Voltaire Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffen smirked as she rang the bell as a dismissal from the dinning room. Damian got up and quickly left his blood boiled and his head pounded.

Katrina followed him knowing he was not feeling well. She had access to her past life's memories and knew the places he would go. She had finished her dinner and blood and was feeling much betterso she was able to keep up with his strides.

Zed had to be dragged away from the table by some of his fellow classmates, all the while he kept taking more food and eating, before he was too far from the table to reach it. With a sigh he flipped out of the hands that were pulling him and somersaulted away to go do his own thing.

(I think everyone but three left)

Malaine arived outside of the school's entrance like she appeared out of thin air. She smooth down the skirt of her uniform and pushed back her hair from her face letting the curls in her hair bonce. "Well enough stalling im going in there.."she said with a deep breath and walked in quickly making her way using her map to the Headmistress office.

Damian stumbled out of the school and was sitting on the stairs. His blood was still boiling and for once he didn't go to the garden but the front of the castle in the court yard. He saw a girl walk passed him heading in. 'Ive never seen her.' He thought before changing to his other self who was referred as Daemon.

Katrina was behind him when he changed and sensed it. "My lord its becoming more frequent now." Her accent was heavy laden. She followed him because it was his wish that she take care of him. "The blood boil is back and that is not good."
((Im still here!))

"No. Its very bad. Sadly I can't do anything about it Kitten." Daemon sighs looking up at the sky. It always seemed to be rainy and dark then again what would you expect from a school full of monsters. "I feel something is off. More the prophecy is coming true." He smirks.

She took a seat next to him putting her hand on his leg. "I am worried about you my lord." She looked up at the sky with him. "The time is drawing nearer it seems."

Daemon looks over to her. "Do not worry about me. The poison is only natural." He muttered before rain started to pour once more.

She smiled at him then chuckled softly, "I know m'lord, but I was instructed a long time ago to be there for you in every life of mine." She looked back to the raining sky

She stood out side the office and sighed,taking a deep breath she went in ready to get all the things she'll need for the year. She went in an smiled at the Headmistress "I just need my student packet and thee way to the place ill be staying. "She said as politely as she could. She got what she need then left walking the halls.

Rain. Great.

Grumbles fell from the lips of a teal haired woman, her shoulders slouched as it continued to pelt her, causing her hair and clothes to stick to her uncomfortably. Her stockings had already accumulated enough water to start sliding down into her boots, and god forbid her beanie didn't fall off often with the water weight.

Some chuckled at the sight of the half drowned Luxuria, before cowering away at her bloodshot glares, resuming their day quickly. She quickly reached into her bag at her side, pulling out a case as she took out a cigarette, placing it between her lips as she ran up to the stairs below the school, standing in a dry spot under an awning, a few inches from two other people. When she lit up the cig, she breathed out the smoke much like a dragon, sighing happily. Well. Happily, until she noticed who was near her. Her eyes soon went to the ground and she hid behind her wet hair, shifting to turn away in hopes of being unrecognizable.

"There is no point in acting like that kitten." He winked at her before looking to see a girl walking towards them. 'Luxuria?' He thought before smirking. "Look what we have here another little kitten." He smirks before grabbing at his heart once more. Blood boiling and a darkness surrounded him.

Without skipping a beat, Luxuria flicked her ashes over their way, glaring at the two. "Fuck off, Daemon," she muttered, her lips tugging into an irrate frown as she took another drag of her cigarette, pushing the smoke out with her tongue as it fell in curls, before disappearing. Her face was still well hidden, and her eyes were now shifty and nervous, but her posture and appearance said otherwise, hiding her anxiety as she puffed at her cigarette toughly.

"Who is the whore you have now?" She added moments later, chuckling darkly as she let her glance drift over, obviously trying to start a fight. Of course, for her, it was fun to rile up those around her, but when her little hits of envy rose up, it made it all the better.

"An old friend. Now tell me Kitten. What happen to the lovely lady I meet long ago? You know the one that didn't smoke?" Daemon smirks before he change into Damian once more.

Luxe simply raised a brow, the black under her eyes visible now as she looked over, her pale, chapped lips around her cigarette again. Once more she let out smoke, blowing it past the male. "She died out with her innocence," she commented darkly, cracking a grin as she turned back, adjusting her beanie once more.

When she noticed the change, she sighed, leaving her anger behind as she looked down to Damian. "I'm about to head to my room. Do you know where they stuck me this year?" She asked after a moment, intent on getting to her bag to get something to...help...her anxiety. 'I still have my bong, I'm pretty sure..unless one of those twats who brought the bags up broke it,' she thought.

Damian looked at her slightly confused. "I can help you find your room. Miss." He says standing up. Once again with the changing his hair grew short and his eyes bright green. Before when he was daemon his hair was waist length and he had silver eyes. The tattoo along his arm changes from a trabal sleeve to a band.

Luxuria chuckled, following behind the now meek male as she set her hands on her waist. "Let's go, then. I'm in dire need of relaxation, and the only way that'll happen is if I get to my room. Where are you staying, hm?" She drawled, smirking once again as she looked up, her wild eyes glancing you over.

"I stay in the Kings chambers." Damian says walking in with her. "I woke up there a few weeks ago and don't remember anything past the day I woke up." He says leading the way to her dorm chambers after showing the room number. "Yet some how I manage to know this castle like the back of my hand."

Status
Not open for further replies.