Voice Of An Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabell was running in a dark place lost. "where am I?" she asked herself. "Get out! Help Him! Save him!" whispers around her. then hands grabbed her and pulled at her pulling her into the darkness. "save him!"

Isabell wakes up and stands up covering her ears and as she got up her stool fell to the ground. she screamed out in fear.

Takashi Sat up in a flash."Whoa.."His eyes wide open as the scream filled his senses.The very sound of it rattled him to the core.He vanished and reappeared in the room of the screaming.Then he saw her,The girl with the amazing voice.Takashi grabbed her by the shoulder turning her quickly to face him.He spoke with worry in his voice "What's wrong with you!? Why are you screaming?!"

Don't come near me don't let them near me!" she yelled at him her eyes cloudy. she was still dreaming. "Don't touch me you monsters! let go! let go!" she continued to yell.

He lets go of her not wanting people to come in the room seeing this "Relax listen..calm down"he said calmly but in his mind he was slightly afraid.He looks to the door then back at her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.