Walks Like Rihanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nayeli-Ada Haynes, you will find out at some point, alright? I have a plan..." He grinned, and sat down on the bottom step of the stairs, his back resting against the banister. "You don't think I'm too thin, do you? Max commented on it the other day, and I'm just wondering what you think, or if it just his imagination."

Ada looked at him as he used her full name on her. "But that's not fair Nathan, you have a plan as well and you can't tell me that either and i have to wait?" she asked him and looked at him as he sat down on the bottom step and shook her head. "Nathan are you serious?" she asked him and lifted his chin up and looked him in the eyes. "You are the perfect size Nathan you aren't too thin at all, Max is just imagining things, in my eyes and loads of other girls eyes you are perfect and damn Nathan you do have a nice body because i've seen it, you are perfect" she said smiling and gave his forehead a kiss.

Nathan smiled happily at her words, and his stomach did a weird flip. "Ada, you always know what to say, and that's why I love you so much." He pulled her down on top of him, and gave her a warm hug.

Ada smiled back at him and could see he was smiling happily. "I'm just a friend that makes a friend feel better and i love you a lot too" she said and laughed as he pulled her down on top of him and she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him back and gave his cheek a kiss. "Next time you go on tour, i'm coming with you and i don't care if i'm not allowed, i hate being away from you"

"Then you won't have to wait long, because we're doing a UK and Ireland tour in a few weeks, after I've fully recovered." Nathan grinned, and sat up a bit more. "Now, what do you want to do? We could play the Xbox?"

Ada's eyes lit up and she looked at him. "you will actually let me come on the tour with you abd the guys!? I guess Siva is allowed to bring his girlfriend nareesha and Tom is allowed to bring his girlfriend Kelsey, so I should be allowed to come" she said to him and kissed his cheek. "ooo let's play FIFA! I know you love the game and I love beating your tush" she said with a smile and got off his lap.

"Bring it on, Haynes. It's on like Donkey Kong." Nathan joked with a grin and got up, following her into the living room. He turned on the Xbox and put in the game before picking up a controller. "Ready to lose?"

Ada laughed at what he said. "oh it's on Sykes, it is so one between us" she said smiling abd went into the living room where the Xbox was at the moment and she got the other controller and sat on the floor instead of the sofa. "me, lose? Never Nathan'" she said and went to the two player and picked the football team she supported and knew Nathan would pick his beloved Manchester united where as she was a Chelsea FC surppoter.

Nathan rolled his eyes when she picked Chelsea FC, and glanced at her. "Don't you like any other team beside them?" He raised an eyebrow, but chose Manchester United anyway.

Ada looked at him and scoffed. "no way would i like any other team that Chelsea! I grew up with them and anyway, you know I hate the team you surpport" she said and knew he would pick them and she chose her team abd waited for him. "let's make this an interesting deal Nathan, whoever wins, the winner gets £20 from the loser?"

Nathan smirked, "You're on, Haynes. Better be ready to give over twenty quid." He pulled off his jacket, and sat back on the sofa, his game face on. Oh, this was so on. There was no way he was going to lose to his crush.

Ada smiled at him and winked. "Like you need the money anyway because you earn a lot anyway" she said with a giggle and leaned against Nathan's legs and put her head on his knees as she stayed on the floor and smirked as she would as hell tease him through the game to win, no harm in touching him up a bit and plus she would enjoy touching up her own crush on his private area and thigh.

"So? I get the satisfaction of knowing that I beat you." Nathan smirked, and ruffled her hair as the actual game started. He was then in the zone, completely focused on the game.

Ada laughed and shook her head. "Babe if you win, i don't know if i will pass my money over because you have too much" she said smiling and went to playing the game and giggled as she moved so she was sitting near him and put her feet on his lap which was now bear and kept her attention on the screen but rubbed her foot up and down his thigh and going over his crotch area slowly as well.

Nathan rolled his eyes at her trying to distract him, and he swatted her feet away lightly. "No cheating!" He scolded with a grin, still keeping his eyes on the screen.

A few minutes later, he scored the first goal and smirked. "Booyah!"

Ada giggled as he rolled his eyes and frowned when he swatted her feet away. "I am not cheating! maybe i want to touch you up" she said to him smiling and put her feet on his crotch with a smirk as she looked at the screen and trying to score herself.

She frowned when he scored. "I hate you" she said to him and stuck her tongue out at him and was determined to win.

Nathan chuckled at her reaction, and he shifted closer to Ada, running his foot up her leg, gently tracing the toe of it over her crotch area, and smirked. "You know you want me..." He breathed into her ear, so tempted right now to just kiss her.

Ada raised her eyebrow as he shifted closer to her and she glanced at him before looking at the screen and biting on her lower lip at what Nathan was doing and she melted and shivered a little when he breathed into her ear. "I'm not going to lie, i really do" she whispered and blushed.

Nathan chuckled, and scored another goal on her while she was somewhat distracted. "Now I'm in the lead." He smugly said with a grin. "Booyah!"

Status
Not open for further replies.