War of the Roses [OOC chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOooo I kinda forgot about this o.o
Sowwey!
@Stryder, we will work tomorrow if you have time to

Mine is halfway done and will be up tomorrow , work schedule finally slowed!

finally made a post sorry for the wait

Reactions: Kythera
I know I've said it before and I sincerely apologize that it's taken me so long to do so but I'm going to do my best to post in the next couple of days. Again sorry that it's taken so long..it's just been extremely busy for me here in rl

I am interested!
Expect a sheet sometime soon.

• Love
I apologize I haven't posted yet DX I feel so bad about it..I'm really trying to get a post up though..

So whose turn is it currently?

Im still here just been busy but will try to post tomorrow

There's a few people that still need to do their intro posts. I know they're working on them already.

Sorry, got wrapped up in RL projects (kinda in the middle of rebuilding a house). I'll get my adviser up tomorrow, I promise

So, I'm drawing a massive fucking blank on what to do with my adviser character, so I think I'm gonna put him on hold for now. I'll post the next bit for Duncan tomorrow, Depression seems to be kicking my ass this week

Okay no worries, just throw him in again whenever you get inspiration :)

I will be posting for this tomorrow. Sorry @Kythera I know that you worked hard on this but posting tomorrow as you know that I am catching up with rps.

I know your still waiting on me too. Sorry for such the delay DX I promise a post is coming within the next few days. It may not be the best but it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.