War of Esmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Merander paused for a moment before letting out a low hum, his mouth vibrating gently before he pulled up, a low 'Pop' sounding as he released Aiden's member before he teasingly went down again, pushing gently and slowly down until he had taken most of the cock, readjusting his body, he continued pushing down until his mouth was a few inches from Aiden's base, he pulled back up and then, without warning, he took all of Aiden in a quick motion, his fingers rubbing Aiden's legs gently. After a few moments, the king pulled up, releasing him to run his tongue along the shaft again, enjoying the way Aiden moved and sounded; a hand went to his own pants, rubbing his bulge through the pants as he took Aiden back into his mouth, his eyes moving back and forth from locking eyes with Aiden for brief moments than focusing on the cock again.
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aiden Connor Obrien
Aiden arched his hips up towards Merander as his lavender eyes stared down at him, panting harder than before and blushing at his teasing tongue. He moaned loudly and tugged harder on the younger man's hair harder, feeling himself start to twitch inside of the young king's mouth. Aiden squirmed slightly at the sensation of Merander's mouth, thrusting his hips towards his king's face and threw his head back. The mage bit bottom lip almost to the point of drawing blood and leaned up further, reaching out to the younger man's hand. He laced his fingers with the young king's hand that rubbed his bulge, he making his hand move faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umbra Albis
Umbra smiled and outstretched her wings as she flapped them lightly, just enough to get off the ground. She flew past Grim and quickly turned her body so she faced him, seeming to float in the air. "I can't wait for the day, Grim. Until that day, farewell." She used both of her hands to blow the half-demon a kiss and gave him a large smile, before she turned away from him to fly towards Belmere. The demoness flapped faster as her speed increased, causing black feathers to rain down towards Grim.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: AWarriorcat
Grim picked up a black feather which quite obviously came from Umbra, he turns around and looks up to see the demoness flying off towards a different direction. He looks down at the feather he held, and sniffed it. "I will be seeing you soon." He said with a slight smile before placing the feather inside the pocket of his pants. He took the map from under his coat and unfolded it, observing it carefully. "Hmm..." He folded the map and puts it back under his coat, "Well, i'm off to Shud Grea, since it's closer..." he began his walk, passing by King Valley while trying to avoid soldiers.

(Again, i'm going to post probably once a day since there's school things to work on.)

Merander slowed his pace, pulling back, his mouth releasing the cock with a soft pop, he looked around like he was confused, squinting as he rolled off Aiden and ripped the covers up, crawling under them, mumbling, "Too cold..." The second his head hit the pillow, his eyes were closed and he was asleep, leaving Aiden naked on the bed.

(Sorry it's short bb)

Gruzor took off again, in his normal form, his half and half skin enjoying it's freedom from magic, he normally used magic to look human, even if he couldn't get hid his wings, he could hide his demonic and feathered skin, it was a bit intimidating to people, so had to go out of range of the rebellion so he could release the magic. He was only about ten feet above the Eastern Forest, he was not scared of it, only a handful of things attack an angel, and even fewer attack demons, so he was normally safe, just humans being his main worry, though he was part elf, elves were very aggressive towards him, half elves were hated by his own people, so it was difficult to deal with them respectfully when they would hear nothing from him.

Aiden Connor Obrien
Aiden blinked lightly, a confused look in his lavender eyes. A small pout grew on his face when Merander moved away to sleep, leaving the mage alone with his stiffness. The older man stared at the young king and turned his head from the man, staring down at his crotch and frowning. "Teasing little..." Aiden looked away and blushed deeply, narrowing his eyes as he huffed with defeat. He slowly stood and walked towards the second bed after pulling his pants and shirt from Merander's bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umbra Albis
Umbra hummed softly as she flew in the sky, her wings flapping softly. A scent hit her nose, a scent that seemed odd to her yet somewhat familiar. It was a scent that was strong within the rebellion's hideout. Umbra slowed her pace greatly as she came to a complete stop, flapping her wings to just stay in the air. The demoness' gaze shifted up as she saw a man flying above her, mesmerized by the odd set of colors. She saw white feathers, but one half of his body looked demonic. As curious as she was with Grim, she soon flew after the man and smiled slightly. Umbra liked to meet new faces, especially a creature with so much diverse blood. She giggled and slowly opened her mouth, flying closer and calling out to the hybrid. "Hello there!"

(Sorry. I'm tired.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Merander rolled over in his sleep, making a soft noise as he stretched out and then curled up; he didn't twitch as there was a low noise from the door handle, a green glow coming through the key hole and the whispers of a spell, the sound of the lock unturning slowly was the only noise, even the noise of the Tavern was gone now, it was completely silent besides Merander's deep breaths of slumber.

Gruzor froze as he heard a voice, his hand moving to his sword as he whipped around, on to relax sightly as he noticed a face that he's seen from afar, "Ah, Madam Umbra Albis" He bowed his head, before adding, "We've never met officially, but I know who you are, I've seen you a few times but you always seem to have appeared when I was busy, I am the leader of Estrax, Gruzor Yule, it is a pleasure to meet you officially" He complimented, his hand still remained on his handle, just in case, but it was a relaxed grip, very loose.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Grim looked around his surroundings as he arrived Shud Grea, it was like home to the homeless and poor. Yet to them, it wasn't like home. Although, he didn't get the same looks he got from when he arrived King Valley. "Well, this couldn't get any better." He thought to himself as he wandered around in the poverty. He halted when he noticed a group of four soldiers, not looking for food or trouble this time, Grim approaches them. "Hey there! Uh, how shall i put this... Are you looking for recruits?" The men stared at Grim for a while, before one of them, the youngest in the group, answered, "Yes, we are looking for skilled warriors and mercenaries willing to serve Cerberus, The Hell Hounds." Grim smirked at the idea of this. The other soldier yawned and commented, "But it seems like everyone in here would rather rot." The rest nodded in agreement. "I'm willing to join." Grim replied directly, the men once again stared at him, before the ignorant one spoke, "It ain't that easy, kid. First you gotta show us what you got, then we're gonna assign you to a position you're fit for." "Hmm... I see. Then, what will i do to show you what i got?" The men drew their weapons and surrounded Grim, "You're gonna have to take us down, boy." the half-demon slightly chuckled and threw his scythe high up in the air. The men were distracted, so Grim took his chance and jumped, doing a roundhouse kick which knocked the four down. The scythe fell down right next to Grim, who didn't look so tired, but rather excited. "Is taking down four guards who were ironically caught off-guard enough for ya?" "Ugh, that wasn't fair..." Said another guard as they help themselves up. "Not fair? I was outnumbered for crying out loud! Are you 'Hell Hounds' really this disappointing?" He began walking away, knowing the soldiers would call after him, and they did. The younger one panted as he called, "You're in! You're in."

(Sorry for the sort-of lazy writing, but i had to reply.)

(Well bb, ya need to post but yeah, we do need more peeps :3
Would you like a character to interact with, MentalDriller?)

• Love
Reactions: VoLaTiLe
(Sorry, Warrior. With the coming holiday, I've been either busy or lacking in motivation to post anything. I'll post later tonight, hopefully.)

• Love
Reactions: AWarriorcat
Aiden Connor Obrien
Aiden blinked slowly and instinctively blushed after realizing what happened, and the reaction of Merander. The older man growled under his breath, cursing the younger man for making him hot and stiff. "Such a tease..." He turned from the young king and huffed as he stood. The mage pulled his pants and other garments from Merander's bed as he started to dress, aggravatingly groaning at the tightness of his pants. Aiden endured the sensation as he swiftly swiped his staff from the bed frame. He walked over to his rented bed, but before he sat down, the light under the door struck his attention. The mage stared at the light, instinctively tightening his grip on his staff.

Umbra Albis
"Gruzor Yule...? So you're the one with the strong scent in your cute little hideout." Umbra's voice swayed asoftly as she smiled at Gruzor and respectfully bowed to him, gently flapping her black wings to keep herself afloat. Her pale yellow eyes locked on the male's eyes as she saw his hand on his sword's hilt in her peripheral vision. The demoness inwardly giggled as she wondered if Gruzor saw her as a threat, an endearing trait she saw in others. To meet two unique hybrids in one day, a rare but pleasing occurrence, she was feeling quite content. Umbra then remembered that she didn't remember introducing herself, causing her slight suspicion but she decided to shrug the feeling away. "I am surprised you know of me, but I suppose word gets around quickly, yes?"

Status
Not open for further replies.