Voice Of An Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well um I'm not screaming am I? she asked with a raised brow. "Didn't think so. sure your scary at first but you don't seam like a bad guy" she said rubbing the back of her neck. "I mean hey I'm alive and not dead.... yet?"

Takashi nodded knowing She had a point "Does not mean no one els is scared of me"he fixed his tie and smiled showing his sharp teeth"But I am glad you think so"

She looked at him then gives him her own soft smile. "so why are you stuck here?" she asked "I mean you can leave why don't you? and stop scaring people?" she tilted her head (This you can make up....)

Takashi huffed and looked to the side upset'"I can't leave if I could I would have left years ago "he said as he fixed his shirt cuffs"I am bound to his theater.....forever pretty much."

Oh...." she said looking down. "W-well maybe you can unbound from the theater? I don't know it sounds like something out of a book right now." she said not looking at him

He laughed at her words "I can't be unbound from here......I know there is no other way.."He said as he picked up a bent nail on the floor and straighten it.He couldn't be set free from the theater there was not any way for it.

"how do you know have you tried everything!" she said with a pout and her arms crossed. "I mean you couldn't have tried everything because your still here. If I where you I would try till I am out of this place or latest till I died! then I know I have tried my best and did something. other then silk here and doing whatever you do here"

He turned to her "I don't Die easily Girl"Takashi said eyeing her "I tried every thing in my Demonic power...."He said leaning close to her face narrowing his eyes "It's not that simple...I can't leave.It's not like I wanted this at all."His eyes Gave off a dark spark "It's not your little bed time stories with happy endings...It's my life."

She looks at him with a little bit of fear. then says "M-Maybe your Life Needs a Fairy tale ending!" and with that said she left not looking back. she ran to her room.

Takashi stood there a bit stunned by what the girl had said.Impossible he would never be able to break the curse...but could She?Takashi took the risk he trusted this girl for a odd reason.He vanished and reappeared in front of her.

she bumped into him and fell back onto her butt. "ow..." she said rubbing her butt before looking up at who she bumped into. "what is it you want!" she yelled at him.

He held out his hand for her to take and smiled"Your help...".Takashi pulled off his glasses and placed them in his pocket.

She looks at him at first then grabs hold of his hand. "with what?"

He pulled her up on her two feet and smiled "Freeing me."He lightly gripped her hand and let it go.

"and what am I going to do I am just human" she said confused

He shrugged "So was the princess in 'The Princess and The Frog'"He smiled and turned away "That's what you figure out...."He placed his hands in his pocket "How to free me....."

Me?" she said poniting to herself. "and Hey the prince cures was only broken because of Princesses kiss! Do you see any princesses around! no." she said crossing her arms.

He nodded smiling "You see no princess,But I do....and it's you"he said calmly with a light chuckle.He glanced back at her to see her face.

Her face turned completely red. "never say that to a girl!" she said and hit him. "when you don't mean it!" she blushed even more then contunied to walk to her room.

He felt know pain from her hit then he reappeared in her room on her bed with his legs crossed sitting on her bed.Takashi thought he should wait for her in her room The fact that She wasn't afraid of him scent a chill of excitement threw his spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.