Walks Like Rihanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ada frowned at Nathan as he scored and she crossed her arms over her chest and looked at Nathan. "I'm not playing anymore" she said and put the controller on the table in front and brought her knees to her chest, she had just been serious with him about what she just said and was upset that he just took that as something to distract her with. "You can stay in the lead" she said and rested her chin on her knees.

Nathan had just thought that she had been messing around with him before, which is why he had just took it lightly. He frowned when she put the controller aside. "What's up, babe? What have I done wrong?" He gently tipped her chin up to look at him.

Ada shook her head. "nothing" she mumbled to him before he had lifted her chin up to look at him and she took his fingers off her chin abd got up from the sofa and went to the window. "I wasn't joking what I said to you Nathan" she said and closed her eyes and thought he deserved to know the truth. "I like you Nathan and I mean I seriously like you as in I would date you, I would kiss you, Nathan I like you enough that I would love to be your girlfriend." she said and felt tears fall down her cheeks. "I have feelings for you Nathan and I'm telling you the truth here, I have feelings for you and I have since you left to go on that tour"

Nathan was shocked by this, but he felt a fizzy warmth spread through him. He stepped up behind her and wrapped his slim arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Then will you be my girlfriend and make me a happy Nathan?" He smiled hesitantly, hoping he just got his point across.

Ada was seriously shocked as he wrapped his arms around her and wiped a tear that had fallen from her cheek away and glanced at his head next to her and turned his face and kissed him on the lips. She pulled away not long after and had a huge smile and a blush forming on her cheeks. "I'll gladly make you happy Nathan, I think I answered your question, I will be your girlfriend, I just never thought you felt the same way"

"Of course I feel that way about you - you're beautiful, funny, crazy, amazing, bubbly, and you make me smile." Nathan smiled and kissed her forehead. "So, you're my girl now, Ada?"

Ada looked at him and smiled and blushed a little. "You know, they always say your best friend is the one for you and I actually believe that" she said to him and smiled he kissed her forehead and she nodded her head. "I am your girl, Nathan James Sykes's girl" she said smiling a wide grin and kissed his cheek. "How are your fans going to react though?"

"Our fans aren't as crazy as 1D's fans, so they'll be cool with it." Nathan smiled."If not, I'll have something to say about it." He kissed all around her face before kissing her lips finally. He couldn't believe he was dating the most beautiful girl ever, and he felt so lucky.

Ada laughed at what he said. "Okay that is very true, they aren't as crazy but you are the favourite member, meaning your fans might not like it so much" she said and giggled as his kissed her all around her face. "Awww my boyfriend would say something about it" she said and kissed his lips back with a smile and wrapped her arms around his neck.

[Have any ideas for this?]

(Maybe when Nath introduces her to the guys, Max thinks that Ada isn't good enough for Nathan and he doesn't like her so tries to persuade Nathan to break up with her?)

After the kiss was over, Nathan smiled. "Want to come back to my house and see Jess and Mum?"

[So would Max be horrible to her as well, make her feel upset and like she isn't good enough for Nathan and actually tell her?]

Ada smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah i'll come over and see Jess and Karen" she said smiling and kissed his cheek. "They have missed you a lot you know" she said with a smile and moved out of his grip and put her shoes back on her feet that she had taken off.

(Yeah, and maybe she could eventually break up with Nathan for that reason, but not tell him why she is breaking up with him?)

Nathan turned off the game console, and picked up his jacket. "The guys and I are actually going to perform at the Summertime Ball in a few weeks - it'll be a huge surprise for the fans since I'll hopefully be able to perform again for the first time there." He wrapped an arm around her waist, and opened the front door.

(yeah that's fine :), we can always skip to that if you want, when he takes her to meet the guys)

Ada smiled as he spoke about the fans, she knew how much he had hated them times with being on vocal rest and that because she had talked to him on Skype and she remembered how awful he sounded. "nath, your fans will be so surprised when you perform because you haven't and have been missing out on things but I get your voice will be the same as before the operation" she said with a smile and got her phone and house keys and leaned into his side, wrapping her arm around him and slipping her hand into his back pocket. "let's go see your family that i love then" she said grinning and wondered how his mum and sister would react.

"I've been going to a vocal coach recently, and my voice is almost back to normal." Nathan smiled widely. "Hey, how about if you come with me down to London for a while? Stay with me in my flat in London, and we can spend more time together. Please?" He gave her the puppy dog eyes.

3975475-256-k947458.jpg

"I've been going to a vocal coach recently, and my voice is almost back to normal." Nathan smiled widely. "Hey, how about if you come with me down to London for a while? Stay with me in my flat in London, and we can spend more time together. Please?" He gave her the puppy dog eyes.

(that picture! <3)

Ada nodded with a smile. "see, you have come so far babe, I'm actually so proud of you" she said smiling before raising her eyebrow at him but when he gave her them puppy dog eyes, she felt her knees go weak and plus, he wouldn't want to stay with their boyfriend in London, instead of being here. "yeah Nathan, I will come spend time with you in London and stay for as long as you want me to,heck I'd move in with you"

(He is seriously beaut.)

Nathan's eyes lit up, and he hugged her tightly. "I would love for you to move in with me! Don't you have university though?" He kissed her head.

(he really is by OMJ have you seen Jays new hair cut)

Ada laughed and hugged him back with a smile. "then looks like I am moving in with you babe and yeah I'm in university, but I can transfer to a university in London, I'm only studying dance anyway Nath, I can do that at a university close to the flat"

(yeah I just saw it - why would he do that?! I liked his curly locks)

"This will be so amazing!" Nathan beamed. "How about after we see Mum and Jess, I'll come and help you get your stuff packed up? Then I can get the guys to help us bring it down to London?" He was majorly ecstatic about this day so far - he finally got the girl of his dreams, and now she was going to move in with him. Best. Day. Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.