Not open for further replies.
Role: Hero's Male General

Character Name: Jay

Pronunciation: Jay

Alias:

Ethnicity: White

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
theodore_fighting_armor_by_karosu_maker-d6bo1fe.jpg

http://karosu-maker.deviantart.com/art/Theodore-fighting-armor-382394426 (Credit to the artist)

Height:6'1"

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Distinguishing Marks: a birthmark on his right shoulder that resembles a sword

Strengths: Sword play, hand to hand combat, strategies and thinking on his feet

Weaknesses: Jay is easy to provoke, doesn't know when to quit and isn't great when someone gets the drop on him

More:
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose: To kill all evil in the world and bring honor to both himself and those who fight beside him

Inabilities: Unable to kill animals as he thinks they don't kill for the sake of killing

Fears: Losing the trust of his allies

General Personality: Jay is friendly to all he knows, he would gladly take anyone and train them, but just as quickly he would kill someone if they betray him. He has no remorse for enemies as he would try his best to cleave through them without a second thought. If an animal (even an enemies) would ever attack him he would leave it to attack him, not stopping it at all.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:
Jay was born in a noble family, while not near the top in wealth they did train some of the finest soldiers in the land and even gave the king some of their sons. Jay was the 4th child out of 6, he had 3 older brothers and 2 sisters. His eldest brother was the only one of him and his brothers to avoid training as a knight as his parents wanted to avoid losing their heir. They were all trained in the same weapons until they got older and they all found their weapons, Jay found the long sword to be his best weapon and began to train solely with that. Along with weapon training they learned how to be good strategists which Jay found easiest and thinking on their feet.

After many years of training the boys became men and joined the army, they all joined at their own time so they were split up and Jay ended up on the front lines in a large squad of warriors. As they were at war with the demons, at first they were doing well but a lucky spear found its way into their commander's chest killing him. The squad had no idea what to do, so Jay used what he knew to calm them all and find a way to break through the demons defenses leading to a victory. Once the king heard of this news he gave Jay command over the squadron he led to battle.

After another year of fighting with the squadron he climbed up the ladder until he became a General, but a few weeks into his control he heard of a Hero who sounded like he was doing a lot of good things for the war effort and plus he disliked being behind an army and wanted to kill some demons himself. He requested to the king to allow him to help the Hero, the king thought about it and eventually allowed him do as he pleased as the king knew that Jay could help the Hero.

Relationships:

Doesn't matter to me either way, though it would be easier to do a group pm so we don't clog up this thread and deter people from joining.

Doesn't matter to me either way, though it would be easier to do a group pm so we don't clog up this thread and deter people from joining.
Yes true. If you wouldn't mind could you gather everyone for a PM. I'm rather busy at the moment.
Thanks ^.^

Am I including Mip, or are we waiting for cs first?

Also I'm changing my character picture.. Cause I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.