Walks Like Rihanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I think his new haircut is gorgeous ;), he didn't want to do it, he was very drunk and max shaved half his hair off, their hairdresser had to sort it out XD)

Ada giggled at his reaction and glad to see her best friend, now botfrirnd beaming and happy. "yeah alright, that sounds like a very good plan babe, you can help me pack, when we get down to your place, then I will have to look at universities, and plus how can my parents stop me from moving in with my boyfriend, I'm old enough and plus they know you do well, heck i think they have always wanted us to be together" she said with a laugh and walked with him down to his house.

Nathan unlocked the front door, and called with a grin, "Jess? Mum? I'm home!" He glanced at Ada and winked as he heard footsteps hurrying down the stairs.

"My baby!" His mum squealed as she pulled him into a hug.

Ads smiled at him and laughed a little as he called to his mum and sister and she moved out of the way when she heard Karen voice.

Jess had been in her bedroom and she was up and running down the stairs. "Nathan!, you're home" she said smiling a wide grin and hugged him. "hey ada" jess said with a smile.

(Could you play Max as well by the way?)

A week later, Nathan rang the guys and they came up to Abbeydale to help Ada pack her stuff for moving into Nathan's London flat. This would be the first time they ever met her, so Nathan was quite nervous about it. What if they didn't like her? Not that anyone could possibly dislike Ada - she was so perfect....

He headed down the road to her house that morning, and knocked on the door, waiting for her to answe.

[You will have to play Max when he talks to Ada though]

Ada had spoken to her parents and was surprised that they actually agreed to let her go stay with Nathan in his London flat and she had been packing all her things up and them now in boxes and her room nearly empty but her bed and a couple of other things. She was awake the next morning when the door knocked and she wrapped a towel around her bare body and had wet hair as she went downstairs and opened the door to Nathan and gave him a smile. "Hey babe" she said and gave his lips a quick peck. "I need to get changed, you can come to my room if you want, I just got out of the shower as you can tell, the guys aren't here yet are they?"

Status
Not open for further replies.