Voice Of An Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
She walked into her room and jumped at the sight of him. "WHAT THE-" she covers her mouth and then closes her door and turned to face him running over to him. "stop doing that! stop popping up everywhere!!!"

He laughs and fixes his glasses with a smug look."Maybe I will stop....Maybe not.."He shrugged.Takashi studied her room with a small sparkle in his eyes "lovely room....."he looked back at her.

why are you in my room!" she yelled. her room was small its walls had rose wallpaper and her floor was wood. her bed was on the let side for the room near the wall next to the window and her dresser was on the left side of the room. "get out before people come in and see you and start thinking the wrong thing!"

He admired the rooms features and details he noticed how much nicer it as then his little room."Well I am not naked am I?"he said looking her dead in the eyes "Sounds like Your the only one thinking Filthy" He ruffled her hair."Don't say you aren't because I know you are"He smiled kindly.

She blushed. "But I'm not I am only thinking about what the others would say!" she yelled and hit him again. "now get out! no man in my room!"

He smirked darkly "Ahh..I see"he looked at her then hands her his glasses "Hold these if you please"With a puff of smoke he transforms in to a small black cat sitting on her bed.

she hold on to his glasses and then Poof a cat appeared. "W-what just happened." she asked herself looking at the cat she put his glasses down and walked over to the cat. "its adorable!" she said and hugged the cat. "I want to keep it! Its so Adorable!" she said then kissed the cats head.

He smiles and purrs lightly"Would his be better for you then?"He said looking at her with a purr and a wag of his tale.

She gasped and dropped the cat. "Oh dear lords, I though you left!" she said with a growl

He continued purring and rubbed on her leg a bit then sat down"Did you now?"he teased as he licked his paw.

Yes!" she yelled "I told you to get out you demon!" she picked the cat up and opened her door and throw him out. then dust her hands and went to change into her light carmal nightgown

He sat outside her door slightly angry as he transformed human again sitting on the floor"Well then..."He got up dusting him self off.He left his glasses in her room but chose not to bug her and left to his room.

after she changed she noticed she still had his glasses. with a sigh she grabbed it and went off looking for him again. "I wounder" she said and knocked on the door of the room that no one was allowed entering. "this better be a good idea Isabell or your looking at your death bed"

He was pulling off his coat When She had knocked on his door.He opened it while unbuttoning his Shirt cuffs "What is it?"he said calmly studying her.He noticed She changed in to her pajamas.He gazed in to her eyes.

y-your glasses... you left them in my room" she said not looking at him in the eye. she just holds them out. "h-here have them back"

He grabs the glasses from her hand and he feels the warmth from her hand touch his and blushes a bit "Thank you"

"N-no problem have a good night" she says giving a small curtsy then leaving for her room.

He walked in his room and placed the glasses on his bed.His room was fiddled with books and poems the wall paper was a Deep blue and a red carpet.His bed as by the window.He sat down rubbing his eyes.

Isabell didn't fall a sleep right away she sat on a stool and brushed her hair as she sang softly to herself looking in the mirror.

Sometimes I doubt the path I chose
Sometimes my dreams feel all on hold
There's no doubt that this will make me strong
Because it's the hardest thing I've ever done

Despite this cruel world
And all my best efforts
You surprise me with just how perfect you are (X2)

she sang softly to her self slowly getting sleepy. "how perfect you are" she said softly then fell a sleep on her memoir dresser. to only have a strange dream.

Takashi Sat down on his bed smiling knowing She as singing up in her room.sooner por later he drifted off to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.