manage, of course she had seen these two legged creatures called humans before but well they looked nothing like this one the kind of humans she knew have pastel colored skin and hair much like ponies.

She cleared her throat and introduced herself. "My names Princess Celestia" she paused for a moment "I was wondering if you could tell me where i am exactly". She felt that it was a bit rude to ask that question early but she did try to be as formal and polite as possible like she always do.

"Sure." Rose said, standing up at the Elder's proposal that they go see the TARDIS. She was hoping that maybe it would help with their predicament. Of course, the only way it could really be of help was if the Doctor or someone who actually knew how to operate the TARDIS was here, which she couldn't really be sure of. "Oh, sorry. Will you lead the way?" She asked Attila, hoping that she wasn't coming off as rude.

"Wait, you met that bitch queen of the Glade?!" Jose growled."She wouldn't agree to a meeting even if it meant destroying all of the Collective! Tell me, how did you meet her and give me a good reason why I shouldn't blast you away and claim it as a attempted spying."

Behind Jose the other raiders readied their weapons. Displeasure were on their faces after hearing what Blade said and several more also appeared.

"Good old Fredrick." Hamzah grinned."Well two things. One is that our new friend could be very powerful which could work in our favor and second I'm afraid we're not fighting some genocidal robots, but rather defensive A.I.s. I was hoping that we were, but this changes quite a bit. Of course, the book that had the information was rather old." Hamzah then tossed a book onto a table. Unlike the others that were paper this book seemed to be made out of a flexible metal. Its pages were transparent with writing on it."I have no clue who wrote that and the metal is not something I'm familiar with. There's a few more lying about, but they aren't about this world. They're more about how to use certain technologies that seem waaay too far fetched."

"This way!" Attila jumped up and limped out of the town hall. He would lead Rose to the very back of the camp where a trio of guards were. A interested man was studying the TARDIS and taking notes about its appearance.

"Well, I hope you brought someone who knows how to work this things Attila." The man said without taking his eyes from the TARDIS.

"Rose seems to know a bit about the device." Attila responded and he turned to Rose."Sorry about my friend there. He doesn't sleep very often saying that he wants to shut down the Collective and return to the way things were. Now, can you enlighten me and Tomy on the TARDIS?"

"Yes, please do!" Tom growled.

Status
Not open for further replies.