Virtual Rift: A Virtual Reality RPG OOC/Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@P1ema55t3r - There isn't really an 'alchemy' skill. You could do potion-making, though. How does your armor very from medium to heavy?

CM me when you finish your special technique!

Also, I'm going to be adding any Guilds and their floors we mention on the first page. There can be multiple guilds on the same floor. If you come up with a guild, send me a short description. Are they primary good, evil, neutral? About how many people do they currently have? Do they have a lot of money or not? Are they a fair guild? Do they share loot with each other? Etc.

Thank you! Also, at the end of game day 1 (currently early afternoon), we will begin the real stuff!

Race: Human
Appearance:
ss+(2013-12-31+at+04.37.08).jpg

5"5' and skinny
Top five skills: Hunting, fighting, persuasion, gathering, good with animals
Main weapon: A sword she received as a gift.
Armor: Light
Shield: No
Special Technique: Can summon animals to help her fight
Floor - Level: 4
Floor - Current: 3
Residence: Inn

(Tell me if I messed something up, I'm new to this site.)

Race: Human
Appearance: Orange hooded headpiece, white shirt, tan shorts, sandals, medium build, 4'8'
Top five skills: Archery, Crafting, Hunting, Stealth, Improvisation in general
Main weapon: Compact shortbow
Armor: Light
Shield: No
Special Technique: Time perception/Reflexes: The VR headset slows down his sense of time perception. Availiable only for 10 min. before entering a 45. min cooldown.
Floor - Level: 4
Floor - Current: 3
Residence: Rented house

Last edited by a moderator:
@sincere_and_silent

Ah okay. Misunderstood, as you said that there was alchemy for potion making. Also, what I mean by varies is that It is swapped out at times. (Ex: One trip Heavy armor might be used, on another, medium.) If that is not acceptable, then just say so. ^^;

EDIT: after some thinking, I thought that it would be unfair to have switching between heavy and medium. After all, everyone else did have only one type.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are characters still being accepted at this time?

@Brosephus - Looks good. Just keep in mind I'm looking for intermediate RPers! So at least a paragraph in reply. Thanks for joining!

@Tanna - Looks fine. Also just be sure to reply to the thread with a paragraph or more! I love details. Surroundings, character, character thoughts, etc.

@Penultimate Pi - Yes they are. Though I will be closing it after a few more join.

Is this rp still running?

Status
Not open for further replies.