War Games: Gladiators of the 21st century OOC

Currently in the UK, so around 4:30 PM should be able to work; I bring along a netbook when I go to work. So we should be good, I think. Also if I've stopped posting then it's because I've fallen asleep, so don't think I've just given up or something like that! X3

Wait that's five hours ahead you just woke up didn't you?

Yeah, I'm Englissssshhh. And yes, I just woke up, but it can still work because around 9:00pm (which would be 4:00pm for you guys) would be perfect on my part.

Alright. So around afternoon to dusk for us. And around nighttime for you. Sounds great.

Jamie, am I jumping the gun over the gun. *laughs at the unfunny wordplay*

You know I think one day it should get to the point where Pike starts to assess the situation in that way he does and someone will shout "Pike stop it." And when he looks at them questioningly they're just like "don't give me that look, I know that look you get, when you look at things. Just stop."

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Hey come to think of it we never finished discussing our first mission. Me and Conrad voted for HVT capture but we never actually verified that's what we were doing.

So question, Jakers, when you say you're in currently in the UK, does that mean you're only there temporarily?

It means I'm here... for now. I wish I was Jamaican to be honest, I don't know why. Maybe when I make enough DogeCoins I'll move to Jamaica. WOO!

Funny, I've always wanted to stay in my small town in Tennessee and become a history teacher.

East Tennessee, more or less in the mountains that form the border with North Carolina.

Cool. A friend of mine just moved up there xD (I live in East coast Florida)

Florida, America's ****. Seriously, look at a map and think about it!

Tell me, what's winter like? Not once in ten years have I found the need to put on a jacket.

In the words of an optimist, beautiful with a nice cold air. For a pessimist, it's three months of eight white inches of hell.

Lovely. At least you don't run the risk of getting heat stroke in autumn xD

Oh yeah, get the crap parts of both summer and winter, huzzah for me!