War Games: Gladiators of the 21st century OOC

NO WAY ANOTHER GUNDAM FAN
I thought I was alone in this universe...

On another note, literally every time I'm typing in the IC thread someone posts before me. I should start typing faster.

I'm more of a giant robot fan in general. Personally, I prefer Evangelion to Gundam.

Also, I know that pain all too well. ;n;

Reactions: penguin055
For the love of god, Iwaku, if I watch a thread then I also want to receive email notifications about it.

Okay team. What do you think the unit's first mission should be? Capture an HVT (High Value Target), kill an HVT, blow up a building. Discussions on the first mission is now open (:

(Oh and you don't have to choose from this short list. Anything you can think of, say it)

We need a explosives expert to handle a demo mission, so building destruction is out of the question. I vote HVT retrieval mission.

Any of those are fine by me, but blowing up a building sounds especially fun. Conrad's right though, so an HVT capture is next best.

Seems every giant robot fan is a fan of giant explosions. Causation? I do believe so.

Don't be so rude xD I like the idea of seeing a building go up in flames but I have to agree with Norwood on the lack of demolitions expertise. Sure they've all had training and know how to blow stuff up but building demolitions requires a more experienced touch.

Rude? Why, sir, I do believe I'm also a giant robot fan and a giant explosions fan. I was just stating the two fandoms go hand in hand.

My apologies good sir xD I had misjudged the tone of your previous post for a serious one instead of a joking manner. Seems I forget that you are not your character xD

So that's two for HVT capture, one for building demolition. And @Jakers has yet to weigh in on the discussion. I'm thinking we should start briefing sometime tomorrow

Does four pm Eastern Standard work?

Well we don't have to set a specific time but around there sounds good. 4:00 pm EST sound good to everyone else?

I supposed that'd be fine, but I don't get home from school till around 3:45 Central, or 4:45 Eastern. I do have computers last hour though, so if everyone prefers 4:00 Eastern, it would still work for me.

A little later then perhaps? Let's say five?

That sounds great. Really looking forward to our first mission.

Me too. My head is racing back and forth over different ideas. I'll control our NPC Samson for the first briefing but in the future someone else can do it if they want. Unless anyone has any objections

Last edited by a moderator:
Five sounds good, no objections whatsoever.