War Games: Gladiators of the 21st century OOC

I remember Pike because broad pike is one of the main bad guys in "A-Team" and I just remember Samuel cause I've been staring at his and my character sheets for the past couple days. Once more people join I'm gonna be screwed xD

Reactions: penguin055
Yet you can't give the Commander a different name than Samuel. Samuel & Samuel, Command and 50 cals.

Actually in the first post I called him Samson and changed it to Samuel in the second (oops) he'll be Samson. Sorry it's like amateur hour over here

The site improves and the players proportionally degrade. Ain't that some damn good mathematics?

Before I post something in the IC, is there a specific season/climate and time that I need to use or can I just make something up?
I was thinking it would be sometime in the fall (because that's when most TV shows start) and the time would be around 5:00 (0500 hours).

I'm cool with both of those suggestions.

That's actually not a bad idea. That way we can make it snow later if we want xD

When snow comes around, Jason and Samuel will be freezing to death while Pike will be nice and toasty in his large jacket.

This looks very much like something I'd like to do! More RP's need a good, modern war-themed environment in my opinion. Here's a beta stage CS:

Character Name: Via Tyhaun.

General Appearance:
Girl_Army.jpg

Like so, but she generally doesn't look so happy and... y'know, wears more clothes.

General Personality:
Agressive and tomboyish, and in general she's quite unfriendly to all those but she knows she's worked with. In the heat of combat, she works with a professional and tactical attitude, and will only take orders from those who she knows is more powerful than she is. She is relentless in combat, and near fearless.

Specialty: Close quarter combat, also known as CQC. Via uses a strategy of using camouflage to ambush enemies, then using her CQC knowledge to dispatch of enemies with agility manoeuvres, and usage of her rifle and combat knife.

Prefered weapon: But of course the FN F2000 bullpup rifle, a powerful assault rifle good at close ranges due to its high fire rate.
f2000.jpg

If I'm intruding on anything or too late, please just say so! The CS is still sort of in progress, and I'll wait for an accepted thing or something before I go IC'ing.

Her attitude reminds me of Henry the hotspur who served England during the hundred year's war. There's accounts of him insulting the Prince of England cause he didn't think the prince was good enough to lead him. Plus he loved a fight xD
Please by all means, accepted.

Son of a bitch, that gun hnnnnng! Female Henry the Hotspur has good taste. One question though, where is she going to carry the ammunition for it?

You better be HNNGING your ass off for the sexy F2000, and female Henry Hotspur doesn't actually wear the clothes in the picture, so she actually has standard military gear and pouches to store it in. Usually running around in a tank top is quite impractical!

Last edited by a moderator:
We should really put our ranks in our profiles so anyone who is in the RP can check who they hold rank over.

I guess Samuel's the lowest rank here...
Also, is he just a normal Private or a First-class or something?

You're a private until promoted. Jason expected to be assigned as PFC (private first class) cause he was a sniper but besides that anyone fresh off the chopper not given a rank is usually just a private.

Oh and Jakers is fine but no one start out with a big position. They all start out as privates unless promoted.