Walking in the Devil's Shadow (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why thank you milady I would gladly take one of the two male general spots. *he replies with a devious smirk*
Devil side or Hero?

It took me a sec to figure out what you meant but i figured it out so I choose Adramelech.
Whoop! Now who will you be as in chess piece the Rook of Pawn x3

Whoop! Now who will you be as in chess piece the Rook of Pawn x3
If this is a question which I can't tell by your wording, but if it is a question Rook. P.s. is that of supposed to be an or cause it'd make more sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is a question which I can't tell by your wording, but if it is a question Rook. P.s. is that of supposed to be an or cause it'd make more sense.
Sorry xD

Now what will you be, as in chess pieces, Rook or Pawn.

Role: General of Satan

Character Name: Viral Calamune

Pronunciation: Veer-al Cal-a-moon-ay

Alias: Adramelech

Ethnicity: (not needed for demons)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
latest

komura10.jpg

Height: 7'0

Hair: White

Eyes: goldish/yellow

Distinguishing Marks: Red Tattoos on face

General Appearance: Two fox like ears, long hair, multiple tails that determine his power level by how many tails are out. Tall in figure. Clothing usually consists of something traditional but wears a mask to cover his face. His hair length is usually long, but he is able to change it at will if he pleases.

Strengths: Manipulation of the mind, to an extent, spell casting, is skilled at using fox fires that bend to his will, talismans, with a great sense of smell, and hearing.

Weaknesses: Holy Weapons, and weapons of light

More:
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:To serve his one and only master Satan

Inabilities:Unknown

Fears: Unknown

General Personality: Has down right no emotion, only talks when needed, and it's easy to get on his bad side.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:He was born from the dark emotions of everyone in a small village, when he then took over the shrine cursing it with his foul presence. One day Satan came to him with opened arms asking to help build his demon army. He rejected but was soon beaten to a pulp as he accepted the offer to serve the man as for he was stronger than him. He then bowed on one knee to the great demon king, and slowly but surely followed Satan to his castle.

Relationships: Aware of None​

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the hero role still open, if so can I reserve it I can have a cs up by tomorrow

Is the hero role still open, if so can I reserve it I can have a cs up by tomorrow
The Hero is possibility a love interest to Satan you know.

Okay, then I guess I'll just go with the male general
xd everyone changes there mind so quickly. If says that in the description. It says alot of things which people tend to miss. I'd advise you to reread it.

Status
Not open for further replies.