War of Esmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden Connor Obrien
Aiden blushed as Merander got close to him and glanced down at the younger man. He inwardly cursed at him, yelling in his head that he needed to stay alert and needed to keep a clear head. But instead, Aiden gave in to his need of help. Even if he refused, the younger man would just keep asking him to unbutton his shirt. "Too drunk to undress yourself?" He chuckled lightly and shook his head, moving to his side. His lavender eyes stared down at the young king's shirt, his fingers slowly reaching Merander's torso. The mage huffed softly as he slowly unbuttoned the young king's shirt, moving his hands slowly when he reached the last button as he looked away with a red face. "There."

• Love
Reactions: AWarriorcat
Pulling the shirt off and tossing it to the floor, Merander sat up on his knees, humming softly as he grasped Aiden around the stomach and pulled him backwards, so he was laying back, before he could try to escape, the drunken king stretched across him, pinning him down with his upper body, "Not drunk enough, I can't help myssself" He slurred the s as he sat up, keeping Aiden down with his hands and straddling him, as he ran a hand through his hair, huffing softly as he put both hands up to Aiden's cheeks and brought their lips together, his kiss messy and drunken, his breath reeking of alchohol but at least Merander managed to connect their lips, he opened his mouth a bit so he could run his tongue along the man's bottom lip, asking for entrance, his eyes were barely open, but he was watching Aiden closely, as one hand left the other man's cheek to go down and rub his shoulders, slowly and teasingly, his fingers a bit clumsy, he barely would brush his fingers against Aiden's skin, which was just past a barrier that he couldn't overcome in this state, his shirt. Merander wanted to rip it off but he withhold that thought, even though he had his knife still strapped to him on his inner thigh, under loose pants but he still withheld, unsure if he could manage to avoid cutting Aiden if he tried.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aiden Connor Obrien
Aiden's eyes widened at the kiss and the lick as the redness on his face worsened, feeling his heart pound hard against his chest. He gulped slowly and leaned into the kiss, opening his mouth to lick Merander's tongue as he wrapped his tongue around it. The mage moved his hands as he unbuttoned his own shirt, stopping at the last button before he pulled the button from its whole. He wiggled out of his shirt and pulled his arms out of his sleeves, his hands landed on the young king's hips once his arms were free of their prisons. Aiden's right hand slowly trailed up Merander's chest, stopping at the younger man's shoulder as his fingers softly traced over his shoulder. His other hand trailed towards the young king's waist, wrapping his arm around Merander's hips. Aiden's breath became heavy as he stared up at Merander, his eyes darker than before.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Merander shuddered under Aiden's touch, his body heating up as he let out a soft moan into the other's mouth; his hands trailed over the other man's skin as he closed his eyes, relaxing into the kiss but soon, pulling away, panting softly as he grasped the hand on his shoulder and bringing it to his lips. Bringing his lips to it, staring intently at the mage below him as he ran his tongue along the finger, taunting Aiden openly, challenging him as he rolled his hips, grinding against Aiden as he kissed the hand, his eyes never leaving the lavender ones. His trousers were straining already as he released Aiden's hand to lean down and run his tongue along the man's neck, kissing it as his hands explored the chest under him; bringing the kisses up the side of his cheek and back to his mouth, this time the kiss was hungry, it was rougher as Merander pulsed with need; his tongue exploring his mouth with a bit of skill, though it was still messy and clumsy, he pulled back to lock eyes with Aiden as he smirked slightly, as he rolled his hips again, this time, slower, but more forceful, drawing it out slowly and teasingly.

Last edited:
  • Love
Aiden Connor Obrien
Aiden panted softly and stared pleadingly up at Merander when he suddenly pulled away. He gasped at the young king's tongue trailing over his fingers, but he soon moaned at the grinding of the younger man's hips against his. The hand around Merander's waist slowly and lightly dug into his nails into his waist. He shifted slightly as his trousers started to become uncomfortable, licking the inside of the younger man's mouth briefly before his moved away again. Aiden watched as Merander smirked and moved his hips again, the friction on his crotch area unbearable as he arched his back and pushed his hips up against Merander's. He rolled his hips in sync with the young king's rhythm as he leaned up slightly. Aiden was up close enough to lick Merander's neck before he gently bit into it, rolling his tongue over his neck.

• Love
The sudden bite caught Merander off guard, before he could stop it, a sharp moan filled the room, his body shuddering as the king rolled head head to the side to provide better access, his low moans echoed through the room every time Aiden rubbed his hard on against him, it made him tremble a bit as his fingers moved to Aiden's pants, raising up slightly so he could peel the fabric away, at the same time, scooting down so he could grasp his cock through the fabric, stroking it and rubbing it with his thumb. He leaned down, eyes locking with the mage's as he ran his tongue along the fabric, wettening it and teasing the dick with his tongue, his hands trailing up and down his chest as he flicked his tongue over the head. After a few moments, he finally released Aiden by pulling the fabric down, slowly, licking his lips as the cock came into view though he paused to look up at Aiden, a look of uncertainty flashed before he relaxed; his tongue starting from the base and running up the length of the shaft in front of him, his eyes never leaving Aiden's as he did.

Last edited:
  • Love
Aiden Connor Obrien
Aiden gasped again at the feeling of Merander's hand moving over his bulge, his eyes a darker shade of lavender with need as he watched the younger man moved downward. He pushed his hips up at the feeling of the young king's tongue against his bulge, his blush deepening more his hips squirming at the sensation. Aiden bit his lip and turned his head as his white bangs moved from over his face, his heart pounding faster and his breath shaky from desire. His lavender eyes watched the violet eyes, even as the young king moved his restricting trousers glancing away only a moment as the blush lingered. He immediately glanced back to the young king and moaned loudly as the young king licked his shaft, his body trembling and his cock pulsing slightly. Aiden slowly laced his finger's through Merander's hair, grabbing a bunch of his hair and tugging at it gently.

• Love
Grim halted his meal for he sensed a familiar presence, the presence of a demon. He had only finished two and a half of the guard's pieces, and he wasn't as satisfied, but he wanted to meet his kin. "It's been a long while since i met a demon." He dragged his scythe along with him as he walked towards the source of the presence. "Halt!" He twitched, and slowly turns around to see a squad of soldiers led by a captain. "Sorry, but i'm pretty lazy right now..." he ignored them like they weren't a problem, insulted by this, the captain ordered five soldiers to charge at him. Grim heard this, but he continued to walked. Five blades pierced through different parts of Grim's body, he coughed out blood. "I said..." He craned his neck at the soldiers, who were taken aback by the man's endurance. He inhaled deeply before softly saying "I'm not in the mood, so back off." He continued to walk once more and treated the blades like they were nothing.

(I wasn't in the mood for writing, but i felt like leaving a reply anyway.)

Umbra Albis
Umbra made it to the tavern within moments, following the bread crumbs of screaming individuals. She was almost tempted to ask everyone why they were running and why they left the tavern. She started to walk towards the tavern, but she halted to see several guards surrounding one man. The humans had many blades piercing the man, surprising the demoness to say the least. Soon the smell finally hit her nose: the smell of something like a demon, but not quite. Umbra slowly walked towards the men as she folded up her black feathered wings, pushing the letter back in a safe place as she wore a warm and kind-looking smile. "Excuse me, good sir." Her voice was soft and silvery, almost soothing like a mother's voice. "Are these barbaric men bothering you?" Her smile was directed at Grim, her pale yellow eyes staring at the half-demon as she waited for an answer or for the guards to try and attack her.

@MentalDriller

Grim stared at the demoness for a moment, before sighing and answering, "Well, not really, But they're pissing me off." Grim couldn't help but stare at her and her features, like her wings and her horns. "Might i know your name? I haven't met a demon in a long time now." he politely asks as he pulls out one of the blades pierced through his back, getting a weird but good sensation the moment he felt the pain.

Umbra Albis
Umbra glanced towards the guards briefly, before turning her attention back to Grim when he spoke to her. "Oh, me?" The demoness chuckled softly and smiled at Grim, placing her hands over her lap and bowing slightly to him. "I am called Umbra Albis. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you." She straightened back up to look at the man, watching as he pulled out some of the blades from his body. Even for a half-demon, his endurance and resilience astonished her. "Might I know your name, then? It is rude to ask a lady her name when you don't introduce yourself."

@MentalDriller

"I'm not really good at manners," Grim spoke as he began removing the blades one by one, "My name is Grim Helforj, pleasure to meet you too." he drops the last blade and places his hand inside one of his wounds, once again glorifying the pain. He heard about two soldiers charging towards their direction, he holds up one finger, excusing himself. Grim turned to face the soldiers, he dodges both attacks effortlessly. He grabbed one by the arm and twisted it before pulling it off, while he bit the other one's neck. "So, miss Albis, what brings you to this world?" he spoke as he turns his attention back to Umbra, he had already swallowed the piece of the man's neck, his wounds slightly healed.

@CrimDemon

• Love
Umbra Albis
Umbra smiled at the response, softly chuckling at it. "Well, you have enough manners. I won't have to kill you, then" She giggled lightly and glanced towards the men that charged at Grim, making soft tsk tsk sounds. She watched as the half-demon easily broke one of the men's arms and bite into another's neck, moving her arms to cross them after she plucked one of her black feathers from her right wing with her left hand. The demoness tilted her head at the question and found it somewhat silly, but she shrugged slightly as she moved the arm and hand without the feather to lean her cheek against the palm. "I was here to spy on others. And I was on my way to deliver a letter, until I saw humans running from the tavern." Her eyes drifted to the tavern's door, barely making out a few parts of the bodies. "And then I found you." Umbra watched one of the men that shoved his blade into Grim start to flee, causing the demoness to laugh gleefully and throw her feather towards the man. The feather pierced through the man's leg like a sharp knife as he yelled and fell to the ground.

@MentalDriller

Grim looked back at the man who had a feather pierce through his legs, showing a hint of amazement. "You're making me wish i had wings." he turns back to the demoness, then remembered what she said about a letter. "Not that i really have to know, but who's that letter for?" Grim tried not to sound like he's trying to invade her privacy or anything like that. He felt his wounds slightly ache once more, remembering it was not fully healed. With a mechanic equipment underneath his cloak, Grim retracts the metal rope on his scythe and held the scythe. He threw the scythe upwards as the rope extends, at the right moment, he twists his hand around the rope and pulls it down backwards, landing directly on the man Umbra had just shot at the leg. He pulls the scythe back with the man dragged with it.

Umbra Albis
"Apologies, Grim. I do not mean to offend or boast." Umbra gave a slightly apologetic look to Grim, tilting her head again and nonchalantly pulling out the letter from the confines of her chest. The glanced down at the letter and slowly waved it in her index finger and thumb."This? It's for a female human in the city of Belmere." She narrowed her eyes and smiled wider as her eyes followed the man being drug across the dirt, crossing her arms again as she watched. "Still hungry, hmm?"

@MentalDriller

Grim tried not to focus on her chest when she took out the letter. "No need for apologies, i'll grow wings someday..." He kneels down and plunged his hand inside of the man's stomach and pulled out a handful of guts, "And i'm not really that hungry, I just eat living flesh when i'm wounded or injured so i could heal. One of the perks of being a half-breed i guess." he began eating the man piece by piece as his wounds slowly fade away. When he finished, the man was but an empty wrapper of skin. He soon realized that Umbra was still watching him eat, he slightly felt awkward, he stood up. "M-Monsters!" One of the soldiers exclaimed, before retreating, followed by the rest except for the general, who was scolding them. Grim slowly turns around to face the general with an exaggerated devilish grin, sending him fleeing off with the rest. "Anyway," he turns towards the demoness, "I know this is quite an odd question, but do you know anyone who's looking for recruits? For like, an army or something of the sort?"

Reactions: CrimDemon
Umbra Albis
Umbra slipped the letter back into her dress, sensing that her staring was making him feel odd. She closed her eyes briefly, keeping a kind facade as she heard the guards calling them monsters. The demoness opened her eyes and pouted at the general, giggling playfully as he ran off behind his squad. Umbra's attention directed back to Grim, nodding slightly and moving her hands back to her lap. "All of the cities might be recruiting. Belmere, Dorcastle, Shud Grea, and Merriedge. You could also join those cute rebellion lot." The demoness thought for a moment, her right hand's finger holding her chin. After a moment of being quiet, she finally spoke up again and offered a small boon. "I could find a map for you, if you'd like."

@MentalDriller

• Love
Grim nodded, "Rebellions, eh? What, they're here to stop the war or something?" he chuckled slightly. "And yes, i'd like a map." He sets places his scythe beside him. Grim thought this would be a chance for him to get involved in war, which he had always been dreaming about. He pictured in his mind, a battlefield pooled with blood and corpses. "God, I can't wait..." He whispered to himself.

@CrimDemon

(Short post, sorry.)

Reactions: CrimDemon
Umbra Albis
"Perhaps the tavern will have one." Umbra turned from Grim as she strode to the tavern, entering it slowly and glancing around. She huffed and chuckled at the site of blood, thinking about licking it up. The demoness shook her head and stretched out her wings to float over the blood puddles, landing down to look for a bar behind the bar. Umbra ignored the tavern keeper cowering in the small cranny of the bar, her eyes darting around before her eyes landed on the keeper. "Do you have a map, good sir?" The man timidly nodded and pulled out a piece of paper with a map of Esmar as he handed it to the demoness with a shaky hand. Umbra gently took it and bowed to the man before flying back outside, lightly landing in front of Grim. The demoness gave him a big smile as she held out the map to the half-demon. "Here, Grim."

@MentalDriller
(No worries~)

Reactions: VoLaTiLe
Grim slowly took the map from the demoness' hands and placed it under his coat, "Thanks, only a few people survived my encounter without being a demon or a heretic." he picks up his scythe and places it on his shoulder. "i'm off to Shud Grea or maybe Dorcastle. I'm hoping to see you again." He bids Umbra farewell and began walking away.

(I'll be off for a while!)

Status
Not open for further replies.