War of the Roses [OOC chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay we finally have our Princess! :P It's now a free-for-all, go nuts! If anyone still hasn't made their intros, just catch up whenever you can.

I feel so bad I haven't gotten my intro up yet DX

Haha no worries, we know you're busy these days :P Just jump in whenever you have time to write. You can either back-write all the past stuff, or skip it, doesn't matter.

I'm still in this even though I have been M.I.A. since my collab post but dropping My mystery girl and my royal advisor and just going to play Lucian for this since that's the only character I am feeling now.

I'm probably gonna have to skip it..maybe I can come up with something and say that the queen sent my guy off somewhere or something idk..I'll try and think of something but I may need some help :/

I'm still in this even though I have been M.I.A. since my collab post but dropping My mystery girl and my royal advisor and just going to play Lucian for this since that's the only character I am feeling now.
Awww I loved the mystery girl :P That's fine, you can always throw in new chars later if you get inspired.
I'm probably gonna have to skip it..maybe I can come up with something and say that the queen sent my guy off somewhere or something idk..I'll try and think of something but I may need some help :/
Sounds fine, just PM if you need help!

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
Also @Rin Mico I didn't include the dancer in my post, I'm assuming she will start dancing after the champion does his thing.

Awww I loved the mystery girl :P That's fine, you can always throw in new chars later if you get inspired.

Sounds fine, just PM if you need help!
Yeah I did to but bleh XD only thinking of playing Lucian and yeah I could always bring her back in since she can be anywhere XD.

I do apologize for the shorter post- we've just moved and do not get have internet so everything is on my cellular device.

*pokes everyone* Posty post! :P

Once we've got a quorum of people at the feast, we'll fast forward to the next day, don't want to linger too long just eating. After the feast is over everyone can either stay at Westminster or go back to Arundel/York, as they like. The Queen will call a meeting of all her advisers, to find out what the attack was about and start plotting mischief :D

@Andy @Shayla @Pasi @Gateman @AceSorcerer @Unbound @derelict_lilyflower @Ritual Lobotomy @Rin Mico @Stryder @Emi @Ner0 @Prince Justin Perfection

(just tagging everyone in case you didn't see that it is free for all posting now)

ok i guess my gypsy is up next. i should have a post for her soon

Reactions: Kythera
I will have a post up for my character on Sunday some time, busy busy day tomorrow

Love the posts guys! I am a bit overwhelmed with working on my final thesis for studies, need to finish till the end of the week, buuuut Maven post will be up on Monday most likely :)

*pokes everyone* Posty post! :P

Once we've got a quorum of people at the feast, we'll fast forward to the next day, don't want to linger too long just eating. After the feast is over everyone can either stay at Westminster or go back to Arundel/York, as they like. The Queen will call a meeting of all her advisers, to find out what the attack was about and start plotting mischief :D

@Andy @Shayla @Pasi @Gateman @AceSorcerer @Unbound @derelict_lilyflower @Ritual Lobotomy @Rin Mico @Stryder @Emi @Ner0 @Prince Justin Perfection

(just tagging everyone in case you didn't see that it is free for all posting now)
I shall do my absolute best to get a post up in the next few days.

No worries, enjoy the holiday :) Don't kill yourselves to post, just whenever you have time!

tumblr_nhgo8a8Oa51smapx8o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Emi
I'll try to post as soon as I can. Just having trouble finding inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.