Voltaire Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina looked at Damian and smiled, "Would you like to play with me in the music room sometime? That is about the only place they have a grand piano." Her Russian accent filtering through her words. She stands between the boys and heads with themto the dining hall.

Zed thinks about investigating about a dance class. He's quite acrobatic, but has little formal training in dance. He spins on one foot throwing his arms out and up, then flips through the air. Dancing is quite a bit like acrobatics, I bet I'd be pretty good at it.

Amelia sat down and relaxed, looking to the piano. She decided she would play it after her cello. The took the bow off the stand and looked at the sheet music infront of her. It was one of Bach's music for cello. Smiling, she took a breath, then released it, lightly dragging the bow across the string. She started the song out slow and soft, then slowly began building the speed and pitch, her fingers moving and shifting quickly and perfect accuracy. Her hand shook, a vabrato ringing out through the small room. Amelia closed her eyes as she played, she had done the song for her grandfather so many times she had basically memorized it. The song, lively and energetic, was a complicated one. She had spent quite a long time just to perfect it, which she had. The song rose and fell, grew and faded. It filled with passion and energy she never bothered showing outside of her music. That kind of emotion belonged in her music, and that is where sue would happily let it stay.

"Then off to the music room the." Damian says with a yawn as snow fell on him from a tree above. He let's out a grown and digs himself out of the pile.

Katrina gave a smile then looked to their companion Zed, "Do you play an indtrument?" She held her bag's strap in one hand as she looked to him

Zed shook his head. "I never learned, I'm more of an appreciator of the art, and not a practitioner. Do you?"

"I play the piano." She said with a smile and skipped ahead to the dinning hall her stomach grumbling

Zed walks normally, and says, "Hmm." He dances with himself the rest of the way, keeping tempo with a song only heard in his head.

After arriving in the dinning room Damian walked over to his table where his food was lauded out. As soon as he sat down his alter ego to affect for the first time in such a big area.

Katrina sat next to him her food like his, she had a wine glass full of blood she smiled and took a sip of it. She looked at Damian putting her hand ontop of his when she noted the change in his character

Zed walked over to where the most human students sat. He looked around at the other students and smiled, "Anything good to eat?"

"So. This is what has come of the ball room? A dinning hall. Then again. I'm sure its the only room big enough for everyone at once." Damian says with a smirk. "And you Kitten do you enjoy this? Sharing with other creatures?"

Katrina smiled at him, "Interspecies unity is good. I do not mind sharing with others my lord." She picked up her glass in her hand and sipped the blood

Zed was busy Zed was busy filling his plate with food. He started eating, skipping anything green, orange, purple, or of any other vegetable variety. He focused on meats, grains, starches, fruits, legumes, and anything that wasn't vegetarian. The people around him didn't notice anything odd at first, but when he was on his fourth plate his immediate neighbors caught themselves glancing at him more often, when he was on his fifth they started telling their neighbors, and by the time he had filled his seventh plate half the table he was seated at was watching him, and he wasn't showing any signs of slowing down. "Hey, can you pass that platter?" The platter was silently handed down the table to him, where emptied its contents onto his plate.

Damian nods. "Well I'm sure lots have changed in the millenium i have slept. Now the real question is whether or no I can trust the headmistress." He says with his proper Italian accent showing.

(Sorry I never get updates)

Katrina nodded before setting her glass of blood down. "I know what youbmean My Lord. I dont trust her myself." Her own russian accent mingled with her her words. "Chto-to ot, Somthing is off." She said squeezing his hand lightly. "Do not worry My Lord. I will make sure no harm comes to you." She smiled sweetly at him.
(Ive missed you Phantom!)

Damian looks at her before picking up his drank. "How ever. We must fix this body of mine. This split persona is driving me mad." He sipped his blood "I guess this is good bye for now Kitten." He says with a teasing smile before vanishing. Damian blinked and finished this blood. "Deja vu." He mutters.

(Now i didn't get an alert ><)
Katrina blushed a light shade of red when he called her kitten. It was her favorite nickname that he called her. She cut into her steak and took a bite savoring the bloody flavor of it.

Damian did the same as a few people gave him an odd look. He turned to the right and glared at the headmistress before finishing up his bloody meal.

Katrina ate more of her steak while keeping her eye on Damian. She picked up her glass of blood then and drank more. Something was unsettling about the headmistress and Katrina didnt like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.