FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
King Satan supposable launches attack on the human sending his Four Great War Generals into battle, Adramelech Alciel Malacoda and Lucifer. The church then sends out the hero and his/her Four Great War Generals, which all have Angel blood but are human, to fight against Satan. In the midst of the so called war between the Hero and Saten the other demons and the church join forces to take down them down. (Saten, Demon Generals and the Hero and his/her Generals that is.) The 10 of them then join forces and disappear into hidding to figure out what has happened. And Maybe Love starts between. The demon general and angel human Generals along with Satan and the Hero.

Roles:
(1 Female General for demon left.)
Salix: @Seiren King Piece
Screenshot_2015-04-11-20-14-42.png
Viral Calamune
: @SashaBliss (Male)
Rook Piece
komura10.jpg
Minala'thassa: @Zella Celeste (Female) Knight Piece
tumblr_m5r3fhjkL11ryyu44o1_500.jpg
Malacoda: (Female) Pawn Piece
Axel: @Autumn_Burns_Red (Male) Bishop Piece
a-genesis_rhapsodos-1407519.jpg
Eadaion Kearney :@Zabby
5de39350fa7149a405e9a5c9a37a4f2f.jpg
Cyrilla Megalos: @Emi Yusa
8c389de8ec50dc6fba2c2d68d8d7b6ce.jpg

Other roles:
Satan's Mistress: @Satan's Mistress Queen Piece
pleasehumorme.jpg

Little Extra Info:
Adramelech, Alciel, Malacoda, Lucifer and Satan will not be their actual names. It's more of their role and what everyone knows them as. So in other words very few Actually call them by their real names.

Questions and Answers:

1: Are you imagining an informal church (like Baptists) or a more formal one (like Catholics)?
Baptist

2: Would the hero/generals be raised in an orphanage run by religious to keep them on the good path and not corrupt them (demons are just fallen angels after all)? Or would they think they were normal humans before this and just get pulled out of their lives?
Kinda both. I mean they were raised with their single parent (other parent being an angel) however they where influence and close with the church.

3: Also who would be so interested in taking over the church and destroying both sides? What gain comes from that? Would it be because of the hero/generals falling in love with the "evil" or is there some other reason behind it?
It wouldn't be love seeing as the church and deamons worked together to over throw Satan and Hero before they got together. Maybe Seven Deadly sins? I don't know what causes them to want to over throw their King and Hero. I figured I'd come up with something with the one who took the role.
(DO THE CHURCH PLOTTING WITH DEVIOUS PERSON IN PRIVATE, IT MAKES IT MORE INTERESTING FOR THE REST OF US AND PREVENTS KNOW IT ALL CHARACTERS! >:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Pronunciation:

Alias:

Ethnicity: (not needed for demons)

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:
MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional)

Current Goal/Purpose:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND (essential)

General History:

Relationships:

I'll get working on a CS soon.

WIP

Role:
Satan

Character Name:
Salix

Pronunciation:
Say licks (xD)

Alias:
Satan, King

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Screenshot_2015-04-11-20-14-42.png

Height:
6'5

Hair:
Raven

Eyes:
Crimson

Distinguishing Marks:
Just the one on his right arm.

General Appearance:
A toned, well built, tall, slender man with long raven strains, crimson eyes, and a trible tattoo sleeve on his right arm.

Strengths:
As The King of Darkness, Satan has many strengths including the loyalty of his Greatest Generals.

Weaknesses:
Everyone had a weakness don't they? Well we can't exactly tell you a Kings weakness now can we.

More:

Current Goal/Purpose:
To regain his throne

Inabilities:
Hes unable to sit back and let everyone else Handel things. The King has to lead does he not.

Fears:
Losing everything

General Personality:
Well apart for being a strong willed person, hes a bit of a flirt and alsway has a plan. Which means even without you realizing it your falling into his trap. Hes smarter then he lets on and most times how people see him is not truly him. His personality simply depends on who hes with.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
He's been King for a long time, some would say to long. He'd watched those before him fail by starting a war with those they would never beat. For the most part he was a neutral party and simply watched as his surpiors destroyed themselves with the greed of more power. After taking rule he search the Kingdom in order to find those who would stand by his side no matter what. When he found these loyal demons he trained them and once he was for sure they became his Great Generals.

Relationships:(I'll figure out once I read OC)
Adramelech -

Alciel -
I guess you could say she was the first. They are relatively close. He knows we're her loyalty lies and treats her well. If life where a game of Chess, which it often is in Satan's mind, Ciel's piece would be the Knight.

Malacoda -

Lucifer -

Ambrosia-
She is his Mistress there isn't much more to say other then her Piece is the Queen.​

Role:
Demon General Alciel.
(The Knight Piece)

Character Name:
Minala'thassa. (Only Satan knows this information.)

Pronunciation:
(Mean-Uh-La-Thah-Suh).

Alias:
Alciel, Ciel (See-Ell), Mina.

Good luck getting her to tell you. She may be a demon, but she's still a woman, isn't she?

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS (optional if you have photo)

http://36.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5r3fhjkL11ryyu44o1_500.jpg

Height:
5'6"

Hair:
Silver.

Eyes:
Deep Glowing Crimson.

Distinguishing Marks:
A deep scar that traces her right collarbone, Another scar between two of her ribs that looked as though she was run through, and large gashes on her shoulder blades. A tattoo on her left arm of foreign language that starts at the top of her shoulder and ends just short of her hand.

General Appearance:
The most prominent features she possesses are small black horns, and a matching black tail that points at the end. Everything else can be referenced from distinguishing marks and the picture above. She wears more clothes though, generally covered by dark ebony and ruby colored armor.

Strengths:
Fire and Shadow Manipulation (She can also create her own), Sword and Hand-to-Hand Combat. Also an excellent chef.

Weaknesses:
Guess you'll just have to figure that one out yourself.

More:
Also resilient to what would kill most humans aside from a stab to the heart (though angel blades won't kill her, just severely burn her) or beheading. Hates being made fun of for being one of the shorter demons.

Current Goal/Purpose:
Unknown.

Inabilities:
Can not and will not betray her King.

Fears:
Losing the battle, Failing her King.

General Personality:
Ciel is actually quite polite for a demon. She's a very respectable individual, considering she has an army to lead, that's a good quality to have. Generally very calm, unless you manage to irritate her, which usually takes a lot. If you happen to be that person, pray. Pray you're faster than she is, or her King orders her to spare you. For her main style involving fire, she can actually be fairly cold.

General History:
Though not known to the other generals, Alciel used to be an angel. One of the most brilliant and loyal angels, she had a similar position up in heaven. That is until she killed another angel. She was stripped of her pure white wings, which left large tears in her back which her new ones now had to rip through each time. She was stripped of her title, and the blood of her victim infected her white eyes and hair, forever corrupting them, and turning them the crimson blood colour they were now, and she was cast down, scorned and transformed into what she was now. All because she tried to protect her master. Satan found her, and invited her in without question, even after he knew what she had done, even later promoted her to be his second, the highest title one could possess under Satan or his mistress; one of Satan's Generals.

Relationships:
Satan: Satan is Alciel's Master, her King. She is his first appointed General, right hand man(woman), and helps lead Satan's armies, along with one of her own that she was appointed by Satan himself.
-x-
Satan's Mistress: Alciel shows her respect as she would her King, but only obeys one.
-x-
Adramelech:
-x-
Malacoda:
-x-
Lucifer:
-x-
Other General relationships to be established with other character creations.

(Coming Soon).

WIP

Role: Demon General Lucifer

Character Name: Axel

Pronunciation: (Ax-El)

Alias: Luc, General L.

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
a-genesis_rhapsodos-1407519.jpg

Height: 6,2"

Hair: Light Brown, but red in the light.

Eyes: Red

Distinguishing Marks:
ce5e39162ab705a1e981d3685dd076dd.jpg

Left Shoulder.

Scars: Three claw marks running across his chest.

General Appearance: Lucifer, or Axel to few, is a tall, athletic, man with Brownish red hair, his eyes are a light red color. When he finds the need, his wings can be seen by all.

Strengths:
Invulnerability - things fatal to humans, such as broken necks, have very little effect of him.
Memory manipulation
Dark Orbs - A Ball of dark energy.
Shadow puppets - six soldiers of the shadows that he can call upon to help him in battle.
Hand-to-Hand combat

Weaknesses:
Devil's Trap
Angel Blade - By stabbing him in the heart, it can kill him. Stabbing him any where else, it will only hurt him extremely.

More:

General Personality:
He can come across as a laid back asshole, though there is more than meets the eye. He is a guy who cares for a select few, and well he hides that cause that isn't what a demon is supposed to act like. He is intelligent, and is great at making war plans. He doesn't really fear anything, but he is caution of almost everything.

General History:
For a while, Axel, was a higher level demon, who never really took orders from anyone. Though as time grew on, he ran into Satan, who was looking for a loyal demons. Some how, Axel, was one of them. Though with a few tough training sessions, Axel gave in and started to corporate. Training himself, completely, he chose to live a life of loyalty to who he considers master, Satan.

Relationships:
He doesn't like when people try to boss him, he won't argue, but he won't obey.
Satan- Axel is completely loyal to him, he doesn't really take any other commands except from him.
Adramelech-
Alciel- Axel respects her and what she does.
Malacoda-
(Will fill out after I see everyone's CS)​

Last edited:
Adramelech, Alciel, Malacoda, Lucifer and Satan will not be their actual names. It's more of their role and what everyone knows them as. So in other words very few Actually call them by their real names. @Autumn_Burns_Red

I figured that, so I went back in a changed it.

Does Satan and the demon generals want to create a group PM so we can all figure out relationships once we get all the roles filled? :o

Does Satan and the demon generals want to create a group PM so we can all figure out relationships once we get all the roles filled? :o
Well can if you wanna xD.

Role: Satan's Mistress

Character Name: Ambrosia

Pronunciation: am-broh-zhuh

Alias: Mistress, Kings girl, dark queen

Ethnicity: Irish and Russian

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
pleasehumorme.jpg

Height: 5'6

Hair: Long Black/purple

Eyes: silver/purple

Distinguishing Marks: pentagram on her shoulder saying she belonged to him.

General Appearance: toned yet Petite, paleish skin. She was beautiful almost irresistible to humans and demons a like

Strengths:
Charming,
Dark magic,
shadows and
Animal's in hell and out

Weaknesses:
The devil himself
Demon Traps

More:

Current Goal/Purpose: Keep in his good graces

Inabilities:
Will always love Satan, never betray him.

Fears: loosing her position and the humans winning

General Personality: cold, calculating and slightly unfeeling. Only one she was kind to was Satan himself. She was almost always around and or at his side. She advised him and ran the place when he was gone

General History:

WIP

Relationships:
Satan- seeing each other and living in his court
Open to any others

Guardian's- friendly with all and can talk to them. She only gives orders when she sees git she respects them as they respect her.

Last edited:
If that's alright I think I'm pretty much done other than the rest of the relationships.

If that's alright I think I'm pretty much done other than the rest of the relationships.
All is good! Just waiting on others. Does anyone wanna PM them all xD or will have have to do such a task.

The others who said they were interested?

And yay! Cookies!
/grabs
Can demons get fat?...
Oh well.. /noms.

Status
Not open for further replies.